2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick question..say I go to www.webslueths.com, then I click on forum, then I click on Caylee, then I click on a thread. Would they say I visited 4 times? Or do you think they're saying she went to the bookmarked page or homepage or whatever 84 times. KWIM?

No. It would show one visit, but multiple clicks within the visit. Think of what was testified to today about Wikipedia: the expert would say "I can't say if that was a search or if a link was clicked from within a page". What he sees is that she's on Wikipedia and then she's on another Wikipedia page with a URL that mentions x. Then she's on another Wikipedia page with a URL that mentions y. She has not left Wikipedia, just merely clicked links within the site. That's one visit with multiple page views. They are all different URLs, but they're listed under the same domain.

I realize this is kind of an obvious observation but can you imagine the pain it must be for CA and GA to just to look out their freaking back door on any given day? Is it possible for them to remember the happiness they had with Caylee back there or do you think they will now be haunted by the info we learned today/yesterday (dogs alerting at the playhouse etc)?? Do they have to drive in to the neighborhood past the dump site? I really feel more and more for these parents each day. Have they come to a place yet where they are able to remember the baby girl rather than her death?? :(

I will pretend like I am a TH does this sound like one of them?

If I were a juror, and all I knew about this case was what has been presented in evidence:
I would think KC is a liar, and not a model citizen, and was very upset about being in jail. (if I was innocent and in jail, I would be very upset as well).Additionally...if I were a person accustomed to fooling family and friends...I would be miffed that my "act" failed to work on LE. I would wonder why the state brought in so many witnesses to prove she was a liar. I would only wonder about this if I were a paranoid defendant. That was pretty obvious after the first two or three, and one jailhouse tape would have confirmed that. All that repetition seemed redundant. It also drove home the point that all these witnesses believed she was a good mother, and had a great relationship with her daughter. A "good" mother is a subjective term and even "good" mothers are capable of bad things.

Her father did not seem sincere on the stand, and he didn't get upset when accused of molestion and looked guilty when he answered. Then later he got very agitated about gas cans???? Sincere is subjective and of course a DT member would assume that GA was NOT sincere. An aside....being fully apprised of the defense plan 6 weeks in advance.....would GA really be "shocked at the accusations?

The trunk of the Pontiac smells really bad, like somebody died in there.
The hair with apparent decomp, may have come from a living person, or from a dead person according to the FBI expert. Hair with apparent decomp has never been used in a trial before. And as Jeff Ashton has proven...there is a FIRST time for everything.

The white trash bag sat in a dumpster for hours before it became part of the chain of evidence, and some of the evidence from this white trash bag may have been inadvertantly altered.Altered by the dumpster? The expert who put the trash in the drying room seemed very nervous after seeing the photo of the wet trash. Subjective opinions are not admissible in trial.

The collection of samples provided to the air sample expert were not collected by the expert, and the shockingly high level of chloroform doesn't make sense because the FBI expert said it wasn't a shockingly high level of chloroform. Nice try...but we all know JB referred to 2 different exhibits. Nice defense bait and switch.Air samples have never been used in a trial before. This expert thought he read his initials on an evidence can, but he was mistaken, wonder what else he has misread or been mistaken about.

The two dogs have never alerted without a find anytime they were in a real world scenario, ever in their entire careers, until this case. (Anthony backyard) (trunk) Actually not true. don't forget that one of the dogs was tired after 31 searches.....and became disinterested.

84 times? HUH? recess till tomorrow morning

Now I know these are all little things, but when you take the totality of all of these points well then circumstantially you find yourself with reasonable doubt.And when taken in totality, a plausible explanation can be gleaned.

Did I do good huh? Does this sound like one of the TH's?
Only a few of them.

She was definitely thinking about living a life without her parents, far be it for KC so move out and get a life. Deplorable, selfish, despicable, KC.

RespectfullyQuoted Quiche :tyou:

ITA.

Texts between nyitaliano (a boyfriend of Casey's that was LE) and Casey

nyitaliano: get over here woman
caseyomarie: baby if only
caseyomarie: im going crazy over here
nyitaliano: even if its too late come sleep
caseyomarie: thats my plan
caseyomarie: im online so I can stay awake at least the kid is passed out
nyitaliano: get your rents home damn it
caseyomaire: I wish I knew where they were
nyitaliano: wtf
caseyomarie: seriously
(skip)
caseyomarie: I always have to change my plans now and I'm someone who likes to make plans and stick with them.
(skip)
caseyomarie: But with this, my folks, I'm pissed
caseyomarie: my mom and I had a deal

(skip)
caseyomarie: god. I'm so sick of having to rely on other people.
nyitaliano: Yeah I bet
nyitaliano: that has to suck
caseyomarie: yeah, it really does.
nyitaliano: I have no problem coming to you but you need to get here and just relax.
caseyomarie: agreed
caseyomarie: it is beyond frustrating
(skip)
caseyomarie: I'm playing tag with both Zani and my mom
(skip)
nyitaliano: so whats the word babe
caseyomarie: if my nanny can baby sit tonight im set. if not i'm screwed
(end snip)

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17567142.pdf

:websleuther:

No. It would show one visit, but multiple clicks within the visit. Think of what was testified to today about Wikipedia: the expert would say "I can't say if that was a search or if a link was clicked from within a page". What he sees is that she's on Wikipedia and then she's on another Wikipedia page with a URL that mentions x. Then she's on another Wikipedia page with a URL that mentions y. She has not left Wikipedia, just merely clicked links within the site. That's one visit with multiple page views. They are all different URLs, but they're listed under the same domain.

