Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes more tales from the croslin family although I believe some of it, Haleigh was not alive when she left the trailor, possibly strangled (that makes my heart hurt) Tommy held the door, and they dumped that poor little baby the only thing missing in this story is substitute Joe for Timmy and I'll buy that one.

Native Pride, so far we, strictly from an astrological point of view, have exonerated no one. No one except the huge pile of registered sex offenders we charted and compared and I am not being flip or cynical here. My own Culpable label is stuck to Misty. That is not to say that, in my opinion, she acted alone.

You may have read here that Mars was transiting atop Misty's Saturn the day of the eclipse and Haleigh's disappearance. That Saturn throughout Misty's life is square her Venus, showing indifference, cold and hard attitudes, including rejection, toward little girls. With Mars transit the Saturn, cruelty and mean harshness come into it.

Do I think Steve Brown has solved this case? Yes, I do but I cannot speak for everyone who reads here or works here at the Astro Forum.

Tuba
may I ask ....after 4 long months do you still feel this way ?
thank you in advance truly appreciate all you do

I have trouble with Steve Brown's profession, "I solved this case". If he did, I'd assume we'd have more answers, there'd be more action regarding searches, or at least we'd know what truly happened to the child. After four months, there are still questions, no arrests, no explanations, numerous Croslin tales, and no Haleigh. So if Cousin Joe "did it", why is he still roaming free except for a minor pot growing arrest that lasted what seemed like 10 minutes?

This Steve Brown guy has disappeared and we're still seeing Tommy's attorney (Werter) throwing his client under the bus. "Tommy was there but didn't take part." Wouldn't an attorney know his client is liable for being there? Why go on TV to blab about this?

I spent a part of the morning looking at the Croslin mother's chart. Her resent release from jail made me check her chart. Wish I had exact birth information on her. That chart would make an interesting case study on addiction.

I do hope today's Full Moon has shed more light on Haleigh's situation and do wish somehow she could be found. This is too much. I've seen strange cases before but this one! This one is exhausting. Too many factors, so many people, so many outerlying influences. Haleigh, her little brothers and sister have all been dealt a very tough hand in this life through no fault of their own. :no: This has to stop.

Donna Brock just joined the 15 club, she was sentenced today min. 15 years

ok this is getting crazy, JMO I always thought that Ronald was being a detective trying to find Haleigh and he would go to any extreme to get her back at any cost to himself (I do believe he is a drug addict tho) I always knew he would set Misti up but why would he try to get out of jail now? I'm totally confused. I thought he would wait til after they sentenced Misti

9 AM today, FRIDAY 9/24/10

RONALD CUMMINGS will be SENTENCED

don't know if the courtroom will have streaming coverage on one of the news sites.

Did anybody eles read that Misti is cracking in jail? It was after they sentenced Ron they were interogating Misti for four hours I read and she stated that she lied about cousin Joe and she told them that Tommy did it and to go ask him what happened that night also they said she was crying and shaking when she blurted it out. JMO I still think Timmy is the one she is protecting.

I don't know if anybody eles has noticed how Chelsea jumps on every theory that comes out " yeah Misti told me that cousin Joe did it" and he had Timmy's phone that night and now the story is Misti told me...... it's the Haleigh overdosed on Ronalds pills, I find that very suspicious........

AKSleuth said:
I spent a part of the morning looking at the Croslin mother's chart. Her resent release from jail made me check her chart. Wish I had exact birth information on her. That chart would make an interesting case study on addiction.

What is it you're looking for AK?

I found her date of birth 9/10/69 do you need the exact time of birth??? I can't find that but I sure would like to know what you've seen...JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

Oh Wow Misti was sentenced to 25 years on one charge. On October 19th she will be sentenced to the rest of her charges. I think this little birdy is going to start singing.

Misty was sent to prison today. Lowell I'm hearing. Don't know for sure.

LOCKING THIS Thread.

Please continue at the next one:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117799"]Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500