Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost always an Anthony family supporter. I don't think they were involved in this in any way, and I usually cut them a lot of slack about the things they say, much of which I don't agree with...but today, this is supposed to be about Caylee. I'm not asking them to turn on their daughter if they aren't willing, able or ready to. I just think it would have been more dignified - to ALL involved - if GA and CA hadn't used their eulogies to Caylee to try to shed a compassionate light on Casey during this ceremony.

You know with all the slack they have received on supporting Casey, you think they would have at least held back. They just don't get it. Again the dsyfunction in Casey came from this family make-up. They "appear" normal on the surface, but slowly we see how "off" they are especially during the most inappropriate times.

The flower memorial has angel wings
xppl08.jpg

Did anyone get a good look at Mallory when she was just standing? It looks like she is pregnant and on her MySpace there is a countdown. I think she is due any day now.

They must know it's a girl then because George says he's now living with 3 woman, Cindy, Mallory and the baby?

Can't the bickering. the ugliness and the snarky remarks be set aside for just a couple hours in memory of this baby??

She loves all of them with everything she had, just be at peace for a couple hours...
If that family can stand in front of the world with all the pain in their lives set aside to honor Caylee, so can everyone....

Yes, PLEASE you guys.. There is plenty of time to dissect their every breath. Many of us are sitting here bawling our eyes out watching this and trying to share our sadness in the "Memorial Thread". Many of us need closure too, it's been a long seven months.

At least make another thread to discuss all of the new theories..

Meh.

:(

We All Love You Caylee!!!

Fly High Sweet Angel!!!!!

l_9bcffcb4b21d5a3afe1586f39070dfaa.gif

Caylee_Marie_Anthony.gif

I gather by your use of the word "mass" you are Catholic? This would be very surprising for somebody with a Catholic background.
Yes. I'm used to hearing hymns sung in operatic style from somewhere behind and above, where the organ is parked.

In my church, it was considered really progressive to have a guitarist perform at the mass.

I have never felt weird about Lee before, but the whole 'CMA' thing, that is really weird, and I definitely got the feeling he was speaking more to Casey than to Caylee...anyone elses hinky meter up?

Nope but my compassion meter is. :) Give them peace.

something comes to mind........in all the debate about the wording of eulogies, music volume, pins, singing too much, and "secret code"........is this memorial not exactly what the public has been asking for? A public memorial so that "we" can have closure?????? Why does it seem that we can't even be happy about that???

i agree!!!!

Lord...that "send casey letters" stuff was sure a buzz kill for me...wonder how many people are thinkin "yeah, I'll send her a letter.....". At least they didn't ask anyone to donate to her defense or put $$ in her commissary account.....

I pray for Casey as well. That she gather the courage and strength to tell the truth if not for her family, if not for her daughter, then for her own soul.
Amen!

I actually really liked it. And for the first time I felt like she was gone. I don't even 'need' closure but it was a nice gesture. I wish the Anthonys peace in their hearts. I also wish for justice.

ITA it has been a beautiful service. I have no issue with any comments made by the family. They have given this child back her dignity as Jane Velez Mitchell said earlier.

Was Jesse Grund present? He shouldve spoken, since he spent time with Casey and was one of her father figures.

Something comes to mind........in all the debate about the wording of eulogies, music volume, pins, singing too much, and "secret code"........is this memorial not exactly what the public has been asking for? A public memorial so that "we" can have closure?????? Why does it seem that we can't even be happy about that???

Were just discussing the memorial, is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500