Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, RG went through alot of CYA for someone that supposedly didn't know Brooke was dead. Traveled all the way to Alabama to tinker with her myspace? RG knew. He was trying to lay a trail away from himself and MJ.

I can see a kid hiding it BUT I really can't see anyone writing such a complicated note to a little kid.

Kids are so easy to scare... you don't need notes with long words that you have to help them sound out. Especially notes that can be evidence that puts you back in jail.

Yeah, but look at what a NUT this guy is, look at how involved everything is...fake online identities...and look at the AR has as a mother. If sex toys and dry showers didn't clue her in, some bizare note wouldnt' have either. I have absolutely no doubt if AR had taken the note to her mother that she would have been accused of making it up herself or Jacques would have told mom it was a joke and nothing would have happened.

Yep that is exactly what I thought, this is not someone that is just made up, it really sounds like a third person is to be involved.

Originally Posted by Dante7 View Post
My impression as well.

" I am worried about him, please come up with a plan that makes it so ---- gets to have at least a few hrs with her. You get time with her if you want"

This, to me, implies a real, tangible person who could show up in person. Seems sloppy if intended as another mind-game. Possible evidence of this "third man"?

I am wondering if this third person was supposed to be AR's boyfriend. That's why they would be worried--they "needed" to have him involved to take the fall if need be.

I thought I had read that the house of vacant. I guess he still owns the house....otherwise how could they prove it was his. Unless, he is in some of the pictures.:eek:

Fingerprints?

Or, #4- RG asked him for him and he never really did anything with it.

Yes, I did forget to add that one.

I find it hard to believe they wouldn't bring charges against him IF they haven't found the safe. It just doesn't make much sense.

I still wonder if MJ and AR are covering for Gagnon and Brooke was taken to Cullman, killed by Gagnon and then transported back to Vermont and buried. Gagnon could have been sexually abusing Brooke or using her in *advertiser censored*. She then threatened to talk and needed to be taken care of.

I don't believe at this point LE know who in fact killed Brooke. Gagnon, Jacques, or Kevin. Maybe a combination of the three. ??

Too complicated in my opinion. Brooke was kiled within a couple of miles of her uncle's house in Vermont. Kevin was and still is in Texas, so he can't have killed Brooke, I don't think Gagnon can possibly be placed in Vermont on the 25th either.

He was living in San Antonio, right? That's a 13 hour drive to Cullman, AL. That's a lot of driving to get on a library computer. I also believe that KG knew or is involved in this somehow.

Exactly. We don't know that he was in Texas but his laptop was.

My impression as well.

" I am worried about him, please come up with a plan that makes it so ---- gets to have at least a few hrs with her. You get time with her if you want"

This, to me, implies a real, tangible person who could show up in person. Seems sloppy if intended as another mind-game. Possible evidence of this "third man"?

I am wondering if this third person was supposed to be AR's boyfriend. That's why they would be worried--they "needed" to have him involved to take the fall if need be.

it's sure a possibility, imo....

I have been thinking a lot about how AR has told she found that note under her pillow when she was 8-9 years old. No way would a child at that age hide something like that from her mother unless something was wrong already then!
I agree!

IMO her sexual encounters with him started from day one that he became a part of that family. I further believe she was only one, but not all in the family that were involved with him through the years.

A child of 9 IMO wouldn't even comprehend what a note like that meant!

My impression as well.

I agree with this-It never occurred to me that there was any question that they were trying to pull AR's boyfriend into this in this fashion-however why the need for the sample on the hanky? Perhaps in the end it was RG they were worried about.

:eek:... I just read an article on Fox News and I did not see the part about accessing a computer at the library. I am probably missing it or read the wrong article. Did you happen to save a link, murdershewrote?

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080707/NEWS/129345031

(snip)
According to the statement, Gagnon also tried to access ex-stepdaughter Brooke Bennett's MySpace account "on or about" June 26 from a library computer in Cullman. June 26 is the day after Brooke, who was 12, was reported missing in Randolph, Vt.

My impression as well.

The way I understood it, the note was from MJ (posing as a third person) talking about 'dad'...the fictitious man writing the email is worried about AR's dad...he wanted AR to come up with a plan so her dad (MJ-who is actually writing the email, unbeknownst to her!) could have at least a few hours with Brooke...this makes me sick!!

That we know of...if he's got $1000 to drop on weirdo sex instruments he's got money for a video camera...I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if he had video footage of AR...but I don't think he was selling it to anyone. That may be part of why he ditched his hard drive..full of child *advertiser censored* and him abusing his step daughter.

But video footage of Brooke's murder...I don't see it.

I'm of the opinion that he did not intend to kill her immediately. He had either gone totally delusional and thought he could really 'initiate' her into his fake sex ring and get her to keep quiet, and when that failed he had to kill her or he killed her by accident. I don't see all that elaborate planning just to kill her in the first couple of hours.
I disagree.
imo..There was elaborate planning on his part because he did indeed plan to kill her, and try to get away with it. The planning mainly revolved around the cover up for when after he killed her...myspace manipulation, AR's bf's semen near the panties in a tissue.
The plan was mainly about trying to throw LE off and send them in another direction.
I could see if this was a plan for months, and there was mention of taking her somewhere or keeping her hidden..etc.
However, everything I've read so far in the affidavit concerning emails back and forth from AR to MJ, it seems to point to rape, torture, then murder.
I'm not getting from his emails to AR any indication he intended to keep Brooke alive somewhere for a few days to even several days. I think he knew as soon as she was reported missing he would be looked at because of his record. THere's noway he could've hidden her anywhere and went to see her once someone called 911 to report Brooke missing.
If MJ didn't have his recored, I doubt he would've went through the trouble of changing myspace accounts and getting AR's b/f's semen.
MJ desperately wanted LE to not suspect him.

Dearest Starr,:)
I posted all the info on the thread before this a few days ago. The judge's name, the procecutor's name, Gagnon's lawyer's name and the time and dates.

respectfully,
dark_shadows
Oh well, double information posts happen, even in the links thread :)

The people who thought Brooke was bound for Texas may have been right....Jacques possibly was going to abduct her, keep her for a few days and then pass her off to Gagnon to keep in Texas or Alabama.

I think the article stating RG was in ALA on the 26th changing email was just poorly written- I have not seen any article saying he was there at that time, only that he was charged w/kiddie *advertiser censored* in ALA, and that it is believed he changed emails on the 26th. Where is that article stating he was at the Library that day in ALA?

My impression as well.

I respectfully disagree. I think the missing word there is "dad". The imaginary Rauel Domingo is telling AR to come up with a plan that makes it so dad gets to have a few hours with Brooke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant