Affidavits!

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf

This is the one that has info on Denise's affadavit

I'm not sure if we are supposed to comment on this thread, if so delete, but this is disgusting. Denise knew that there was a sexual relationship with her underage daughter and her husband and she looked the other way. She should be charged with child endangerment and her kids should be taken away.:furious:

I'm not sure if we are supposed to comment on this thread, if so delete, but this is disgusting. Denise knew that there was a sexual relationship with her underage daughter and her husband and she looked the other way. She should be charged with child endangerment and her kids should be taken away.:furious:

Hiya GM. I was hoping yes, we would have links and discussion 'bout the affidavits on this thread...however, everyone seems to be stuck in the dicussion thread ;)

ITA...disgusting, and ITA, mom should be punished, severely, she failed those kids. I blame her for so much in this.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
If it is true that Denise & Cassandra BOTH new about MJ RSO and being in prision for rape & kidnapping then they BOTH put Brooke in danager and also share some responsiblity in Brooke death/murder. I mean come on you wouldn't throw your child out in on coming traffic now would you??? So then WHY in the HELL would you ????

To Cassandra - Why would you allow your child to stay at a home (relative or not) who is KNOWN RSO???
To Denise - Why as a MOTHER would you MARRY a MAN whos was in prison for RAPE & Kidnapping and put your children in danger????

In my mind these two share some ownership in this, had they both not turned a blind eye MJ wouldn't have been able to victimize & then murder one of the children.

is there an "official" site i would go to to see what current affidavits are available in this case? or is that something you can only do at a courthouse?

i know things can be found online (obviously including the links above), but since there have been things pulled back and further redacted is there somewhere i can go that i can be sure what im looking at is what the media would have permission to report from?

thanx!

is there an "official" site i would go to to see what current affidavits are available in this case? or is that something you can only do at a courthouse?

i know things can be found online (obviously including the links above), but since there have been things pulled back and further redacted is there somewhere i can go that i can be sure what im looking at is what the media would have permission to report from?

thanx!

http://www.vtd.uscourts.gov/CmEcfMain.html

You'll have to register and you'll have to pay for any documents you view.

Just to let you know, they still contain the official redactions (white space with brackets I believe), but not the black marker redactions made by media's legal dept.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back