FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes! she could have been hiding behind that tree while all the others walked past, then who ever was working in there could have seen her and said, hey wanna see inside what we have done........could have.....

And Kyle said she walked around the house. Whatever that means. To the back?

Why did she go in there in the first place?????

I feel she was lured in there.

Kyle is probably the helper that was working that day. The owner already said that he and his helper worked on the house that day and have been questioned and well as DNA swabs and got the truck and trailer back.

If AC got out of school at 3:42....walked home...prob arrived there around 4:10- 4:15.....had a snack, something to drink....maybe even a bit po'd because Somer has done this so often....went back out to search around 4:30....prob arrived at the park to search about 4:50....DT left work at 4:20.....30 min drive....gets AC from park and flags down LE at 5:00....there is not much time there to be searching anywhere....MO and why would AC pick the park to search at in the first place? or did he?

someone mentioned way back a few threads about DT letting AC talk to the public....I never saw him speak, has anyone else??

and something else? who would call all the neighbors to see if Somer was there? SP? I don't think so....MO.....couldn't have been AT, she was sent back out to search twice, right? and if anyone did call the neighbors, when did they do this? After LE was flagged down and taken to the home? all so confusing to me....

someone mentioned way back a few threads about DT letting AC talk to the public....I never saw him speak, has anyone else??

Does this interview count?

Somer's Older Brother Staying Positive from Oct 21/09

[snipped...] Andrew wasn't with Somer, her twin, and his other sister on their walk home from school. But later that night, he joined the frantic search.

"I walked around with a patrolling officer, and we told him what happened," Andrew said.

Now 48 hours later, all of Somer's favorite places have been searched and re-searched.

And her big brother keeps her picture in his pocket, hoping someone out there will see her face and hear his plea.

"I just want them to help us find her," Andrew said. "That's all I can ask right now."

I've returned from the pits....

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=49317740001

Jeannie Blaylock with First Coast News says starting around the 5:35 minute mark:

Somer's 14 year old brother was out yesterday for 3 hours and looked for his sister and looked and looked and then finally just came home and collapsed....

Also, she goes on a little and then this:

Yesterday when Somer was was had the little squabble with friend at school - her older sister is 10 and tried to calm her down, and they were walking from school around a lot of people...i mean patrol officers, police officers, and as she was walking down the sidewalk sister is trying to calm her down and apparently somer just takes off, and was chased for a while by older sister but she couldn't keep up with her - sherrif told me just a moment ago she could have gone into a wooded area, she could have gone into a sidestreet, she could have gone into a pond...

[sorry if it's not word for word --- you have to watch it!!!!! It's long but worthy of your time...]

ETA: video is from 10/20/09 12pm

Red by me

THis mentions the patrol/police cars that were around her route. I've seen this mentioned a few times now. Whoever did this, did this when LE was in the neighborhood. That has to tell us something about the kind of person who did this or how it could have happened with no one, not even police noticing.

Hope it stops raining so I can do a decent video. But I am so perplexed now... and as soon as we talk about or link comments and videos they seem to disappear.

BBM: well it looks as though today is your lucky day!! The sun is shining and the sky is blue....

BBM: well it looks as though today is your lucky day!! The sun is shining and the sky is blue....

Good morning Chee! Yes, its lookin like a good day... but I have plans with my angels so I dunno if I will make it today...the princess and the frog are calling their names..

Just popping in to catch up - good work yall!!

Whatever happend to WLK??

If AC got out of school at 3:42....walked home...prob arrived there around 4:10- 4:15.....had a snack, something to drink....maybe even a bit po'd because Somer has done this so often....went back out to search around 4:30....prob arrived at the park to search about 4:50....DT left work at 4:20.....30 min drive....gets AC from park and flags down LE at 5:00....there is not much time there to be searching anywhere....MO and why would AC pick the park to search at in the first place? or did he?

Good Morning. The timeline AS TOLD, does give one pause don't it?
Somebody mentioned that first Monday interview which I haven't found a Firstcoastnews version of, but it seems the Sheriff says they searched like an hour and a half before flagging down. When according to the MPR they could have only been there about 10 or 15 minutes in that area. I wondered if the time on the MPR was started when the detective arrived even later, or was this started by Det. Coan. We don't know when DT left work. We only know when she said she left. We don't know when AC did anything because he is not mentioned in the MPR except as someone being picked up at the park, no particular stated time. And as I mentioned a couple days ago, how could he be "picked up" and "still down there looking"

Though he wasn't asked to give a statement at the time, he did talk with LE later that night in an informal setting. Walking around, I told him what WE........
Now, that to me is an unconscious word choice. It indicates to me a discussion of what occured. Since all timelines are given by one person with the exception of SP saying what time the kids arrived, it is DT who lays them out. She text him first at 4PM (she says) from where we don't know as her job has not confirmed what time she left, he text or calls back with THE NEWS. She says then 20 minutes after first call she texts CP (whom we don't know where he was) but, SP and presumably CP also agree he arrived at a few minutes after 5. Has there ever been a shorter timeline for a crime to take place, in broad daylight with LE and people all around? Despite the fact the MPR says last secured at 3:10 for some reason, we can presume she was last seen by either K., or her friend from school before then. Both seem to cover about the same time perid. But, in truth we don't know if either is accurate.
Surprise! One because it was given by a young minor who may or not have the same memory as other children who place her somewhere else (last seen running west on Gano past the Debarry turnoff). And K., who called NOT LE with his story, but contacted a reporter first instead. If he dad talked to LE first, he probably would have been instructed to NOT talk to the media, I would think. Just my rethinking before I go to work today.

1. Although the truck and trailer have been given back to the workers at Gano and DNA swabs have been given, remember that the Sheriff POINTEDLY said that no on has been cleared.

2. I never thought of the AC scenario that you have listed above. Ver interesting .

Any thoughts on that-the park scene? Why the park was chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa