Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell tonite, Nancy Grace's bombshell is the handcuff box and condoms, how many days have we discussed those already?
Back to topic / end rant

FYI...NG is all about the handcuff and condoms and how they could crack the case wide open...at least so far that is her "breaking news" angle...

Has anyone asked Marlene if she puts Sierra's clothes in a drawer, neatly folded?

Just jumping off your post, but I have a question for all you folks that have teens. How many times have you neatly folded their clothes and put them away only to find their drawers completely turned upside down within hours because they could not find something they were missing? :maddening:

Sometimes I neatly fold..other times not, depends on time constraints and mood.:moo:

The clothes in the bag seem to be a major point of discussion here. Based on my previous post I do think that the period idea could account for the jeans and underwear that were found in the bag. I used to do that all the time on certain days where it was just really bad. Since the juicy purse isn't super big she probably did take some care when folding them to make her books and other things fit in there. When I used to bring a pair of clothes I would neatly fold them so that the bra and undies were hidden underneath the jeans so that if I had to get anything out of my bag during the day no one could see the underwear. As far as the shirt and the bra go... maybe she brought along those things because they were more comfortable or went with her jeans better. Sierra is super fashionable as are all of her friends.

I just can't see an incident in where Sierra was forced to strip in the vehicle on the way out of the area. The perp would honestly be stupid to risk being seen with a fully naked girl in his vehicle... not to mention that there was very little time from her house to where the bag was located. Not saying that this couldn't have happened but I find Sierra putting the clothes in the bag to be a more plausible scenario.

Or I could see Sierra already in the car and the perp telling her that he wanted all of her stuff (books and extra pair of clothes) in the Juicy bag. So she had to rearrange everything to fit in there so that it could be tossed out of the car. I imagine it was a tight squeeze... so she had to fold them neatly in the bag so that the books could fit. Usually Sierra held her books in her arms. I think when she was taken it started off innocent and then once in the car it went incredibly wrong. The perp might have told her to get the books in the bag and she had to fold the clothes to make it all fit.

Just some ideas!

We miss you Sierra!

Wow, I wonder what led them to the new search area...and if LE said they are searching for her body, or if that is the conclusion drawn by the fact they are using HRD dogs...

Gilroy is a major farming community and many many farm workers live there. Hmmm

The clothes in the bag seem to be a major point of discussion here. Based on my previous post I do think that the period idea could account for the jeans and underwear that were found in the bag. I used to do that all the time on certain days where it was just really bad. Since the juicy purse isn't super big she probably did take some care when folding them to make her books and other things fit in there. When I used to bring a pair of clothes I would neatly fold them so that the bra and undies were hidden underneath the jeans so that if I had to get anything out of my bag during the day no one could see the underwear. As far as the shirt and the bra go... maybe she brought along those things because they were more comfortable or went with her jeans better. Sierra is super fashionable as are all of her friends.

I just can't see an incident in where Sierra was forced to strip in the vehicle on the way out of the area. The perp would honestly be stupid to risk being seen with a fully naked girl in his vehicle... not to mention that there was very little time from her house to where the bag was located. Not saying that this couldn't have happened but I find Sierra putting the clothes in the bag to be a more plausible scenario.

Or I could see Sierra already in the car and the perp telling her that he wanted all of her stuff (books and extra pair of clothes) in the Juicy bag. So she had to rearrange everything to fit in there so that it could be tossed out of the car. I imagine it was a tight squeeze... so she had to fold them neatly in the bag so that the books could fit. Usually Sierra held her books in her arms. I think when she was taken it started off innocent and then once in the car it went incredibly wrong. The perp might have told her to get the books in the bag and she had to fold the clothes to make it all fit.

Just some ideas!

We miss you Sierra!
I never said she was in the car naked & alive. I think she was possibly raped in a nearby field. Where her body is could be anybody's guess.
I also don't buy the period as an extra change of clothes theory.

