Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:chicken fried [* said:
It might be a thought-provoking exercise to try to run this whole thing in reverse and find ways that BSL's story could be plausible - both about the allegedly stolen truck and the alleged assault at the gas station.

TIA
[*]:chicken:
[dunno:
-----------------

Just a possible scenario in answer your query above:

I edited to isolate out this question you have. You know, I have thought about a scenario where BSL's story, might, that is, might be plausible.

However, I think for BSL's story to be plausible, I think that he would have had to be previously colluding with a co-conspirator to kidnap Mickey for some trafficking reason, for: monetary profit.

I know this sounds ludicrous, but the only way I see that happening, is if BSL had some partner in crime, possibly a fellow sex offender who he hatched a plan with in prison, and continued with when they got out.

The partner turned on BSL, stabbed him, took off with the truck, burned the truck, and absconded with Mickey.

I know it is far-fetched, but it would fit with the kidnapping of petite, blonde, young women who have never been found theory.

I know, way out there...but, just responding 'cause you asked.

And, in case a defense attorney was desperate to throw a theory out there, it possibly could be used.

Oh My!!!! That sketch and the mug shot are so similar!!! I vote yes!

Concentric, first total respect for your shocking, out of the box thought. To refute it, if that were true, bsl would be singing like a canary instead sitting in a prison cell thinking up lies.
This would make him the victim. Perhaps if I believe nothing else about bsl, playing the victim car is high on his to do list.

I understand that. But why leave the truck there once and then go back to it a second time? What if had been found and was under surveilance?

The "thrill factor"...think Ted Bundy. He returned to the scene of the crime (I'm talking TB) did even after the body had completely deteriorated...so if BSL pulled a "Bundy" it was one more chance to relive the "thrill/high" or crime all over again. If anyone ever gets a chance to read about Bundy, it will indeed give you insight on BSL, DTL, even JD8...these guys don't change. They take it up to the next notch until they are either caught or they die.

He was talking about the same injuries that brought him to Ochsner hospital. Everyone knows about Bourbon St., so him telling the hair dresser he was attacked there is no big deal.
I doubt BSL went straight to NOLA after being released from prison. JMO

I doubt it too, but thought it was worth trying to point out connections.

Strange that he would tell the hairdresser that he was attacked on Bourbon Street, then tell everyone in the New Orleans area that he had been attacked at a random gas station, whereabouts unknown.

There certainly aren't any gas stations near Bourbon Street (and we know Lavergne told the police he had no idea where he was attacked), and Ochsner Medical Center is outside the city- not visible from I-10, and on an odd route from the French Quarter. Not to mention that there are three hospitals between the French Quarter and Ochsner Medical Center.

You would hit OMC before you entered the city of New Orleans if you were coming from say...Lafayette, though. But again, only if you knew where you were going- you can't see it from I-10. It is known for being the best hospital in Southern Louisiana, for what that's worth.

The "thrill factor"...think Ted Bundy. He returned to the scene of the crime (I'm talking TB) did even after the body had completely deteriorated...so if BSL pulled a "Bundy" it was one more chance to relive the "thrill/high" or crime all over again. If anyone ever gets a chance to read about Bundy, it will indeed give you insight on BSL, DTL, even JD8...these guys don't change. They take it up to the next notch until they are either caught or they die.

I disagree about the "thrill factor" in this particular case. Everything he seems to have done after (allegedly) kidnapping Mickey seems to show acts of haste and panic to me. None of it was done well.

Uhm...that IS what I said!

In response to another post I replied that even if a nurse made an error, the LE report said 1500-1530 as the time of the crime and they would not have been given access to his medical records. Perhaps you misread my post.

I apologize if I was unclear- I was agreeing with your post and used a link to back up your statements.

