Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a light post very near the Old Navy in Solon that looks like the one in the photo!

Thanks. Are you sure those are not light posts? They look like city street light posts to me.

caseyoldnavy.jpg

Pic 1 of 17
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/casey_anthony_caylee_walking_disguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent

That's what I mean....I'll go edit my post....it's late at night for me! :) thx u

Me too. Remember Google maps has street-level photos. Maybe look around the streets where the Old Navy stores are to see if the light posts appear.

Columbus Ohio shows those light posts and the hedge.

It seems she is walking everywhere in these pics (likely since she doesn't have her license and is unable to drive). I would assume the Old Navy is in walking distance to wherever she is staying since she is also by herself therefore unlikely she drove with someone. She is also drinking from a Starbucks cup in another picture so if we can find somewhere that has an Old Navy and Starbucks in close proximity to one another that could be a strong indication of where she is.

Starbucks

www.starbucks.com - 1570 Olentangy Road, Columbus

Old Navy
oldnavy.gap.com

1731 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212

do a google street view of Old Navy, near Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH, USA

I think its her. A couple of trips to Skyline to make up for missing chili night......

Well you can eliminate the Old Navy stores in Mentor and Mayfield Heights. I live up the street from the Mentor one and there are no green posts. I work up the street from the Mayfield one and no green posts there either. That's two off the list!

Columbus Ohio shows those light posts and the hedge.

Good. The area around the Solon store doesn't look like the photo with KC. A light post looks similar, but the Solon area looks much more suburban.

Wow! I think those are pictures of FCA, but I have to admit I've been duped by FCA and the DT before. :crazy:

She certainly has that odd stiff hand-thing and is slightly pigeon-toed. Hard to say for sure. Blue contacts? I wouldn't be surprised if she'd gained that much weight considering that she's finally free from a 3 year jail diet. La belly vita.

Yessirebob, same pigeon-toed walk, same gorilla arm swing,same jaw...I'm going with 'it's her for 2000.00 alec." :D

Starbucks

Old Navy
oldnavy.gap.com

Columbus, OH 43212

Wow. You are good. I know that area, I was just there in April to visit a friend. You can easily get around on foot and if you put on an Ohio State baseball cap and some sunglasses you blend right in. Wow. I'm floored.

I posted this in another thread before knowing this photo thread existed.

Check out the moles...I'm pretty sure it's her....

kc.png

First picture from:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97066

The length of KC's nose from eyebrow to the bulbous/nostril part is longer than the girl in these pics. KC's lips are also thinner, though injections could account for that. I will be surprised if that is her. IF that Taylor guy did actually meet with her, he could tell if the weight matches. For some reason this girl looks Asian to me.

Starbucks

Old Navy
oldnavy.gap.com

Columbus, OH 43212

I think those are the ones, what are the odds of her drinking a starbucks in one pic and shopping at Old Navy in another and there's both stores on the same road? (likely within walking distance too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member