Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF ... IF this is CFCA, she sure does NOT look like someone who is "grieving" and needs "rehab" and "therapy" ...

I hope it IS her because it will "dispute" "everything" the DT has been spouting out of their mouths about CFCA the past few weeks ...

:waitasec: And IF this is CFCA, I sure hope her new "parole officer" gets wind of these pics and the Judge ...

:waitasec:

Well, I had my last look for the night and she's looking pretty short compared to those cars she is walking past...

What we need is a shot of her walking out of the jail to compare it to...

So TMZ doesn't pay for pictures then? I was worried that JB and the defense team might have sold these pictures to TMZ.

Wonder what casey is doing in Ohio? Wonder who she is staying with?

the pictures were bought from a pap affiliated with SplashNewsOnline.com (see the bottom of the picture) not buying harvey levin touching anything the DT has to offer especially since he was the one who "outted" several big news agencies for being in talks with Baez

If you're talking about #9, those aren't Texas plates.

No, those are Ohio plates in picture # 9

oh04.jpg

So did she see the paps I wonder? Do you think they were hiding while snapping pics and zooming in or were they in plain sight? I wonder if she was feeling special..

:waitasec:33 Stores in Ohio IN 28 CITIES and not in Toledo/Holland (I live in this area and there are no green pillars in front of the Old Navy Stores). That leaves us with 26 cities to choose from....Also, it is not the "new" big Old Navy stores that you see nowadays based on the pictures provided by TMZ. Need to look for those green pillars.....

CINCINNATI
HAMILTON
NILES
YOUNGSTOWN
MENTOR
TOLEDO (NOT HERE FOLKS!)
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
HOLLAND (AGAIN, NOT HERE FOLKS!)
COLUMBUS
MANSFIELD
HILLIARD
MENTOR
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
DAYTON
SOLON
CLEVELAND
BEAVERCREEK
AVON
AKRON
LIMA
STRONGSVILLE
NORTH CANTON
JEFFERSONVILLE
SANDUSKY
SPRINGFIELD
MEDINA
LANCASTER
REYNOLDSBURG

I'm hunting..............I KNOW I have seen those green pillars somewhere........................

Thanks. Are you sure those are not light posts? They look like city street light posts to me.

caseyoldnavy.jpg

Pic 1 of 17
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_anthony_caylee_walking_disguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent

I do think its her, considering the mole.

- add a little weight
- pad the bra (come on her *advertiser censored* weren't that big before)
- add a little juice to the lips

What I can't get past is the mole and the swagger. Both are too coincidental to not to be her. Unless they have a real good doppleganger out here.

OTOH, you would think one of her handlers would make sure she covered up that mole and changed her walk.

Mel

Lots of jewelery, ring or rings, bracelet and cell phone. Nice. No job but all the accessories.:loser:

And we can see her fidgeting with her clothes in the shop.

It's been on the news here alot recently that FCA is in Newbury, Ohio. I don't know where that rumor came from and I scoffed at it, but I don't know now. Newbury is a small town in a rural area that is near Solon, Ohio, a good size suburb of Cleveland. I wish we knew where George's friend Jim from Ohio lived.

George's sister lives in Austintown, Ohio near Youngstown. Wonder if Austintown has an Old Navy?

Solon has one.

someone in the other thread posted that tmz has a commercial for their show tomorrow saying something is different about her. in the other thread someone put a side by side and the moles match, it's her!

The mole is what I looked for also, and it seems to match - though the one good close up has the TMZ Logo across her face.

Wonder how much Baez peddled this pics off to someone to "out her".

I think it is her also - and I also think that she has had a boob job. I know that she is kind of large for a small girl, but she's looking very swollen and chesty in these pictures.

Post #48 - bottom comparison.... You can see the scar on her lip also...

:great:Old Navy
1731 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH

sidewalk, bushes, windows & green posts match.

It seems she is walking everywhere in these pics (likely since she doesn't have her license and is unable to drive). I would assume the Old Navy is in walking distance to wherever she is staying since she is also by herself therefore unlikely she drove with someone. She is also drinking from a Starbucks cup in another picture so if we can find somewhere that has an Old Navy and Starbucks in close proximity to one another that could be a strong indication of where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa