Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAGAmemorial.jpg

CAGA2.jpg

That first one is such a forced smiley from Cindy, she looks like shes in enormous pain.

Telling a story about a little boy talking to his mom about the stars in the sky. I bet that hit George.

I loved what the Pastor said about the little boy... he was looking at the stars, and told his Mom, "if Heaven is this pretty from the wrong side, imagine what it must look at from the right side."

Poor George .. I'm not sure he's gonna make it thru the service. He is so heartbroken.

George does not look well, Lee is very hard to read.

""LITTLE ANGELS""

When God calls little children to dwell with Him above
We mortals sometime question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with, the death of one small child
Who does so much to make our world, seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to his fold.
So He picks a rosebud before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them, and so He takes but few
To make the land of Heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult, still somehow we must try.
The saddest word mankind knows will always be "Goodbye"
So when a little child departs, we who are left behind,
Must realize God loves children
"Angels are hard to find".

Just an observation.. I believe GA is wearing makeup.

Sorry is it just me or is this just a little "over the top" for a memorial for a 2 yr old?

I'm sorry but are they at a memorial or a concert?

This is the way things are done here. Sunday service The Contempary one at 10:50 every Sunday morning is filled with singing and songs. Just absolutely amazing and then Pastor Uth speaks, prayer, another song or two and then it's over by about 12:10ish.
You feel so good after attending a church service here.

I like that they are reading many verses and not just preaching.

Not much of a crowd showing up. Reporter on Click Orlando says maybe 500 so far. Footage showed of Anthonys leaving their house this morning. Cindy in gray suit jacket. George waved at someone, toward camera. Lee and Mallory. The guy from Kid Finders of course, right in there with the family.

I noticed that as well. Followers from the church and Missing children advocates mainly. Sound right?

That first one is such a forced smiley from Cindy, she looks like shes in enormous pain.

I don't get that impression at all..I've been watching her closely & it looks to me like she's finally getting the comfort she's been seeking for months.

Inspite of Casey's wishes her parents still went ahead and held a public memorial for their granddaughter. Think about that. They could have told the public to leave them in private.

Now please lay off for at least a while.

GA will make it. Stay strong, George! We're rootin' for ya. You too, Cindy.

Sorry is it just me or is this just a little "over the top" for a memorial for a 2 yr old?

After what happened to Caylee- I do not believe it possible to be "over the top". moo

I'm from the south and we do big weddings, birthdays, funerals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa