Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's review the information from last February. We discarded the times given by Misty. They were approximations and not consistent (such as the bedtimes as Last Seen). We were more than grateful to have an accurate logging of the 3:27 a.m. call to the sheriff's office. In that very well timed precise chart, we have the ruler of House 12 in an angle, House 1. This portends that the secrets attached to the disappearance of Haleigh and to any abuse or harm would emerge into the open. We have a stacked and intercepted House 2, showing extreme self-protection on the part of the caretaker, Misty. Due to the intercept, we know there was and is deception and the polygraphs confirm that. There is one planet in that House which is not intercepted, Mercury and Mercury will be exactly eclipsed on January 15. This pertains to the caretaker herself.

Are we satisfied that the secrets surrounding this crime have come into open view? No, we are not. However, many have talked or written. The letter to the St. Augustine newspaper, the jail notes, plus rumors that entered media from people in the neighborhood. One that interests me is the word by letter that Haleigh was placed close to the house and well. This fits what all the astrologers noticed straigt away~Venus ruling the child is at the front door to the mobile. The degree of homicide is on the front door. This means that initially, she was right outside. Traveling Moon in House 9 in Sign of caretaker changed that. There was a removal to a distance. Moon rules House 8 of the dead & investigations. Moon will trine the secrets which are revealed. That is in a very short amount of time, so some of the chatter about this crime was true. And despite the sealed lips of Misty, facts came out into the open. We also have the scratched van and the missing blanket inside that van.

The Moon in House 9 (where matters lose impetus) makes a quincunx to Venus, Haleigh, in ten months, and this brings us to date. When the Moon, 1:41 Virgo, does that she also makes a quincunx to Mars and that form a Y or YOD. The problem with this YOD is that the Moon is considered too slight a planet, too weak a force, to make the stem of a Y. However, every Y has a reaction point, directly opposite its stem and that reaction point happens to be Uranus in Haleigh's natal chart. The Sun will be there on 19 & 20 February, 2010 but the Moon will be there on January 18 & 19, following that eclipse on caretaker Mercury January 15.

Yes, the Moon in House 9 always means the matter loses impetus or "steam" and yes, the Moon is weak as a stem. But we do have facts to work with, although a discriminating hand has to sort them out and we do have a powerful reaction point furnished by Haleigh. I'm not sure how to be clearer about the necessity for effort in order to produce results. See post on page 15, just behind this one, #371.

Tuba - this post deserves more than just the "thanks" button. Thank you for all of your wonderful insight and for explaining things us non-astrologers can understand. I pray every day that HaLeigh is found. She more than deserves that.

Thankyou Tuba for explaining the moon's influence on this!!
Oh how many of us are hoping the perps slip up!!!

Given that Tommy Croslin was arrested today could that indicate a beginning?

ETA - I, too, hope and pray that Haleigh will be found soon. These families need closure.

My first real post.......Given that Tommy Croslin was arrested today could that indicate a beginning?

welcome!!! I saw where LE was called to settle TC down while htting? his wife, but no arrest yet!

Just a little bump for Haleigh so she doesn't go to page 2. :)

Darn, I got excited when I saw the thread at the top. But a bump is a very good idea just the same. Thanks.

MISTY CUMMINGS
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 9:38:57 PM - Booking#: 10-00278
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 12/9/1991 - RACE: W - SEX: F

Couldn't get the link to work.
Wow...just wow. They have arrested Ron Cummings, Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin. Maybe now things will start to happen and little HaLeigh will finally have her day.

While it looked as though he had bonded out I think he may have been transferred to another facility. His bail is/was $500,000.

ETA:Something is very strange here as it now appears all three have been released, but there is no indication they have bonded out.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4708855&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010[/ame]

MC almost at 1 million dollar bail

Donna Michelle Brock (driver rage) is in St Johns also! Opium charge!

Such nice people.

Thanks for the news.

I checked in a few times earlier this evening and nothing, then I just refreshed and saw Haleigh's thread up top of the Forensic Astrology forum. Thanks so much for keeping us informed.

Try this link and click on show all inmates. The "family" will pop up with all the others. Then click on each one's Booking # to get the facts. Ms Misty has $950,000 bond.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/inmates.aspx

It's interesting that the Putnam crew, as well as the driver rage woman, were all booked around the same time. Driver rage person has a whopping bail, too, $250,000.

Click on JAIL, and on the next page, type in Brock.

http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

I do hope this means they are getting close to finding Haleigh.

Here's something to read:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4709388&postcount=1015"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And from the PCSO website:

http://www.pcso.us/2010-1-20-a

Newspaper report:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151021&catid=3

Ron is in Flager County jail. Misty and others are in St. John's County jail.

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-data.cfm?BookingNumber=2010-00000151

Astrologically, I hope the stars are favoring the arresting entities. Praying for Haleigh.

SS & Tuba A Timestamp for you! I will look for any others that may help with your charts! :angel:

Haleigh's Dad Accused Of Drug Trafficking
Ronald Cummings, Misty Cummings Arrested In Undercover Operation
POSTED: Thursday, January 21, 2010
UPDATED: 6:30 am EST January 21, 2010
<snipped>
The trio was booked into jail at about 9 p.m. Wednesday, charged with trafficking of controlled prescription medications.

Ronald Cummings is being held on $500,000 bond, Misty Cummings is being held on $950,000 and Hank Croslin is being held on $100,000 bond, WJXT-TV reported.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22299832/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aksleuth This article should help you find out more through public records etc. :wink:

Misty Croslin faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medications. She's being held on a $950,000 bond at the St. Johns County Detention Center.

Ronald Cummings faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications. He was held on a $500,000 bond at the Putnam County Jail Wednesday night and later booked into the Flagler County Jail.

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. faces one count of trafficking in prescription medications. He's being held on a $100,000 bond at the St. Johns County Detention Center.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151021&catid=3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Misty Cummings appears before judge
Posted: January 21, 2010 - 10:05am
<snipped>
In a brief appearance, St. Johns County Judge Charles Tinlin told Croslin that her she is facing six counts of drug trafficking &#8212; five from Putnam County and one in St. Johns &#8212; and that her bond was set at $950,000.

Tinlin asked whether she could afford an attorney, and she said she could and already had a counselor.

Sgt. Chuck Mulligan, a spokesman for the St. Johns County Sheriff&#8217;s Office, said she and two other suspects &#8212; her brother, Hank &#8220;Tommy&#8221; Croslin Jr., 23, and Donna Michelle Brock, 44, of Orlando &#8212; were being held in St. Johns because a number of the alleged transactions took place here.

Cummings and another suspect, Hope A. Sykes, 18, of Satsuma, were being held in the Putnam County jail.

Misty Croslin appears before Judge Charles Tinlin at the St. Johns County Jail during her first appearance for felony drug trafficking charges Thursday morning.
NEW01212010MistyCroslin02WEB.jpg

Article:
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/misty-cummings-appears-judge

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were among five people arrested in a drug sting
51766188-21063352.jpg

Articles, Videos, Mug & More Posted In The Timestamp Thread!
I just woke up (still adding some to it yet!) & am so glad that now that they are behind bars that LE are going to take this opportunity to question them all about Haliegh!
Best news in the case....I bet Donna will tell all that she really knows. TES's trusted friend that he had befriend Misty & Misty's friend will be 2 I think will tell what they know for a deal! :yes: :crossfingers:

:angel:

Misty's first charge at Putnam County last night was at 9:38:57 PM - 20 Jan

I'm looking for the others because as they were arrested last night, people posted snaps of the booking records with the time stamps. Since then, the times have been changed as more info was added on their records. Therefore, I'm looking for the screen captures posted by Websleuths. Be right back......

Ronald......8:56:11 PM, 20 Jan, Putnam County

Hank C........9:27:28 PM, 20 Jan, Putnam County

Hope.............10:37:05 PM 20 Jan, Putnam County

Misty booked by St John's Sheriff's Office: 01/20/2010, 23:17:48

Can't find the booking time for D. Brock, Misty's road rage/trafficking partner. She went straight to SJCounty.

GOT IT!

D Brock booked in St John's County, 01/20/2010, 21:10:15

Hope this is helpful.

Misty's first charge at Putnam County last night was at 9:38:57 PM - 20 Jan

I'm looking for the others because as they were arrested last night, people posted snaps of the booking records with the time stamps. Since then, the times have been changed as more info was added on their records. Therefore, I'm looking for the screen captures posted by Websleuths. Be right back......