I had the misfortune once of being in a hospital lab when they brought in a young man who had been accused of murdering a 12-year-old girl and was subsequently found guilty of it. This was many years ago. However, his attitude and his manner were unforgetable. He seemed quite normal, and only at times did he seem a little agitated. What I remember best is when he said "I have no idea what the cops are talking about. I was just at the car wash washing my car and the cops picked me up and are charging me with murder." I write this because I think that the brain disassociates itself from the trauma. Some of the murderers truly believe they were just defending themselves or whatever and/or cannot recall any of the events and thus think that they are innocent. The broken brain is a mystery. Still.

Do I think he probably raped and killed others? You bet. It is proven time and time again that these crimes progress. The predators brain does not stop preying. I bet only one-tenth of rapes are reported and probably one-tenth of those are solved. This guy is a predator and probably even his own closest family members do not know how many victims there have been -- nor do they want to know. Remember, in order for evil to exist -- there has to be a force field which surrounds the perp which makes people close to him fail to see the evil. That is the only way evil can do its dirty work. Mom wears rose-colored glasses. How many teachers have heard from mothers -- my child would NEVER do that! That is become moms are supposed to defend their children against the world -- This guy is a conniving, manipulative, evil perp. He was capable of anything and just because he did not get caught does not mean he was not out their just like in Job - where ya been BSL where ya been? I have been lurking here and there to and fro ....looking to see who I can rape and murder. evil incarnate.

Concentric, first total respect for your shocking, out of the box thought. To refute it, if that were true, bsl would be singing like a canary instead sitting in a prison cell thinking up lies.
This would make him the victim. Perhaps if I believe nothing else about bsl, playing the victim car is high on his to do list.
----------

Besides, if that scenario I suggested did happen, then it would serve to make BSL the victim, but also a perp.; however, a perp. only in the abduction phase and perhaps not in a sexual assault or murder.

He was talking about the same injuries that brought him to Ochsner hospital. Everyone knows about Bourbon St., so him telling the hair dresser he was attacked there is no big deal.
I doubt BSL went straight to NOLA after being released from prison. JMO

Sorry if I missed it - could someone please explain the Bourbon-St. reference?

Did he tell the hairdresser the neck wound was on Bourbon St. but told the cops it happened at a gas station? Or are y'all talking about two different "assaults?"

I know a lot of folks have established in their minds a certain framework of known "facts" in the last week, due to reinforcing comments, but I've been busy and not reading much, and I'm not sure what the facts are and what has become accepted "fact" at WS.

LE is not releasing a lot of this stuff...I think they said he is linked to WB and that they know how he got back from Spring. They have no need to tell the public as yet about pings or video. But I do not think he would be charged with murder based on his vehicle possibly being involved; they must have some links to him, personally. JMO

I am sooo behind...

What source places him in Spring, Texas?

I know my question must sound retarded.

Did he tell the hairdresser the neck wound was on Bourbon St. but told the cops it happened at a gas station? Or are y'all talking about two different "assaults?"

I know a lot of folks have established in their minds a certain framework of known "facts" in the last week, due to reinforcing comments, but I've been busy and not reading much, and I'm not sure what the facts are and what has become accepted "fact" at WS.

The hairdresser said he told her he got the neck scar on Bourbon Street...whether he was talking about the "same attack" is left to opinion at this point.

I am sooo behind...

What source places him in Spring, Texas?

I know my question must sound retarded.

I don't know if it was Spring, but LE said in the press conference that they knew how he got back from Texas. IIRC

I got the goose bumps!

hmm.... 4 years ago...
3103943176a8__1342226232000.png

Me too.

I've been keeping up for the most part, and haven't heard Bourbon St. either regarding MS. Think poster is confusing with Jaren's murder.

Yeah but if BSL had a partner and DID participate in the abduction... and the partner later turned on him, I don't think he would talk.... yet?

I wonder why it was never confirmed before that she was carrying a sharp object. Perhaps LE thought she was still alive and being held hostage somewhere and didn't want the perp to know she had a weapon with her?

I don't know. I know some here were saying she had a box cutter. Some said that came from confusion over her bicycle being a Schwinn Cutter.
This is the first media report I've seen that lists more than the pepper spray as any weapon in her personal items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicia1970