The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for the decomp evidence in the car, there's a part of me that would be tempted to believe Casey sold Caylee. She obviously liked money and obviously didn't give two hoots for Caylee.

Exactly what I was thinking. That actually would have made more sense. Mad her her parents? Needs money? Wants freedom? Sell the baby. But now with decomp in the trunk, well, that blew that theory away.

What is really really strange about the note is that it started out by saying "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." I find that quite odd.

I know people aren't taking this as fact because only LP has said it and he has said she didn't talk to him at all. After reading the documents I have no doubt that she concocted this story when the other one wasn't believed.

Possibly she didn't say that to him but LP has been coming up with quite a bit of information that has been true. No doubt in my mind he has a source or sources and that's why he said she told him.

OK..OK.. LP said KC told her mother this story and CA relayed it to him and also KC told R. Dick.

IMO it's very simple. LEOs had already questioned her and during that session pointed out to her that there was videotape at Sawgrass and she was not there....so she knows she has to change her story...a little. They also asked her repeatedly WHY she had not contacted anyone all this time....so she knows she has to explain that as well. It takes a fool to come up with these lame explanations, and a complete moron to believe it, BUT KC knew she needed to change a few parts. NO wonder Baez keeps her at his office. He probably slammed his head on his desk repeatedly when he heard this crap. Again, JMHO.:boohoo::boohoo:

I still would like to know what all papers Casey had left in her car when it was left at Amscot. From le docs, there were some loose papers in with the trash bag that held the pizza box, there was a black leather bag with a belt that had papers inside, and there was a binder with loose papers inside of it. One paper in the car was Amys job resume. Casey went to cashing checks of Amys on July 8 so perhaps some of these papers would have been George and Cindys business papers. I am very curious as to what papers were in that trash bag also. Casey sure had rounded up a lot of paper collections. Amazingly, must not have been real important because she left them.

What is really really strange about the note is that it started out by saying "We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." I find that quite odd.

What note? What did I miss? I never saw anything about seeing the script or is it something else?

I know people aren't taking this as fact because only LP has said it and he has said she didn't talk to him at all. After reading the documents I have no doubt that she concocted this story when the other one wasn't believed.

Possibly she didn't say that to him but LP has been coming up with quite a bit of information that has been true. No doubt in my mind he has a source or sources and that's why he said she told him.

OK..OK.. LP said KC told her mother this story and CA relayed it to him and also KC told R. Dick.

IMO it's very simple. LEOs had already questioned her and during that session pointed out to her that there was videotape at Sawgrass and she was not there....so she knows she has to change her story...a little. They also asked her repeatedly WHY she had not contacted anyone all this time....so she knows she has to explain that as well. It takes a fool to come up with these lame explanations, and a complete moron to believe it, BUT KC knew she needed to change a few parts. NO wonder Baez keeps her at his office. He probably slammed his head on his desk repeatedly when he heard this crap. Again, JMHO.:boohoo::boohoo:

While LP said he didn't speak to her directly beynond that initial conversation where she threw him out of the house, I strongly suspect that he knows everything that was said in that house, outside of private conversation with the lawyers. I suspect that his female guard was probably wired, if just for her own and every one elses protection. The folks in the mobile home probably heard every word as well. Which leaves leonard a little confused about who the actual statements were said to. he heard them all real time.

I have been curious myself about where the "script" mention came from.

Here is another question that goes along with the "script"......

If they threatened her, gave her a script to follow, whatever the case maybe (not that any of this is real but playing Devil's Advocate here) wouldn't it make sense that given the amount of media attention this case has gotten, that the chances of finding Caylee alive at this point are slim to none?
I do not understand why, IF there was a script) she did not turn it over to LE immediately. I bet she can't provide it either - mainly becasue it never existed..jmo

What note? What did I miss? I never saw anything about seeing the script or is it something else?

Hahahah....this is a reference to the ransom note left in the Ramsey house with regards to the death of Jon Benet Ramsey.

It was a pretty ridiculous ransom note to be sure!

I was thinking someone accidentally posted on the wrong board also but now I get it. Poco is using some witcasm, think about it and you will have a good laugh.:crazy:

im sitting here reading post after post and my head is spinning..kc is a carbon copy of my younger sister lucy. the last time lucy came to visit me [not by invitation] she convinced me that she was an antique dealer.at first i was very curious about this new title. so i began questioning her, when did you become interested in antiques?..she convincingly told me she and her husband ''go antiqueing'' out in the midwest..she was very articulate about the locations of different county fairs...even dropped names of other dealers..gave me dates of sales of valuables..by the4th day she tried to convince me that even i had some very good antiques here in my little place. she tried to convince me to let her have a few of my [old] things for her to sell at next auction and she would get a good price. she once again had my head spinning..i firmly said no..by the time she left she had removed many of my precious family photographs. when i finally tracked her back at my mothers house i called my mother and asked to speak to her..she would not come to the phone..i told my mother what she took. my mother asked her about this ..and she very matter-of=factly said that i GAVE her the photos..she even got on the phone and said ''dont you remember'' ''you gave them to me'' she said ''you 110% gave them to me'' dont you remember? then at the end of the call while i was speaking with my mother..i heard lucy in the background saying to my mother'' you should see all the nice antiques marleen[me] has.''

