TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G. This is so much worse than I could have ever imagined!!!

So this has been in the works for a long time. Both wife and MOTHER of suspect are involved?? These girls never had a chance! Did MOTHER keep the little ones while AM and TM dealt with Joann and Adrienne?? I am so sick, I can not believe it. I have never, ever experienced something like this in a case. I thought I hated Casey Anthony, I think I hate TM and MM more than Casey! How could they???????????

Looks like Johnny to me also!

Thats not Adam! He is listed in the nextsentence like you pointed out.
the first three were the acomplices!

JMO

That does not look like adam to me!

I am on the new retina display iPad. I can zoom in pretty good. I am 99.9% sure it says Adam. It's in cursive and the first A, the D and the final letter M are all very clear. The middle A is messy and conjoined as if it was written hastily, but it says Adam. Jmo and fwiw...

If he wanted only the 2 youngest why take all 4, and did he expect Jo Ann to go along with his plans? Did he plan to live forever happily with his new stolen family and ditch his wife after she helped him get what he wanted? I just can't understand how he thought this would pan out if he didn't plan to kill at least Jo Ann from the start....

That's what I don't understand. But then I'm reminded of previous cases where the abductor killed the child's family and I'm wondering if it's their way of removing any tie the child has with anyone besides the abductor.

I zoomed way in on the affidavit and it for sure says Adam, not Johnny. I'm 100% on that.

Ms Booth needs to zip it unless she has proof. JB is not here to defend her self.

Seriously, I don't like her either! This isn't about TM right now! This is about Alexandria and Kyliyah! Nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever make it right for what both TM and MM did! Nothing! Put them in general population!

Just my moo but I dont think Mayes is the father of any of the children. I think he just had a sick obsession and he acted on it. It's pretty easy for tm to accuse jb of an affair when the poor woman is laying dead in a shallow grave with her precious baby. I have nothing to base this on its just moo. What a sick twisted family to do this and help cover up for it. She was so affraid yet she can call her sister and not le? Nope not buying it. She is as twisted as he is just moo.

MJ is the biological father of Adrienne and Alexandria; GB adopted them.
GB is the father of Kyli

Snippits from an AP article posted a bit ago.

Adam Mayes and Gary Bain, who had once been married to sisters, had been planning to drive some of the family's belongings to Arizona the next day because the family was moving to that state.

Bobbi Booth keeps talking...

Booth said she has not had much contact with her sister for the past 11 years because Adam Mayes didn't want his wife to contact her.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...PPCyew?docId=dae1d54db03749158089b98cc1917021

Sorry if it's already been posted...

I saw one of the large billboards with this guy on it in Macon, GA today. They must really be getting his face out there big-time.

There is just something weird on the paternity of the kids. I wish they would get it straight.

They cant get paternity straight because for now its rumor or heresay!
someone thought to open a can of worms!

GB & AM were BILs who stayed close friends for a long time after a divorce?

SBM

That, in and of itself, doesn't seem so strange to me. I'm close friends with my ex-sil (my brother's first wife) and it has been 16 or 17 years since they divorced.

I don't approve of everything my brother does but I have to say he has fabulous taste in women; I've liked all his ex-GFs as well.

Ms Booth needs to zip it unless she has proof. JB is not here to defend her self.

Also, from that article, it sounds like, to me, Ms. booth is interjecting herself into the situation. She makes some contradictory claims. She says that AM was odd but that she would "never" have expected him of this. Then, says she hasn't had contact with her sister for years bc he is so controlling. If my soster's husband were so controlling to limit her contact with her family, i would put nothing past him. She also says that she was the one who contacted police, but they were already there digging by the time she called and LE won't confirm her story. It sounds like she is talking out of her *advertiser censored** just to see her name in print. All my own opinion of course, but can't help but see it this way...

Eta: sorry this article
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...PPCyew?docId=dae1d54db03749158089b98cc1917021

That affidavit confusion -- it says that MOM, AM, and TM all agreed that ....... AM and TM would (commit the crime).

Basically that is how they are charging mom -- that she "knew" and the 3 of then decided that AM and TM would do it.

They cant get paternity straight because for now its rumor or heresay!
someone thought to open a can of worms!

I do not believe any of the girls were his. I think he has a sick, and yes, perverted idea in his head, that one oR two of the girls "belonged" to him. The word "belonged" makes me really uneasy. It's like he felt entitled to one or two of the girls. Not in a fatherly way -- but a sick, twisted, disgusting way.

I know a lot of people don't think this is a case of pedophilia, but I disagree. It reminds me so much of the men who took both Elizabeth and Shasta. I can only pray that we find Alexandria and Kyliyah alive.

MJ is the biological father of Adrienne and Alexandria; GB adopted them.
GB is the father of Kyli

We have read that!

But we also have read where AM believes one or more are his!

soooo!

Delusional!

Who are the sisters that AM and GB were married to? Was it Teresa and her sister? Or someone else?

If he wanted only the 2 youngest why take all 4, and did he expect Jo Ann to go along with his plans? Did he plan to live forever happily with his new stolen family and ditch his wife after she helped him get what he wanted? I just can't understand how he thought this would pan out if he didn't plan to kill at least Jo Ann from the start....

I think he planned to take all 4 of them, not to keep all of them, but to make it look like JB left with them. I don't think this was well thought out ahead of time. I think because something happened, an accident, that killed JB and AB and he panicked and went to his moms house (a very panicky thing to do). Shooting them would have been too loud, so some sort of physical altercation took place (maybe he thought he could strangle them just enough to subdue them? Maybe he hit them in the head). For whatever reason I get the impression that AB walked in on whatever happened between Adam and JB - and he had "no choice" but to do the same to her.

I think he had an healthy relationship with the girls, possibly all of them really. I think his wife might have been in on this, much like Karla Homolka, although maybe not so involved. He was controlling and abusive (possibly) so she went along with it. I think it was maybe a fantasy of his to take the girls for himself, but not really planned out, and after some argument he basically put that fantasy in motion.

Who knows - this is the only thing that seems to come to mind. But it is so difficult to predict with psycos and no real motive known.

I do not believe any of the girls were his. I think he has a sick, and yes, perverted idea in his head, that one oR two of the girls "belonged" to him. The word "belonged" makes me really uneasy. It's like he felt entitled to one or two of the girls. Not in a fatherly way -- but a sick, twisted, disgusting way.

I know a lot of people don't think this is a case of pedophilia, but I disagree. It reminds me so much of the men who took both Elizabeth and Shasta. I can only pray that we find Alexandria and Kyliyah alive.

I do think he believes these children are his!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa