GUILTY WA - Zina Linnik, 12, Tacoma, 4 July 2007

Nothing was discovered in search of Tiger Mt.

Some freshly-dug earth was found last night, the FBI went back during the day and discovered some1 buried a pet there.

Rle7
thank you for the update.
I want to have hopefor little Zina, but it has been so many days.
Please Dear God bring her home.

so now we have a name -Terapon Adhahn.

Thanks for the live feed Rle7 and the update with the one and only suspect so far STEADFAST. Now let's hope they find Zina soon!

Sadly, I'm afraid this disappearance will turn out like so many others. My heart breaks for the children taken by sex offenders.
Prayers for Zina , hoping she is found alive and safe.

Still no word on Zina? I was hoping the Amber Alert would turn up something by now. <sigh>

Could he have used the concrete and sheet rock to dicpose of the body either by building her into the home or its grounds or to sink her under water by placing the body in a container and filling it with concrete and then placing the whole thing in water somewhere?

Does anyone know what Level One means? The article mentioned he was a level one sex offender. I'll try researching. But if someone knows off the top of their head, that would be great.

Hoping the police get some answers from the man they are questioning.

Does anyone know what Level One means? The article mentioned he was a level one sex offender. I'll try researching. But if someone knows off the top of their head, that would be great.

Hoping the police get some answers from the man they are questioning.

Level One is considered a "less serious" offender. Eg: incest (which in my opinion is very serious!!)

The Fourth of July disappearance of 12-year-old Zina Linnik from the alley behind her home has gripped the South Sound community in a way few other events in recent years have done.

Our hearts go out to the girl’s family, immigrants from Ukraine who came to this country in part for the better life it promised for their children. At this writing, there was still hope for finding the girl alive. But that hope fades with each passing day, and it’s been almost a week since Zina vanished.

A child being snatched while playing near her own home is every parent’s worst nightmare, feeding fears about letting youngsters out of sight for even a few minutes.

Although child abductions by strangers are rare, even the small chance it could happen is enough for many parents to prefer their kids stay in front of the television set rather than spend carefree hours playing outside.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/opinion/story/107356.html

I feel for this community. They've made an effort to keep their neighborhood safe for their children, yet Washington DOC keeps moving registered sex offenders into that area? Sounds like a conflict of interest.

With eight children and the persistent presence of a neighborhood cat, the Linnik household can get pretty busy on a normal summer morning. But the house was strangely quiet Wednesday.

Two girls sat solemnly on the porch, waiting.

An older brother clutched his cellphone in case it rang with news.

Inside the home, their father, Mikhail Linnik, spoke about faith -- and the police.

"God works through the police. God controls everything," he said.

This is how the Linniks have spent much of the past week -- awaiting word on the fate of 12-year-old Zina, who police say was abducted from an alley behind the family's home the night of July 4.

News has been slow in coming, even as police on Wednesday announced that a man under arrest on an unrelated immigration charge is now considered a person of interest in Zina's disappearance.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003785576_amber12m.html

How I hope and pray that Zina will be found. This family needs to know where their daughter is!

Fox News is saying that now a 10 year old boy who lives near Zina is missing. Only comment the reporter had on any connection is that the POI didn't do it since he is in jail on immigration charges.

Anyone know who the 10 year old boy is? We should start a thread for him.

The 10 year old boy from the same hilltop neighborhood is Joseph Felton. Someone has already started a thread on him.

Parents in the area must be terrified!

Level One is considered a "less serious" offender. Eg: incest (which in my opinion is very serious!!)

Incest at a level one though is probably two consenting adults, so it doesnt' indicate any kind of pedophiliac tendencies.

The 10 year old boy from the same hilltop neighborhood is Joseph Felton. Someone has already started a thread on him.

I hope the two cases are unrelated, and little Joseph is hiding out in the shed in his neighbors backyard, like my brother used to when he "ran away".

all news reports here as saying these are not related cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back