He did say that about some of the searches. But he also said that KC Googled "how to make chloroform" bookmarked the page and visited it 84 times. This was on redirect.

BBM Missed this today. How interesting - "you were right, I was wrong." That is what DS said to Casey (verbatim) the day Casey had her hissy fit when Cindy testified. What a handful Ms Casey must be for her team. Hehe!

You know, I think I might purchase and read a book written by Jose...I really do, because I think he would probably reveal a lot of what is going on behind the scenes...a lot of what has transpired between the DT and ICA. I think he might just expose her for the evil entity she is and I would really enjoy reading about the real ICA....we've only seen bits and pieces...an insider account is bound to be riveting. kwim

Some people use the term meaning a work of art, or perfection, but here I think they were referring to Mona Lisa being a pretty girl who holds secrets behind her smile....but it does seem a little degrading to Mona Lisa :confused::confused:

Mona Lisa isn't even especially attractive in any conventional way...it has always been about her ambivalent kind of expression...still a pretty poor choice of comparison.

Some people use the term meaning a work of art, or perfection, but here I think they were referring to Mona Lisa being a pretty girl who holds secrets behind her smile....but it does seem a little degrading to Mona Lisa :confused::confused:

Oh no, she was quite raving on about how much more believable the defense opening was-- because here we have this beautiful, beautiful, girl at the defense table...a Mona Lisa!

Her logic seemed to be it was easier to believe dad/grandpa a disgusting creep, than to believe a beautiful young mother could do such a thing. (of course this is my rough synop from half listening)

She seemed to come 'round towards the end; commenting that today the prosecution scored points.

I think perhaps she was being over dramatic in playing her *fair and balanced* thang-- but she wasn't using it like a metaphor--she was being quite literal.

There is no transcript available to *snip* as of yet, but I really must when it is, l had only been half listening but she snapped my attention with THAT dinger!

Plausible explanations are not proof of murder.

Nor are they beyond a reasonable doubt.

Don't you dare! Stay up here with the rest of us. We have cookies.

:woohoo: Thank you...I like cookies :great:

Wanna give A BIG OLE SHOUTOUT to the posters contributing daily to the "Trial Archive - Trial Photos" thread. So, so much more convenient than searching for shots in misc. threads. Great job!

Funny, isn't it? All of these "talking heads" keep saying...:"there's no concrete evidence", "innocent until proven guilty", "there is no PROOF" and on and on.

YET Casey accuses her father AND brother of sexual molestation/abuse, (not even through her own words, but through a third person) with ABSOLUTELY no evidence and these talking head defense attorneys are acting as if george and lee are guilty

I think it's good having the Sidebar but when it closes the chit chat is naturally going to end up in the trial thread. Maybe if it remained open throughout the day instead of just recess and lunch then less chit chat would be posted in the trial thread?

We've thought about that also, but have concerns that there won't be anyone in the Trial thread to give updates or that we'd have two conversations going on at once about the same topic. We want to keep y'all together, KWIM?

We do have the chat room open all day and there have been a lot of members going in there for trial chat.

Can't tell if she's angry or just really animated. Looks as if JB just kinda blows her off and walks away and Mason steps in. JB all smiley. She should realize that when it comes right down to the nitty-gritty they really don't give a darn about her future...and that somewhere there's a gin & tonic waiting on them at the end of the day.

If you see her from the other angle, the Casey Cam, you can see her clearly and she is very upset and she is chewing them out, imo.

When I watched from this view I could not see it at all. But the Casey cam filmed her head on and you could see her anger. She seemed to be upset about the cross examination that Baez had just attempted. He was smiling and blowing it off and so she got even more upset and once he walked away she exploded at CM, but was talking about Jose I think. I wish we could see the replay of the Casey Cam.

isn't it funny:

all we hear from the media: "innocent until proven guilty", "there is NO concrete evidence", "there is NO proof", yada yada.

yet, casey accuses her father and brother of sexual molestation (not even in her own voice, but through a third person) with no evidence, no proof, no witnesses, NOTHING. and these defense media talking heads act as if george is ABSOLUTEY guilty.

very frushtrating. i can't swallow.

Wait...what...saw this tonite too. Did we here at WS know this (rings a bell)?
And why in the world would she not have been investigated. Does she live in Ohio? She is now saying he had a tendency to lie..and maybe ICA got it from him. This could help SA...do they know about her?

Um..who the heck is she?!?! (did they have any kids?)

Can't remember her name, but she had posted awhile back on Topix.

No kids.

Mel, the searches were done at the time she had asked CA to take care of Caylee while she went to P.R. and CA refused. Per Bill S and Kathi B today.

I think these searches were done with her parents in mind. She did not NEED chloroform or neckbreaking if she wanted to kill her baby. She could have smothered her or dropped her into the pool. The computer searches were about setting up a staged event in which her parents would die and leave her their insurance money and the house. imoo

It actually appears Casey's chair gets lower every day.

Great catch jmfstl. My sister calls me everyday to discuss the trial and one of the things we mentioned today was how it appears Casey is getting smaller and smaller.
One day we will tune in and see only the top of her pony tail.

jmo

Ya know, I get a feeling that GA & CA would allow the defense team to say that they are devils on earth or anything else the DT wants to sling out there in order to keep the dp off the table for Casey. IMO, much hutzpah (or something I can't begin to comprehend) could only withstand the last couple of weeks and still keep coming back for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes