VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

Could Jesus told me to do it be a planned statement by Sam to go along with the pattern of hearing voices to set up a defense? Maybe Sammy is smarter than we give him credit for lol.

Remember that woman who drowned all her children in Texas, she first got insanity but I think they retried her, I forget now, but she also said she heard God telling her to do it because the kids were exposed to an evil world.

I don't think he's smart enough to plan to fake his insanity defense. Anyone who does what he did isn't very smart.

About 505 1st Ave. Many people in horrorcore in New Mexico refer to New Mexico as the 505. It's the area code. Actually there are two area codes nowadays, but they still call it the 505. Doesn't mean anything, but everyone's been playn with numbers so I thot I'd throw that in.

Yeah, but you're making conclusions here. You're characterizing his act of going to the airport to catch his flight as "fleeing" and his statements to others as 'lies" but, that's assuming he wasn't in some sort of psychotic spell the entire time and had the intent and foresight to flee and lie. Maybe he thought the girls were away . . . Maybe he went to the airport because his trip was over.

And, if he was fleeing, he did a terrible job at it. There's no evidence that he intended to conceal his identity in any manner. He talked to the taxi driver, talked to people at the diner, and even just sat out in the open in the airport.

"Psychotic spell"?

That Demonic Possession defense really is looking better all the time.

:couch:

:blowkiss: Good night all... East Coast is going to bed now!
Hopefully there will be some good reading on here tomorrow :crazy:

About 505 1st Ave. Many people in horrorcore in New Mexico refer to New Mexico as the 505. It's the area code. Actually there are two area codes nowadays, but they still call it the 505. Doesn't mean anything, but everyone's been playn with numbers so I thot I'd throw that in.

Sure just another "coincidence". Like the fact that the guy calls himself LilDemonDog and then ends up walking around town smelling like death.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Yeah, but you're making conclusions here. You're characterizing his act of going to the airport to catch his flight as "fleeing" and his statements to others as 'lies" but, that's assuming he wasn't in some sort of psychotic spell the entire time and had the intent and foresight to flee and lie. Maybe he thought the girls were away . . . Maybe he went to the airport because his trip was over.

And, if he was fleeing, he did a terrible job at it. There's no evidence that he intended to conceal his identity in any manner. He talked to the taxi driver, talked to people at the diner, and even just sat out in the open in the airport.

He also gave the people at the diner and the cabbie his myspace address and told them to check out his music, not something someone on the run would do IMO.

Well I just spent an hour out in the garage trying to find my old computer speakers so I can help transcribe Sam's music lyrics to this thread but I cant find the damn things. I will keep looking. In the meantime if there is anyone willing to HELP DANGRS by picking one of Sam's songs and transcribing the lyrics for us please coordinate with DM on that and lets get them all done so that we have a record of them for further close examination to see what was going on in that boys head.

Also, HERIONE where are you, dont leave us! Check in and say hello!

Well I just spent an hour out in the garage trying to find my old computer speakers so I can help transcribe Sam's music lyrics to this thread but I cant find the damn things. I will keep looking. In the meantime if there is anyone willing to HELP DANGRS by picking one of Sam's songs and transcribing the lyrics for us please coordinate with DM on that and lets get them all done so that we have a record of them for further close examination to see what was going on in that boys head.

BBM
I not sure that's a place I'd want to go. You guys be careful in there!

BBM
I not sure that's a place I'd want to go. You guys be careful in there!

I see BBM alot on here, what does that mean, excuse my ignorance.

Is it blackberry messaging? And if so why do you add it?

I see BBM alot on here, what does that mean, excuse my ignorance.

Is it blackberry messaging? And if so why do you add it?

BBM= Bolded By Me. Indicates that I highlighted the portion of your post I was referring to.
Took me a while to figure it out. I kept seeing BPM (Beats Per Minute) in my mind :)

GOOD POINT, if I dont return send in the national guard.

That's why I employed a ritual metal cleansing at extreme volume. I imagine Barry Manilow might work also or perhaps some Paul Anka. YMMV.

Really weird today I was visiting on First Ave. and the lights were on at 505 first ave. Gave me the chills. I feels sorry for the people who live next door. The house was built by his father. Can you imagine it being the home you grew up in and now living next door to no trespassing signs and bio tape on the doors? Gotta be creepy knowing 4 people were murdered next door, where you use to live.
I think I would have to move

When I lived in Farmville, my boyfriend lived on First Ave. In the white house a few doors down that was converted into apt's for students (away from the athletic field). The entire street always gave me the creeps. Other people got the same feel from there. I know it sounds crazy, especially since now this horrific crime has happened here, but I'm not making this up. Did you ever feel that way? When I found out that the murders had taken place there I felt like I was going to pass out. Its like there was an evil presence on that street.

I used to walk by that house on my way from campus to his place. I don't think I would ever want to see it again now. The thought of being on that street again is upsetting to me. I hate to say it, but Farmville has had alot of very tragic things happen there. For one thing, it has had SO many fires, just in the last 10 years or so. There was a huge fire at Longwood in 2001, (no one was hurt but it destroyed the oldest part of the school) and several houses have burned down where students were living (one terrible one where a few kids died) a large storefront area burned down, and since the murders a large apt. complex there had a very damaging fire. Fire always strikes me as demonic.

Also, this is not Farmville's first gruesome murder. There was an ax murder in the late ninties where a local man murdered his ex mother and law and ex wife. As well as a murder/suicide of a local psychologist a few years later.

I'm not trying to bash Farmville or anything, the 4 years I lived there were some of the best of my life and there are great people there. It's not at all a bad place to live. But for one little town, that does add up to alot. Just sayin'.

I'll post the lyrics for Murderous Rage in the AM after I review them a few more times.

In the mean time, one thing that is interesting about both of these songs is that they include specific details of crimes that don't match the Farmville homicide. For example, in The Voices the protagonist knocks out his victim, then drags them into a truck, and later tortures and kills them. The victim is buried in the protagonist's yard in the end. In Murderous Rage our hero uses a knife for his deadly attack and then tries to dispose of a body by putting the remains in the back of his car in a black plastic bag wrapped in a sheet. In Murderous Rage, the protagonist specifically talks about disposing of the bodies before they rot, something Sam apparently didn't try to do in real life.

Are these just fantasies or do they refer to actual events? There are some specific descriptions of details here, i.e. the blood leaking out of the plastic bag wrapped in a sheet, that really make me wonder if these songs aren't based on previous murders.

I'd really like to see what's in that notebook.

When I lived in Farmville, my boyfriend lived on First Ave. In the white house a few doors down that was converted into apt's for students (away from the athletic field). The entire street always gave me the creeps. Other people got the same feel from there. I know it sounds crazy, especially since now this horrific crime has happened here, but I'm not making this up. Did you ever feel that way? When I found out that the murders had taken place there I felt like I was going to pass out. Its like there was an evil presence on that street.

I used to walk by that house on my way from campus to his place. I don't think I would ever want to see it again now. The thought of being on that street again is upsetting to me. I hate to say it, but Farmville has had alot of very tragic things happen there. For one thing, it has had SO many fires, just in the last 10 years or so. There was a huge fire at Longwood in 2001, (no one was hurt but it destroyed the oldest part of the school) and several houses have burned down where students were living (one terrible one where a few kids died) a large storefront area burned down, and since the murders a large apt. complex there had a very damaging fire. Fire always strikes me as demonic.

Also, this is not Farmville's first gruesome murder. There was an ax murder in the late ninties where a local man murdered his ex mother and law and ex wife. As well as a murder/suicide of a local psychologist a few years later.

I'm not trying to bash Farmville or anything, the 4 years I lived there were some of the best of my life and there are great people there. It's not at all a bad place to live. But for one little town, that does add up to alot. Just sayin'.

Yes this is interesting.

It seems that the troubles in Farmville date back (at least) to the possible murder of an infant in the Bizarre House. That case also led to a famous trial in which the defendant was represented by Patrick Henry.

The fire that destroyed the oldest part of the school which you mention reportedly stopped right in front of the statue of Joan of Arc. Joan of Arc is the protector of Longwood and of course famously heard voices. She also hung around with a fellow named Gilles de Rais who is now believed to be a serial killer of children as well as a practitioner of the occult.

This isn't really the same thing, but the other thing Farmville is famous for (well, notorious for) is that Prince Edward County (where Fville is) was the only county in the entire nation to refuse to segregate schools in the 60's. They closed the schools for 5 years, and built an Academy for the white children. The poor black children just didn't go to school, and many grew up illiterate. I had professors who lived through that, just kind of crazy.

Is the FBI involved w/ this case? Or the State Police? I just doubt those Farmville PD boys can handle this on there own.

I have been following this case, because I had wondered if there is a connection to the brutal murder of Rev. Carol Daniels murdered in Anadarko, Oklahoma. A very small town, bout 6000 in population. She was killed in her church, her body was staged, her autopsy report is rather horrible.
there had been a concert that played in anadarko too, and a search warrant had searched the group that played via their myspace: napalm reign. but, the band came out innocent thus far.
and the date she was killed on was 08-23-2009. there is a small websleuth link that has been set up here. another link :
http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1484

i wonder if sam had killed before, .... well, makes me wonder like other websleuths have wondered too......

http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1484

the Church's address is at 305 E. 1st Street.

its just wierd, small town too, like Farmville. brutal murder, preacher, staged, horrific crime, date on the 23 of August. might not even be related, but makes one wonder....

I'm still here! I won't leave you guys! I promise! I guess I have a lot of catching up to do huh? Been a tad busy lately, but I have been missing you guys and all of "Syko Sams" mysterious ways....haha
Now let me see what you guys have been discussing! :)
Also, thanks for thinking of me! It means a lot!

This isn't really the same thing, but the other thing Farmville is famous for (well, notorious for) is that Prince Edward County (where Fville is) was the only county in the entire nation to refuse to segregate schools in the 60's. They closed the schools for 5 years, and built an Academy for the white children. The poor black children just didn't go to school, and many grew up illiterate. I had professors who lived through that, just kind of crazy.

Is the FBI involved w/ this case? Or the State Police? I just doubt those Farmville PD boys can handle this on there own.

I don't know if there was or is KKK activity in the Farmville area, but burning crosses is an occult symbol and those white hoods come from the Flagellants.

Also worth mentioning that the owner of Bizarre House, John Randolph was accused of murdering a baby. He was found innocent, but later died under mysterious circumstances. The house burned in a fire and was destroyed.

I am pretty sure that the city of Richmond has a full crime lab.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back