How ironic that Casey is given a script to follow for 30 days (not 10, not 20 but 30) and Cindy happens upon Casey after (let me guess) 30 days after being MIA. WOW what are the chances of that really happening??

I thought she was just making up more stories to get into Rob's pants...seriously...

im sitting here reading post after post and my head is spinning..kc is a carbon copy of my younger sister lucy. the last time lucy came to visit me [not by invitation] she convinced me that she was an antique dealer.at first i was very curious about this new title. so i began questioning her, when did you become interested in antiques?..she convincingly told me she and her husband ''go antiqueing'' out in the midwest..she was very articulate about the locations of different county fairs...even dropped names of other dealers..gave me dates of sales of valuables..by the4th day she tried to convince me that even i had some very good antiques here in my little place. she tried to convince me to let her have a few of my [old] things for her to sell at next auction and she would get a good price. she once again had my head spinning..i firmly said no..by the time she left she had removed many of my precious family photographs. when i finally tracked her back at my mothers house i called my mother and asked to speak to her..she would not come to the phone..i told my mother what she took. my mother asked her about this ..and she very matter-of=factly said that i GAVE her the photos..she even got on the phone and said ''dont you remember'' ''you gave them to me'' she said ''you 110% gave them to me'' dont you remember? then at the end of the call while i was speaking with my mother..i heard lucy in the background saying to my mother'' you should see all the nice antiques marleen[me] has.''

From your encounters, do you think your sister believes her own lies after the fact? also, is she quick with coming up with lies? Has she always been that way? Curious because of Casey's behaviour esp. with even pretending to go to offices at Universal when those people didn't work there anymore. I wonder if she "believed" they were there. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote a script but now "believes" that it came from someone else. Related - I have always felt that OJ Simpson was guilty but came to genuinely believe his own story; to the point that the story is now his truth. Unfortunately, it appears the person Casey lies to the most is herself. I won't be surprised if the script magically appears.

LP said on NG while R*b was transporting CA to and from her caseworker that CA talked up a storm (my words). That CA freely talked about the weather, about Jay Blanchard Park, about the script and how CA, the baby was kidnapped. LP said that R*b was not allowed to ask questions because that was part of their contract agreement. CA just seemed to volunteer this information. But I agree, I think she was trying to impress R*b. And when I watch her and JB's interaction with each other I get a bad feeling. The way he smiles at her and holds her hand when they walk together, and CA cuddles right up with him and she has had her arms around him, too. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave her those rosary beads. IMO

Script
Day1: Don't go to police. Party Hardy
Day2: Don't go to police. Party Hardy
Day3: Don't go to police. Party Hardy
Day4: Don't go to police. Party Hardy
ETC
Day 30: Get found by Mom. Take Police on wild goose chases.

From your encounters, do you think your sister believes her own lies after the fact? also, is she quick with coming up with lies? Has she always been that way? Curious because of Casey's behaviour esp. with even pretending to go to offices at Universal when those people didn't work there anymore. I wonder if she "believed" they were there. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote a script but now "believes" that it came from someone else. Related - I have always felt that OJ Simpson was guilty but came to genuinely believe his own story; to the point that the story is now his truth. Unfortunately, it appears the person Casey lies to the most is herself. I won't be surprised if the script magically appears.
to be honest my family ,myself included do not really know how lucy's mind works. she is an enigma [especially] to me. i love her very much.but because of the way she exists in her environments i do not trust her. she is highly intelligent...very sweet,very sexy, flirty,uninhibited and at the same time highly aware of just about everything. i also see a very cunning side to her..ironically she dated several po and they all thought she was as sweet as pie.

additional....lucy seems [to me] to be missing something at her core. she does not recognize virtue,morals,truth,facts...as having any real meaning or substance..having a good time and being loved are important..moving from one person to the next, meeting new people VERY IMPORTANT. appearances important..diaries important..telling stories and telling lies are a second nature..does she know she is telling lies? yes...but it doesnt matter to her.. because words are only words and they get her what she's after.

If the script was only for 30 days, then the script was done by the time she was arrested, and she should have had her child back. I have never heard of a kidnapper kidnap your child for 30 days, tell you to party hard, and then bring your child back. That sounds more like babysitting.

The script story began with LP. He mentioned it on television. Somepeople say she keeps changing her story. Personaly I feel that LP is changing it for her.

It's a rumor nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member