Ronald......8:56:11 PM 20 Jan Putnam County

Hank C........9:27:28 PM 20 Jan Putnam County

i think I saw them on the scanner thread ..

Yes, that's where I'm looking. It's a very long thread. Still looking.....

I'm thinking the Putnam County booking times are the most important, and fortunately, I found all four of them for the Cummings/Croslin crew.

DB was only booked in St John's.

Haleigh's Dad, Others Face Drug Charges

POSTED: Wednesday, January 20, 2010
UPDATED: 11:34 am EST January 21, 2010

snipped for arrest and bookings clarification

While deputies said most of the drug transactions of the undercover sting occurred in Putnam County, the final sale occurred Wednesday in St. Johns County. While the arrests were made later in the day in Putnam County, they were booked into jails in other counties.

"Given the dynamics of this case and wanting to separate the individuals to protect the integrity of that investigation ... these individuals were brought to St. Johns County as well as Flagler County," St. Johns County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Chuck Mulligan said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22298257/detail.html

*Note: Look at how smiley Ron is :furious:, but Misty looks a mess! :clap:
mistycummings_m.jpg

ronaldcummings_m.jpg

*ETA: Added for our amazing astros!

Arrests were made about 5 p.m. in San Mateo, Satsuma and Orlando, Greenwood said.

Article:
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/21/news/news01.txt
How can he be sooooo happy? His daughter is still missing & all that talk about how mentally upset is about her missing stated by his family just makes my stomach turn. I'd like to :slap: all of them right now. I pray that Donna or Hope tell everything they know about Haleigh. Maybe just maybe Misty will finally break now that she is looking at a long long time in jail! This is the best news for Haleigh in the hopes we will finally find out what happened to her.

Tuba & SS,
IIRC Didn't your charts show she may be found sometime near the end of January or Febuary? If so this tells me that someone is going to help leal LE to her!! I hope & pray that is going to happen now!

According to this article Misty & Hank are ONLY being hel "under medium secuirty"!!!!! :clap: This means she is not under protective security & all of the other inmates will have access to poor little ole Misty! I hope that they have a really really good time with thier new inmate!

Sorry if that sounds mean, but she won't tell what happened to Haleigh & deserves everything they taunt, haunt her every minute they get a chance to do so. She is no doubt scared to death just by looking at her mug pic she had been crying. Red nose & eyes you can see for sure!

NOTE TO: aksleuth, Tuba, & SS,
Here are where they are all being! They are all being held seperate according to another article, so that they can't talk with each other! :clap:
I hope this helps you & our astrolgers out more....since they are all in different counties, it changes the charts for them all! :wink:

Misty Cummings faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medications including Hydrocodone and Oxycodone. She&#8217;s being held on a $950,000 bond at the St. Johns County Detention Center under &#8220;medium security&#8221; conditions after completing her first appearance hearing this morning before Judge Charles Tinlin.

Hank &#8220;Tommy&#8221; Croslin Jr. faces one count of trafficking in prescription medications including Hydrocodone and Oxycodone. He&#8217;s being held on a $100,000 bond at the St. Johns County Detention Center under &#8220;medium security&#8221; conditions after completing his first appearance hearing this morning before Judge Charles Tinlin.

http://www.historiccity.com/2010/st...isty-cummings-and-tommy-croslin-arrested-2449

Ronald Cummings is held at the Flagler County Jail. Misty Croslin, Hank Croslin and Brock are held at the St. Johns County Jail; and Sykes is in the Putnam County Jail, Kelly said.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...s-misty-dad-arrested-20100121,0,7483449.story

FYI: Didn't want anyone to miss this NEW news today! :winko: At least he is away from all of the druggies/dealers in the Cummings family!
I know she has had a history of drug abuse, but at least she has admitted it & dosen't have an arrest record like all of the Cummings clan.

I'm sooooo happy for her to be able have him in her arms for good now. :woohoo:

I really do feel he is so much safer to be with her than all the the Cummings family!

Mom Gets Custody Of Haleigh's Brother
POSTED: Friday, January 22, 2010
UPDATED: 3:20 pm EST January 22, 2010
<snipped>
An emergency hearing was held in Palatka on Thursday over who should get custody of Ronald Cummings Jr. after his father was arrested on drug charges.

Crystal Sheffield, whose daughter Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, was awarded custody of her son.

Sheffield was to pick up her son Friday afternoon.

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22315918/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads