Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%. CM got nothing more than a laugh from Perry as he made threats about appeals, demands, insisted on moving the table, etc. And he got his way. And the SA died a death of a thousand cuts as the DT did the lying, the cradling, labeling FCA a "child", etc. Now with this non-probation idiocy we really see it come to fruition.

We are expected to exult and honor the legal system/officers of the court...yet no one seems to know what's going on with something as straight forward as probation?? Sorry but respect has to be earned imo and they haven't come close.

:tyou::tyou:

What do you know, down in TX the Warren Jeffs jury has been deliberating for a couple of hours and has already asked for transcripts and an audiotape. And this is a case with DNA evidence and audio of a crime! Reviewing the evidence...a novel idea. :wink:

What do you know, down in TX the Warren Jeffs jury has been deliberating for a couple of hours and has already asked for transcripts and an audiotape. And this is a case with DNA evidence and audio of a crime! Reviewing the evidence...a novel idea. :wink:

SORRY TO BE OFF TOPIC ...

:great: Warren Jeffs has been found GUILTY !!!

Yes ... let's hear it for THAT Jury in Texas !

This RESTORES my "faith" in the Jury System !

They are moving to the Sentencing Phase ... and I hope they sentence him to the 99 years !

ETA: CFCA should have had a sentencing phase ... she's not even going to get "probation" ...

MOO MOO MOO

After seeing this I am not sure if anyone knew exactly how the probation was suppose to be enforced, looks to me like the DA wanted her to serve it in jail and no decision was made at the time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIVc2VLZFI"]‪Casey Anthony Check Fraud Plea Court Hearing 1/25/10 6‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

They are moving to the Sentencing Phase ... and I hope they sentence him to the 99 years !

:great::great::great:

Speaking of which! Lol. :great::great:

Agree 100%. CM got nothing more than a laugh from Perry as he made threats about appeals, demands, insisted on moving the table, etc. And he got his way. And the SA died a death of a thousand cuts as the DT did the lying, the cradling, labeling FCA a "child", etc. Now with this non-probation idiocy we really see it come to fruition.

We are expected to exult and honor the legal system/officers of the court...yet no one seems to know what's going on with something as straight forward as probation?? Sorry but respect has to be earned imo and they haven't come close.

Yep, things that make you go :waitasec:
The KC situation in jail with no bail for another charge, should not be that much of a rarity. Yet, they do not seem to have concise clear rules/guidelines on probation after release in such situations.

Yes, and if you remember Baez sent a cheque or MO to the BOA and when the charges came up, said what's the big deal - it's been paid back.

Could have been another "check in the mail" Baez thing :floorlaugh:.
I just do not believe that clown unless I see evidence way beyond reasonable doubt, similar to the KC jury.

SORRY TO BE OFF TOPIC ...

ETA: CFCA should have had a sentencing phase ... she's not even going to get "probation" ...

MOO MOO MOO

They had video tape...seems like that is what you have to have to get a guilty verdict...and that might be iffy.

They had video tape...seems like that is what you have to have to get a guilty verdict...and that might be iffy.

Obviously, that's what the KC jurors were looking for. Would they have convicted even then?? :rolleyes:

Former Best Friend Has 'No Position' On Probation

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The victim in Casey Anthony's check fraud case says she has no interest in seeing Anthony forced to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation.

Click Like For Casey Anthony Updates:

An attorney for Amy Huizenga, the former prosecution witness in Casey Anthony's murder trial, who at one time considered Anthony a trusted confidante, says she's moved on.

"Amy has no position," her attorney told WESH 2 News. "The case is behind her."<snipped>

<snipped>State Attorney Lawson Lamar's spokesman told WESH 2 News Lamar's office also will not argue for probation at Friday's hearing because he feels it would be double jeopardy against Anthony.

"She's already served what the state required her to do. She's already done," said spokesman Randy Means.

Hornsby said that makes Judge Belvin Perry's decision easier.

"Judge Perry's job is pretty simple. If no one else thinks it should be enforced, then why should I do that?" said Hornsby.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28768591/detail.html#ixzz1U5w2pCYE

Looks like she very likely will get out of this jam just like everything else. What else is new?

This is pathetic! NONE of these people want any justice for Caylee!!!

If I recall correctly, Judge Strickland sentenced Casey on six of the 13 check fraud charges and reserved sentencing on the other seven charges for a later date because of the murder trial.

What about the sentencing for those charges? Did they just disappear? Could she still be sentenced on those charges? Did she plead guilty to all 13 charges or just the six she was sentenced on?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

:banghead::maddening:
Obviously, that's what the KC jurors were looking for. Would they have convicted even then?? :rolleyes:

No because it was only an audio tape not an actual videotape.....only "seeing is believing" with that group!

Could have been another "check in the mail" Baez thing :floorlaugh:.
I just do not believe that clown unless I see evidence way beyond reasonable doubt, similar to the KC jury.

Is that you Juror #3? :waitasec:

I thought initially that they said they weren't interested in even bringing it to the court's attention...and now the ball is back in their court (tee hee)? Wonder why RH made a big hoopla over it...sounding the horn so to speak? By the looks of his blog he obviously believed it had merit...went as far as taunting LL.
I just wish people would fight more and talk less. Talk is cheap.

What would you like me to do? Ask the State Attorney to hire me, stand up from the Gallery and object on behalf of justice?

Unfortunately, my only weapon was talking and blogging; which I did. I can't help it if I gave my honest opinion that if nobody was going to seek to enforce order that Judge Perry would likely dismiss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member