How the defense team used social media to their advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
..i would think that they're totally fine with it-----after all he'll mention them ----"trial consultants / amy singer" by name and give her even more free publicity.

..the pro-bono on the kc case has paid off for her already---cnn 'snapped amy singer up' as one of their people for the upcoming HUGE conrad murray trial.

You are thinking Baez is going to be giving credit to anyone else but himself for this social media "first"?...:innocent:

You are thinking Baez is going to be giving credit to anyone else but himself for this social media "first"?...:innocent:

I am sure that Baez was not the first to use this technique. It is just more publicized in the Anthony case because it was so successful.. In the political arena, it has been used for years under the term "strategy".
And it is here to stay IMO. Prosecutors have to get on that band wagon too.

The very idea of an attorney texting while he's at the podium is so absurd I can't believe it's allowed. Didn't Perry one time wait for him to finish? unbelievable.

I am sure that Baez was not the first to use this technique. It is just more publicized in the Anthony case because it was so successful.. In the political arena, it has been used for years under the term "strategy".
And it is here to stay IMO. Prosecutors have to get on that band wagon too.

..amy singer ( dorothy sims neighbour ) of "trial consultants" gives herself all the credit as being the "first"...

http://www.trialconsultants.com/

"Singer said more trial consultants will follow in her footsteps, especially as technology advances and the popularity of social media sites continue to grow."

"I can't believe I was the first one to do this," Singer said. "It doesn't take a genius to figure out."

..he'll probably say that it was all his idea------and then they found amy singer to do it FOR him...

On Sunday night, Geraldo made reference to the Hispanic National Bar Assn upcoming meeting and wished Jose good luck.

Then in Today's News Thread, there is an article featured that shows Baez as one of the guest speakers.

After my WTH reaction, I looked up the agenda and this is what I found.

Oh I see - it will not let me copy it - okay - he is one of a three panel speakers on using social media to pick a jury - he will have half an hour to speak and answer questions. The breakfast is from 8:00am to 9:30. LOL - hope he's up first - we know how well he does first thing in the morning.

Wonder what his social media experts thinks about him hogging this "glory"?

Yep...and Geraldo's been added to the agenda, according to the agenda posted 8/23/2011.

Aug. 22, 2011

Picking the Casey Anthony Jury in the Day and Age of Instantaneous Mass Media

Panelists:

Jose A. Baez, Esq., The Baez Law Firm
Lisa Blue Baron, Partner, Baron & Blue
Barry Sorrels, Partner, Sorrels, Udashen & Anton

http://www.hnba.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/FINAL-2011-Annual-Convention-Tentative-Agenda1.pdf

Aug. 23, 2011

Picking the Casey Anthony Jury in the Day and Age of Instantaneous Mass Media

Interviewer: Lisa Blue Baron, Partner, Baron & Blue
Panel: Jose A. Baez, Esq., The Baez Law Firm
Geraldo Rivera, Journalist and Attorney

Remarks: Barry Sorrels, Partner, Sorrels, Udashen & Anton

http://www.hnba.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/FINAL-2011-Annual-Convention-Agenda.pdf

Just when you think you've seen the slimiest swamp scum ever, they come up with this!

:furious: :puke:

:cow::cow::cow:

http://loveinsouthamerica.com/media.html

Jose Baez searches for a Mail Order Bride in Colombia, South America.
High profile Defense attorney Jose Baez who got his notorious client Casey Anthony acquitted of murder in July 2011 is a previous client of the mail order bride agencies in Colombia, South America.

High profile Defense attorney Jose Baez who got his notorious client Casey Anthony acquitted of murder in July 2011 is a previous client of the mail order bride agencies in Colombia, South America.

Are you freaking kidding me
. What, American women did not want him???

Our source also tells us that the girls were very impressed with Mr. Baez because he would tell them that he was an attorney in Florida (Although he was not at the time) and very successful... Our source tells us that he was a bit boastful if not arrogant but overall a nice guy having fun with the beautiful young girls in Colombia, South America.

Are you freaking kidding me
. What, American women did not want him???

Our source also tells us that the girls were very impressed with Mr. Baez because he would tell them that he was an attorney in Florida (Although he was not at the time) and very successful... Our source tells us that he was a bit boastful if not arrogant but overall a nice guy having fun with the beautiful young girls in Colombia, South America.

I was :floorlaugh: when I read that!

Holy Toledo...what a total moronic choice...although I find nothing remotely interesting in him..I would think he could find a woman in SFL who might.

There is no end to this sickening saga of disgusting characters. I wonder if the jurors feel as if JB & His Team are making a mockery of them, too!

Somewhere in Pinellas Co. someone is saying, "where's the Vaseline?"

OMG...Tulessa...thank you for posting this link!

Talk about morally bankrupt!!!!

FTLOG---he's "cheesin" big in the picture...LOL!

Ooh...I missed this the first time / read...

Our source tells us that he first met Mr. Baez while traveling in Colombia and that Mr. Baez would frequent the mail order bride agencies because it gave him the opportunity to date much younger and more beautiful women...and many of them!!!

Tulessa, I'm going to post this in the news thread so we can find it again. Hope that's ok?

I was :floorlaugh: when I read that!
OMG! Tulessa, thank you for posting this little gem! I am LMAO!:floorlaugh::tyou:

He is so full of it, isn't he?
And, I can't believe any woman would find him appealing in any way, but...
So this is where he 'found' his beautiful wife?

That website has changed. Picture is gone and text has changed. I wonder why!! :waitasec:

Are we sure this isn't a case of the Mail Order company using a pic obtained online to try and capitalize on the case popularity?

I find it hard to believe this news wouldn't have been unearthed before now.

Maybe the whole story was a set up and the photo had been doctored to include JB in it.

Nah, I believe it was true. He's that kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa