State v. Bradley Cooper - 3-15-2011 (after Lunch) - 3.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna assume the bear painting we saw in the photo of their dining room was THE bear painting we've heard so much about. Not speaking to how much it costs or how she obtained it, but I can see why she loved it so much. I was very taken with it. Does anyone know the artists name? TIA!

Carrie Clark is gorgeous. Wonder why BC avoided all contact with her when she first came up. Shame?

I'm gonna assume the bear painting we saw in the photo of their dining room was THE bear painting we've heard so much about. Not speaking to how much it costs or how she obtained it, but I can see why she loved it so much. I was very taken with it. Does anyone know the artists name? TIA!

I don't recall the name. I think it is in the depositions, perhaps the video depositions due to the cost.

The state is asking CC all these questions about running locations, plans, distances and times.

I think they are not only proving that NC had no plans to run with CC on Saturday, but are clearly showing that she should not have been gone as long as she was, yet BC did not seem overly concerned, until JA called - Again. Then he was all, "No, I am going to go look for her" At this point it has not been shown that she ever ran in the area she was found.

I heard some talk of her normal running attire. Has she said anything about what shoes Nancy normally wore?

My video feed got hung up and I had to restart it. Thanks in advance!

The state is asking CC all these questions about running locations, plans, distances and times.

I think they are not only proving that NC had no plans to run with CC on Saturday, but are clearly showing that she should not have been gone as long as she was, yet BC did not seem overly concerned, until JA called - Again. Then he was all, "No, I am going to go look for her" At this point it has not been shown that she ever ran in the area she was found.

To me, this is the first very damaging testimony for BC. Seems like the most they were ever out together was a couple hours. And NC always drove her car to the coffee shop when running (which explains why she would sometimes stop for coffee during/after).

Also, if NC was going to meet a "date" for her running mate, she would not have left on foot. She would have driven.

NC wore white shoes with blue and silver trim. ASICS

Pretty interesting that she said Nancy never runs alone outside.

Provides strong testimony for the prosecution, but also an opening for the defense. The defense in cross will get her to say Nancy would never run alone because it was not safe. There are crazies (and guys in white vans with their lights off) out there.

I don't think the defense will claim she ran on Fielding Drive. You'd have a death wish to ever run on Holly Springs Rd (no pun intended give this is a murder trial).

My computer feed keeps dying and going to weather. Urgh.. When did Saucony's come up? she specifically said Asics earlier.

When she identified shoes similar to those Nancy wore when they ran together, those shoes were Sauconys.

She seems very credible to me, so I think she was simply mistaken about the brand name being Asics.

When she identified shoes similar to those Nancy wore when they ran together, those shoes were Sauconys.

She seems very credible to me, so I think she was simply mistaken about the brand name being Asics.

I agree that she was probably just confused about the brand name.

Pretty interesting that she said Nancy never runs alone outside.

Provides strong testimony for the prosecution, but also an opening for the defense. The defense in cross will get her to say Nancy would never run alone because it was not safe. There are crazies (and guys in white vans with their lights off) out there.

Add in that she also testified that Nancy and her met at Java Jive, not from the home and Nancy drove there - Nancy always had her keys with her when running as well. Interesting stuff.

Carey Clark CONFIRMED that Nancy told her that she planned to paint at JA's house SAT MORNING (and thus could not run with her on Sat). They were supposed to run on Fri 7/11, but Nancy canceled, telling Carey that her legs were tired.

This totally refutes the defense assertion that JA was 'making up' these painting plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53