"In the search for Sierra Lamar, Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies are pulling out of Morgan Hill and going to Gilroy and San Martin, where they think her body may have been dumped or hidden.

The 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl vanished at 7 a.m. on March 16 while she was supposed to b walking to her school bus stop to catch her regular ride to school.

From 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. Thursday, the sheriff's department will search specific areas in Gilroy and San Martin with human remain detection K-9 dogs.

Sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza did not say what evidence prompted investigators to shift their search away from Morgan Hill to Gilroy and San Martin to the south.

Detectives said Sierra did not runaway from home and she was abducted by someone who knew the Morgan Hill area well.

So far, law enforcement and volunteer searches have only taken place in Morgan Hill. Sierra's cellphone and bag were found a couple blocks from her mother's house two days after she disappeared.

Sierra's parents and community are holding out hope that the 15-year-old is still alive."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...roy/-/5738906/10222166/-/kir3svz/-/index.html

BBM

This is so sad but I have felt for quite awhile Sierra is deceased and they have been in a recovery mode.

I hope they got a good tip and that is why they are searching these specific areas.

imo

Search for Sierra Lamar shifts to Gilroy 24min ago

GILROY, Calif. -

In the search for Sierra Lamar, Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies are pulling out of Morgan Hill and going to Gilroy and San Martin, where they think her body may have been dumped or hidden.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...roy/-/5738906/10222166/-/kir3svz/-/index.html

Thanks, I thought if he left the area, Gilroy, to the South, would be the place. Rural...lots of hiding places. San Jose, to the North, would not be smart.

Does anyone have info on how the owners grab the field workers each day? Do they come from Gilroy, Morgan Hill, San Jose? It will be difficult to get an answer on that one. Lots, Lots of farm workers in Gilroy.

I never said she was in the car naked & alive. I think she was possibly raped in a nearby field. Where her body is could be anybody's guess.
I also don't buy the period as an extra change of clothes theory.

I think a lot of people are theorizing that angle though. That is whole premise on the clothing deal...(about being underessed immediately).

That came across as sort of a harsh statement. imo. i'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

question regarding the phone - i'm confused.

so if they really can tell where the phone is at any given time (that is not my understanding), then LE should know the path of the phone and what time it was deposited in the field.

my understanding is that it pings and records with activity (text, call) or when they are looking for it.

maybe i misunderstood the thread...

Yes, the cell company (and LE, once a subpoena has been served) really can tell where your phone is as long as it is powered up. In many models of phone, the phone pings as long as the battery holds a charge. In those phones, the battery has to be physically removed from the phone to prevent pinging.

It does not require any deliberate usage such as making a call, receiving a call, texting or surfing the web. A cell phone just pings and keeps on pinging (this was the paradigm changing idea that made the cellular system possible).

http://www.jambase.com/shows/event.aspx?eventid=1594469

Wasn't Sierra talking to someone about attending this show?
Join Headliners Wu-Tang Clan and Odd Future
Saturday, April 7 at Southern California’s NOS Events Center

Odd Future, or "OF" has been mentioned in connection with this case before, as has Tyler the Creator. According to wikipedia:

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, often abbreviated OFWGKTA and also known simply as Odd Future or OF, is an American alternative hip hop collective from Los Angeles, California. The group is led by rapper/producer Tyler, The Creator, and includes rappers Hodgy Beats, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis and Mike G, singer Frank Ocean, producers Left Brain, Syd tha Kyd and Matt Martians, and other non-musical members, notably Jasper Dolphin, Taco and L-Boy.

On September 8, 2011, it was announced that Odd Future would be receiving a television show called Loiter Squad. The show is to be a sketch comedy show featuring various skits and pranks and originally aired on March 25, 2012 on Adult Swim.

AND........??????

SL just retweeted his tweets. He never tweeted to her. Big difference. IMO

Searching Gilroy and San Martin makes sense people. I think basically they have ran out of areas between the LE searches and The Klasskids searches. The two cities are 17 miles south are the next two in line. I really would not read much into it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get