Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is posting their links to the Media Links thread, so they will be there in (hopefully) chronological order, that's easily accessible.

TIA :)

ETA: Welcome to all the newbies!

Yeah, but look at what a NUT this guy is, look at how involved everything is...fake online identities...and look at the AR has as a mother. If sex toys and dry showers didn't clue her in, some bizare note wouldnt' have either. I have absolutely no doubt if AR had taken the note to her mother that she would have been accused of making it up herself or Jacques would have told mom it was a joke and nothing would have happened.

The emails... that's recent stuff.

IF I heard he wrote the note when she was 10... I'd wouldn't question the claim.

I just have a hard time believing such a complicated & convoluted story for such an early reader.

I reserve the right to question WHEN the "Breckenridge" story FIRST surfaced.... YEARS ago or could it have been something they first started talking about when they began plotting Brooke's kidnapping?

So far ALL we have are the claims that AR made. And we know she lied at the beginning so now LE has to figure out where the lies begin & end & where the truth lies.

weren't we just talking about child *advertiser censored* in cullman this morning?

RG was hit with two SEPARATE charges....

old charges dealing w/ Alabama

new charges dealing w/ Brooke's disappearance

I hope everyone is posting their links to the Media Links thread, so they will be there in (hopefully) chronological order, that's easily accessible.

TIA :)
Even then, we know Liz, some of those links no longer work even after a period of a few days............expecially the video links.

I think the article stating RG was in ALA on the 26th changing email was just poorly written- I have not seen any article saying he was there at that time, only that he was charged w/kiddie *advertiser censored* in ALA, and that it is believed he changed emails on the 26th. Where is that article stating he was at the Library that day in ALA?

See post 477.

RR and I were talking about Cullman this morning when I think we were about the only ones here.

Oh- I see it now- Thanks SuziQ-

I wonder why that is the only news source reporting that?

Seems that would be pretty impt and that other news sources would have that info too?!

The emails... that's recent stuff.

IF I heard he wrote the note when she was 10... I'd wouldn't question the claim.

I just have a hard time believing such a complicated & convoluted story for such an early reader.

I reserve the right to question WHEN the "Breckenridge" story FIRST surfaced.... YEARS ago or could it have been something they first started talking about when they began plotting Brooke's kidnapping?

So far ALL we have are the claims that AR made. And we know she lied at the beginning so now LE has to figure out where the lies begin & end & where the truth lies.

I'm willing to believe that she was abused since she was 8 or 9, it fits with what his first victim claimed if the reports were correct, that at 15 he had been abusing her for several years. I don't think she's smart enough to make this stuff up on her own,

What it doesn't explain is why he didn't abduct Brooke when she was 8 or 9, why NOW. Did something happen? Did Brooke find something out? Was Brooke being molested and they feared she wasn't as pliable as AR? Was it just random fantasy of a psycho?

Too complicated in my opinion. Brooke was kiled within a couple of miles of her uncle's house in Vermont. Kevin was and still is in Texas, so he can't have killed Brooke, I don't think Gagnon can possibly be placed in Vermont on the 25th either.

Mother had kicked out the drunk as she knew Gagnon was returning. Brooke was looking forward to going to Texas. AR has been proven to be a liar. The planted evidence (semen) "could" have taken the focus off all of them. Brooke was picked up a few "hours" after being dropped at Cumberland Farms. Her demeanor at Cumberland Farms indicated that something had happened or was going to happen. The sex tools were easily transportable since they weighed 30 pounds +.

It hasn't been stated where she was killed only where her body was found.

Just my opinion.....anything is possible.

They are both federal and both new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads