2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here comes the tattoo evidence :) I am VERY excited about this because what mother gets a tattoo that says bella vita after a.) her 2 year old daughter accidentally drowns in a pool b.) she was kidnapped or c.) she murdered her?!?! NO ONE!!! If anything, you get a memorial tattoo not one rejoicing in the fact that your life is beautiful after losing your 2 year old. That is going to be a HUGE hurdle for the defense! Especially with GA having Caylee's beautiful face tattoed over his heart.

Maybe because Caylee didn't care for the sleeping arrangements...:eek:fftobed:

Yes, and it sounds like CA didnt care for Caylee's sleeping arrangements either. Looks like ICA was tired of getting up in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home at CA's insistance. Perhaps Caylee saw too much during these "sleep overs" and told things to CA, hence the sticker over her mouth.

Witness says ICA was happy and upbeat...didn't mention anything bad was going on didn't mention she had a child or that she was missing

Melissa England on stand . . . in July 2008 she was in Orlando visiting Troy Brown (her boyfriend @ time) . . she didn't know kc before coming . . .knew of her from Troy mentioning her . . .Troy picked ME up @ airport . . dropped things @ his apt then went to Voyage . . . doesn't remember where it is . . .were going to meet Troy's friends. . . met kc, she was very friendly,outgoing, asking about Troy & ME plans for weekend . . .stay in Orlando for few nights then go to Sarasota for 4th of July to see ME's friend . . TB was a valet in hotel downtown . . he had taken off the rest of week . . .but was called in July 3 . . . kc asked what ME's plans were . . .KC offered to take her shopping while TB was @ work. . . (objection-overrule) . . ME accepted her offer . . . they had been @ Voyage about 3 hrs. . . everyone drinking (objection - overrule) including kc . . .no mention kc had a daughter . . .TB mentioned daughter previously but kc never said had daughter/kidnapped/needed help to find her/no indication anything wrong w/KC. KC talked about getting a tatoo next day . . . KC asked if ME want to go w/KC tatoo . . ME declined . . met up @ JP's house next day . . didn't exchange phone numbers or email addresses . . .got in touch thru TB. Sometime around noon . . .TB lived w/sister, Kara, then we went to JP's w/TB, kc was already there when we arrived . . .later I saw what kind of car kc had. When I first saw her that day she was happy,friendly, very outgoing. No mention Caylee missing/kidnap/anything bad happen. KC drove a Grand Cherokee type car . . . SUV . . .she said it was TL's car . . . hers was in the shop - no other detail about what wrong w/kc's car. mE met AH the night before .. .kc told ME about AH lost $ night before when she was sleepwalking . .. . (objection . . .approach)

There is movement, people walking, in front of the DT table..Baez got up from the table.
Sidebar...IMO looks like Baez is complaining, JBP is schooling him..and here comes Mason

ICA and her are in Grand Cherokee on July 3rd because ICA car is in shop. ME is told by ICA that Amy lost money while she was sleep walking night before (objection by defense sidebar)

A story about Amy losing money while she was sleepwalking? Anyone remember this story?

ICA told her the sleepwalking story!!! May we approach? Your honor this is making my client look bad.

:( Makes me sad just thinking about it.
My nephew was scared to poop (LOL) for a while when he was 2-3. because he had a bad experience. Sometimes that's just how little ones cope.

Your nephew wasn't angry at his mom, was he?

Most of the witnesses we have seen so far, iirc, were from other states or other cities in Florida and came to Orlando for school

Most of these boys went to FullSail, my son goes there, and it is a school like no other....A school like this is not found in other states...so id say most are from out of the florida area.

So here comes the tattoo evidence :) I am VERY excited about this because what mother gets a tattoo that says bella vita after a.) her 2 year old daughter accidentally drowns in a pool b.) she was kidnapped or c.) she murdered her?!?! NO ONE!!! If anything, you get a memorial tattoo not one rejoicing in the fact that your life is beautiful after losing your 2 year old. That is going to be a HUGE hurdle for the defense! Especially with GA having Caylee's beautiful face tattoed over his heart.
Wait for Baez to claim that the tattoo was one of the ways that the true victim in this case, the defendant, coped with the tragedy of her daughter's drowning.

Heyyyyy are they now getting to "Amy sleepwalked and lost 400 dollars"?

BTW. ICA said she paid the nanny 400 dollars a week- aha!

Bless her heart, this young lady looks scared to death. She just choked back tears with a quick look at the ceiling when the sidebar was called.

Casey has had such a negative impact on all of these young people's lives--and sadly, feels absolutely no remorse for any of it.

ICA driving TL car/truck SUV and TL didn't give her permission to drive it around.

This poor girl is probably thinking " I ain't never going back to FL after this is over"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member