SIDEBAR #55 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! :wave:

Dropped off the Huz at ER and he will be getting his blood transfusion! I hope ALL goes well!

I too have "seen" my father and mother, waiting for little bro to show up in my dreams! The dreams were REAL!!!! :loveyou:

There are a couple of threads here on WS, and I believe I've posted links to, but will again:

Uplifting Signs and Downright Unexplainable. I've bumped this one up a few times! :D
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Unexplainable-Stuff&p=12031526#post12031526

and this one - Life After Death
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?97501-Life-after-death&p=11638703#post11638703

re bold - reminds me of my second trip to Latvia during Soviet times - I brought a bunch of toilet paper!! :lol: Our relatives either had an outhouse - with newspaper as toilet paper, or this VERY rough brown paper!! Yikes! :laughing:

Okay - going to the pharmacy to pick up my Huz' meds, and than to my massage and than back to the ER!

Wish my HUZ good luck on this procedure!!!!!

Later! :seeya:

Your hubby's getting a transfusion, Niner? I just read it. Hope all goes well and he is better soon. (((hugs)))

Niner, sending Jingles to your hubby. I hope all goes well.

I just have this to say......I HATE HATE Windows 10----I could use better words but I would be against rules....Can't find any of my music ---- I'm furious! DH not home but better make it right or .........

Not in a pleasant frame of mind these days anyways---But this really pizzes me off !!!

sorry for the rant...:blushing: (again--not pleasant state of mind)

Looks like Jasper is here - they'll help you, if recall it's the right person to ask!!

Niner, sending Jingles to your hubby. I hope all goes well.

Thanks, but the doctor just told me, it doesn't look good for him - so I need please, please, please...

TONS OF PRAYERS!!!!

please, please, please....

Is supposed to get the blood transfusion now, and I'm going back in 2 hours... hoping the doctor doesn't call before than to tell me to get down there....

:prayer:

I just have this to say......I HATE HATE Windows 10----I could use better words but I would be against rules....Can't find any of my music ---- I'm furious! DH not home but better make it right or .........

Not in a pleasant frame of mind these days anyways---But this really pizzes me off !!!

sorry for the rant...:blushing: (again--not pleasant state of mind)
-----Zoey , I have 8.1 and cant find all my pictures!

Looks like Jasper is here - they'll help you, if recall it's the right person to ask!!

Thanks, but the doctor just told me, it doesn't look good for him - so I need please, please, please...

TONS OF PRAYERS!!!!

Is supposed to get the blood transfusion now, and I'm going back in 2 hours... hoping the doctor doesn't call before than to tell me to get down there....

I'm waiting for the one that installed it--dh

OhNiner ..... I don't know if that means the transfusion is not going well or there is a diagnosis we are going to be disappointed in. Whatever it is........ we are here waiting and praying.

You be careful driving while feeling anxious!!!!!!

:grouphug:

Thanks for all your kind words. They help so much. Today is my Sons Birthday . a hard day..xoxo

TONS OF PRAYERS!!!!

Oh Niner, this is terrible news! You must be in a state of shock. Sending you prayers and wishing you both strength. How I wish there was something more we could do!

Zoey (not Niner, oops), about your Windows 10, missing music. I found a windows article/forum and in the comments there are a few interesting tips you "pro" might want to try. May or may not be helpful, though.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/373425-2.htm

1) Try looking here: this pc > local disk (c) > users > public (or your name)

2) Windows renamed a lot of my drives. So what was on the C Drive was moved to the new drive.
I found my data under D: Users (Then your user name) and everything I had before was there. All the pictures I had, all the videos I had, everything that had gone to the C: Downloads folder, the lot. Previously my D Drive only contained things I specifically put there.

ETA Correction: this was meant for Zoey, I accidentally said it was for Niner.

Niner, sending more prayers and Jingles.

Nore, (((hugs)))

Joanna Madonna GUILTY 1st degree murder.

Dang, spoiler alert!!!!
On day 4.......but at least I know how it ends!!!!:happydance:
At least one of the daughters got VA funding for college, the autistic daughter was enrolled in CHAMP through the VA, and the defense attorney was wrong about benefits after Jose's death. Madonna had that all tied up with a bow, including the adoption of her daughters by Jose so they could get various VA benefits.
Madonna killed the "Golden Goose". JMO.

TONS OF PRAYERS!!!!

Major jingles for your hubby!!!!

Thanks for all your kind words. They help so much. Today is my Sons Birthday . a hard day..xoxo

Take it slow, Nore....SB peeps have got your back! :heart:

Dang, spoiler alert!!!!
On day 4.......but at least I know how it ends!!!!:happydance:
At least one of the daughters got VA funding for college, the autistic daughter was enrolled in CHAMP through the VA, and the defense attorney was wrong about benefits after Jose's death. Madonna had that all tied up with a bow, including the adoption of her daughters by Jose so they could get various VA benefits.
Madonna killed the "Golden Goose". JMO.

Sorry, Bernina. I shouldn't have mentioned it. I just couldn't believe how fast they came back. guess I got too excited...

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: Nore
:heartbeat: :heartbeat:

:daisy:

Thanks all! :tyou:

just got back from the hospital - I got him a Smilie balloon! :D He liked it and even smiled!! Still a bit the same, but a little more alert than he was this morning, and they are supposed give him 3 units of blood starting about 4:30pm or 5pm - and the nurse said it would probably take all night. So going to call him at 8pm - and "see" what's going on. He got moved from ER to his own room. So Prayers are still welcome! :) I was reading up on these "blood transfusions" and it says results should be seen within 24 hours - I sure HOPE so!!

Spellbound - it wasn't me with Windows 10 problems, that would be Zoey! I refuse to download it, after hearing all these problems everyone was having!

Boy! That was a quick verdict! I was reading the closing arguments above, and how long was the jury out? 10 minutes?? :scared:

and Nore :hug:

I've finished my 2016 calendar for my brother and sisters for Christmas this year already! I added extra pages with little Bro's memorial service, and some newspaper clippings when we were kids and had our name in the paper! WOW! I don't remember seeing them than! There is one about me when I was at Wanda's Dance Studio and we performed at the Napa State Hospital!

Okay - going to call it a night... so much going on today... I need rest....

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member