Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I leave for a little while and come back to a novel! LOL (Not complaining tho!! It is great that so many are interested in Brooke and this case. Great info here! WTG, WSers!)
LOL, I knew you were gone and thought you come back and say "oy vey" :)

I don't read over there, but Grosenheider family is wealthy and have their hands in alot of business. Many times family members will be appointed positions on the board but do not physically work at the business.

I think Kevin G physically works at Avanzar Interior Technologies with Ray Gagnon.

Allright- It seems I was just threatening to go to sleep now, but I gotta ask-

Did anyone else check out what I had seen about KG in the In Sessions board about his business?

Busylady said something about them investigating the house in Alabama. They didn't mention it on the news tonight.

Oh, OK busylady. Thanks for the info!

No more threats this time- I am really going to bed this time! See ya'll tomorrow- hope we learn more

Gosh, I like the way they credit themselves with information our sleuthers actually found first. LOL

OK..well...it is something to check into because it may not be the same person. I think the FBI is more informed as to the situation and if they say that THIS Kevin G. works under Ray Gagnon, I have a tendency to believe them.

Kevin G. who owns that company would probably be living in a very nice neighborhood and not an apartment, imo. It just doesn't seem to fit the circumstances or the comments from LE or the FBI thus far.

SS- It is called Lone Star Grease Monkey Inc and I think it is a jiffy Lube kinda thing- over on the InSess board on today's thread they posted on maybe page 7,8, or 9 and it listed it as being owned by Kevin. Sooo- how is it that Ray was his boss? KG stated that in the 1st article where he was quoted. Maybe Ray was once his boss in ALA?

Also, on the same pages there is a link to KG's nephew's kiddie *advertiser censored* case and tells how it all went down- interesting read!

I don't trust those guys either!
Dearest Galvino,:blowkiss:
I took your advise and went over there and lasted only for a few minutes before I had to come back here. The ones over there take posts from here and post them there. They even have links for the affidavits from here posted over there. They are linked to websleuth pages. Nasty.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I don't read over there, but Grosenheider family is wealthy and have their hands in alot of business. Many times family members will be appointed positions on the board but do not physically work at the business.

I think Kevin G physically works at Avanzar Interior Technologies with Ray Gagnon.
So do I Busy.

My dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
What happened! I thought you or SS was starting a new thread.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Hello dear friend! :blowkiss:
I asked that one be started...I didn't know if I should start one. :blush:

Thanks for the link, TG!

Dark~ I agree. I can't stomach going to IS. I saw WS mentioned at least a dozen times in that short span. If they want to work on a case, why not just come here and join us?! Makes more sense than to keep repeating it all!

I was gone and saw that was around so thought he would handle it. (shrugging shoulders) I have tried to keep them at about 20 pages. W1d did a fine job tho. :)

I agree DS- I usually do a 'hit and run' over there at the end of the day just to make sure they don't know anymore than we do! And they are always leagues behind us, sending their little spies over (LOL)!

I did find the link spelling out the entire kiddie *advertiser censored* thing on KG's nephew interesting, tho. Had not seen it here, but could have missed it- I swear it is hard to keep up!

Relatives coming for a WEEK next Sat. and I am going to have to sneak peeks on here- If I have to wade through as much as we've had this week- aaarrgh!
Hopefully we'll know more the 1st part of this week!

Avanzar Interior Technologies sounds more like it if you ask me. Now it was mentioned that Ray is an Engineer. If he is, he must have graduated somewhere. Think we could find out more of who he really is by researching his college history?

Hello dear friend! :blowkiss:
I asked that one be started...I didn't know if I should start one. :blush:
Dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Nice to see you my friend. I thought you were on your way to start it.
What a cute little smiley face you have going on there!

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Allright- It seems I was just threatening to go to sleep now, but I gotta ask-

Did anyone else check out what I had seen about KG in the In Sessions board about his business?

I think there are 2 KG's, one in San Antonio, and one in San Marcos, somehow related. I am trying to trace them now, but could not find the business.

I did find the link spelling out the entire kiddie *advertiser censored* thing on KG's nephew interesting, tho. Had not seen it here, but could have missed it-
I guess I missed this one, too. Where is the link?

Also, I thought we figured out Denise worked for some Commercial property company? Did I dream that?

Dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Nice to see you my friend. I thought you were on your way to start it.
What a cute little smiley face you have going on there!

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
DS,
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your comments along with the time and research you've devoted to this case. :clap::blowkiss: thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan