Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the state can successfully tie the duct tape to KC's person, and they have already tied it to her house, they have aggravated child abuse. It does not matter if she was playing a game with Caylee, it is abusive to tape a 2 year-old's mouth.

SNIP

I'm not aware of any lab report that claimed the duct tape found on Caylee matched duct tape sourced from the house.

<Snipped and BBM.>

This may be totally lame but... could the testosterone found simply be from the severe decomposition of a very young child contained in a small area at the height of Florida's heat (as stated above, levels of testosterone decline gradually with age.) Could it just be a by-product of Caylee's remains decomposing???

LC, the testosterone in question seems to be intermixed with the chloroform that was in the Gatorade bottle and the syringe. So it wasn't exposed to any decomp fluids.

Also, on the syringe... The quality control lot number is on the box the syringes come in, the wrapper on the syringe, and the syringe barrel itself. So if it came from Gentiva.. they would likely have purchase orders to track with the supplier, or perhaps the same lot number syringes still in supply in the office. If it came from the pharmacy where George got his Testosterone (if he was on it)..they can track his Testosterone prescription and then syringe lot numbers at the pharmacy by their purchase orders. If it came from neither.. Let's hope Yuri had a nice sit down with RM, JG and any other likely fallguys and find out if they were dabbling in anabolics and missing a syringe..

I just googled "injecting chloroform" and came up with a link to info about Dr. Mengele. The page said that he would kill his test subjects by injecting chloroform into their hearts.

On page 75 it says no chloroform was found on the doll (Q244) or in the dark yellowish unknown liquid substance (Q241) from the vehicle.

I see that the whitish murky liquid was not specifically identified. It talks about testosterone being found. Where does it say chloroform was found? Is that in another report since it is being reported in the media that chloroform was found? Can someone please direct me to that report with a link? TIA

I'm thinking we have 17 pages of comments based on an erroneous report by the Orlando Sentinel. :(

Can anyone please show me in the documents where the FBI found evidence of chloroform in the bottle or syringe?

I'm not aware of any lab report that claimed the duct tape found on Caylee matched duct tape sourced from the house.

In today's dump, FBI said Q64, the only testable tape from the scene, was a match to Q66, from the gas can.

I'd better read again and post link, be right back!

In today's dump, FBI said Q64, the only testable tape from the scene, was a match to Q66, from the gas can.

I'd better read again and post link, be right back!

Exactly. And they also said that the tape was too degraded to match the ends - so they did not test for end match up. But it did match the tape on the gas can - which we all know GA did not put there because it was put on to sloppily. :rolleyes:

If this syringe is involved in the case, it's hard to think it was in the bag KC brought out from WalMart (they don't just sell them over the counter without a script, do they?), although this is certainly something she might have gotten ahold of otherwise. Do you think CA would have had any reason to have them in the house?

If this syringe does have definite connections, it strenghtens the element of premeditation because it is not something readily available or normally on hand and would have had to have been procured far ahead of time.

I went through a drive-thru Drug Mart today, ask for a syringe and they charged me 25 cents! I then drove off with the needle. They did not ask any questions.

That would go against prior reports on the duct tape.

Some of the prior test reports released were done by different lab departments - this particular doc dump included more specific testing. If that makes sense.

Could testosterone have been used during LA's acne episode? That would explain alot.

off to google.....

Could testosterone have been used during LA's acne episode? That would explain alot.

off to google.....
Testosterone can cause acne. Same with anabolics. It mimics a teen in the height of hormones...the acne years...lol.

off to google.....

That's weird you asked, Dr. Arnie Klein did an interview with TMZ yesterday and talked about injecting Michael Jackson for acne treatments-I am not sure whether he was referring to Accutane or Ativan, the anesthetic....but when I google, I do see you can get an accutane/botox combo nowadays, so I imagine LA could have had injections then with just the accutane.

ETA-Still skimming for the link, Wudge, did not forget you!

That's weird you asked, Dr. Arnie Klein did an interview with TMZ yesterday and talked about injecting Michael Jackson for acne treatments-I am not sure whether he was referring to Accutane or Ativan, the anesthetic....but when I google, I do see you can get an accutane/botox combo nowadays, so I imagine LA could have had injections then with just the accutane.

ETA-Still skimming for the link, Wudge, did not forget you!
Botox isn't a steroid.. it's Botulinum Toxin.. differnet beast.

my thoughts exactly! maybe she was in a hurry and didn't screw the top back on the gatorade bottle all the way and a bunch of it leaked out into the trunk.

Florida heat expanded the bottle contents causing leakage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MamaGillPickle