Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I feel EXACTLY the same way. Unless someone has experienced this firsthand, they have no idea of the second-guessing, the frustrations, the helplessness, and I could go on and on. People have accused Cindy of being crazy, and maybe she is, but having to deal with someone like this that you LOVE is enough to make you crazy!
Lanie

Thanks, I promise you that anytime there was an argument Casey would say "I'll just take Caylee away and you'll never see her again".That's why the family gave in so often because their love for Caylee. It's like emotional blackmail and it hurts so bad.

Did anyone see Lee talking on the news today? HE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR CASEY! Telling people that he found some others that new some of the people that Casey has told about (I assume Jeff and Juliet Lewis). He is also claiming that there is a 'mess' with the phones with different sim cards, other phones she used etc. I can't believe he believes what he is spouting. You would think if any of these people existed that he would present them to the media or at least to LE.

In defense of the family, I think they are clinging to any and all hope (even the very far-fetched, which most people outside the family see at face value). I actually think it is a rather 'normal' mode for a loved one to fall into...afterall, don't all of us want to believe the very best of our immediate family?

Also, I think as far as Cindy stating that Casey has mentioned the name of the nanny for the past several years, that could have very likely been an off-the-cuff statement to make the media stop peppering her with questions demanding an explanation of why the nanny is not where Casey said she is, and why law enforcement was not able to locate her...IOW, I think when the media was battering Cindy with, "...who is this nanny...why can't law enforcement find her?...did Casey just make up the nanny?...why haven't you ever met the nanny?...why doesn't Casey know the nanny's phone number?..." etc., it was just a quick response to make them STOP with all the nanny questions, so Cindy said, "...(the nanny's name) has been in Casey's vocabulary for the past several years...".

I think there is a very good chance that she wishes she never said that, but once those words came out, she couldn't bring herself to admit publicly that she just made that up, BUT, I also think she would have been honest with law enforcement...

Why didn't you dial 911 instead of calling the grandmother? Aren't you helping to "cover it up" also by not alerting proper authorities?

The child is in danger and should be removed if there is adequate cause to do so. They have to have a phone call to take action.

Ha knew that was coming.
Because as I said she was just out before running naked as told my angels.
Why would I call 911 when she was safe in my home?

She had just been returned after 3 days of pshych evaluation.

Many many families have no idea with what they are dealing with. The manipulation, the lies, the fabrication, the lack of empathy, many families suffer through that for years and years before they realise this is not normal, there is a name for ''this''. Remember that this begins early in life, the behavior, and it is small things before it becomes BIG.
She is an RN and should be aware of behavioral issues.

Then why didn't they try to get her help long ago?! :snooty:

In my situation my son was in and out of trouble. Drugs, jail, unemployed. I was trying to help him. Helped him find jobs, babysat my grandson, helped him pay his rent. All along he lied to me. I couldn't understand why because I was doing my best to help him. It was drugs. Took a year in jail for him to clean up his act. Now employed full-time, lives on his own, works hard. It was a tough couple years though and believe me at the time he did now want help. He wanted to do what he wanted to do.

Generally what is rent like in FL? Say for a 3 bedroom apartment? Just wondering.

For an apartment here in South Florida, anywhere from $700 - 1300.

I am renting a pool house 3bed / 2 bath on the intracoastal waterway for $1270.

Compared to San Diego where I am from, Florida is CHEAP!

Ha knew that was coming.
Because as I said she was just out before running naked as told my angels.
Why would I call 911 when she was safe in my home?
Because she has to return home to that evironment?! What happens when the mother is high and decides that her child is demonic so she kills her to save the world? Or the child goes to someone else's home and is raped? The list of possibilities is endless in that situation. You can't know what is going to happen, but you can prevent it.

It really depends. In Orlando? Anywhere from 1200 up for a decent apartment. In Ocala 800 per mth and up because there are no jobs there, In Tampa Bay about 1100 up. I am guessing you are talking about Orlando or else you want to move here? If this is true, I want to move OUT of FL, I will trade you:D

Oh no, I'm going to CA. I had looked at the rent at a 3 bedroom at Sawgrass and I was wondering how a woman with 4 kids and no job could afford the kind of rent that they are asking at Sawgrass. But if that's normal down there, then I guess I was going nowhere fast. Thank you.

Why didn't you dial 911 instead of calling the grandmother? Aren't you helping to "cover it up" also by not alerting proper authorities?

The child is in danger and should be removed if there is adequate cause to do so. They have to have a phone call to take action.

If police don't see anything on the day in question.......it will go nowhere

call child welfair workers

SeriouslySearching, have you ever tried to get help for someone who refuses to be helped? It's no picnic! They refuse to attend appointments, lie about having attended etc.

CAYLEE ANTHONY: Baez says he/she wants to go back and look at the bond issue.

Fox is saying there is breaking news on the Caylee Case.

Casey wants to go back into court.

I don't get this at all. You don't just randomly ask to go to court. She wants to speak with detectives and make a confession, that would make sense. Just wants to go back to court? For what? She has charges filed, the court will assign dates. This chick is crazy.

Christine! Can you please close this thread and start a new one? Also I think thread 66 is still open..THANKYOU!!! Many hugs!

I love Dr.Hare! His book is on my to do list, but I've read excerpts and other publications of his. I love how he drives home the point that psychopaths are all around us and teaches how to recognize them. It's cool because you start to understand that creepy ex-brother in-law, or ex-girlfriend, or that vampire energy sucking best friend you had in high school. And after learning this you are better equipped to recognize one coming a a mile away and protect yourself.

I know right! It's really amazing how clear and yet frightening it all becomes when you start to educate yourself about how these people operate.

Then why didn't they try to get her help long ago?! :snooty:

I don't know, because I don't live there. However, it has been my opinion, because of the way Cindy stated in her July 3rd blog, that this behavior didn't come up with Casey until during or right after the pregnancy, as she says something about the pregnancy, then talks about how then the lies and betrayal started. (I'm not using quotes because I don't remember the exact words.) If that is the case, Casey would have already been an adult, and they could have very well written it off as post-partum depression or something at first.
And this is the honest way I feel, it's not like there is a handbook out there with step by step instructions for what to do when you suddenly find yourself pulled into the twilight zone by one of your children. Most people do the best they can to try to make it right, and what might produce positive results with one person might not work at all with the next one.
Lanie

What they aren't understanding is, I believe Casey will take Caylee's resting place to her own grave if she gets out. She doesn't need out. She is right where she belongs, Fusian doesn't want her anymore and I'm sure Tony will move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500