Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook doesn't have that information, myspace does.

There is a picture of her in a bikini and you can look at her list of friends.

brighidin your avatar is too cuuute

I am really intriqued by that Facebook account under Zenaida Gonzalez name, from Puerto Rico. There are six "friends" that are listed as being from Orlando: last names of Gonzalez, Ramos, Rodriguez, Torres, and Ruiz. There is also, an "Antonio Fernandez" from Cape Coral/Ft. Meyers Florida (the name "Tony" caught my eye).

:eek:

Thank you, Reannan!

OT, but why wouldn't the Ramsey's prints have been on that note. Patsy was the first one to find it and handle it, so her prints should've been there. :waitasec:

exactly, the fact that neither her's nor John's were there raised suspecion. But back to this case, if they can pull Casey's prints off of the card that was signed. BINGO! Game is over

There is another Zenaida Gonzalez on Facebook from Orlando. She has a very blury profile picture, but it is also creepy.

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=747285686

I will try to work on a collage of them together.

If Casey was trying to establish this Zenaida Gonzales as a real person, and not herself, she may not have friends in Orlando! She may have friends from all over. Shoot, for that matter, the one in PR may be a better bet than any local Zenaida's. If we are to believe this woman took Caylee and possibly took her far away? Anyone can be added as a friend, if they chat back and forth some, they can extend the offer and it could be accepted. Doesn't mean she truely knows these people. It's hard to say if we can't get a sign up date.

There is another Zenaida Gonzalez on Facebook from Orlando. She has a very blury profile picture, but it is also creepy.

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=747285686

I will try to work on a collage of them together.

I think she and Casey LOOK alike! Actually, CheckDaFacts had pointed that site out on Sat. or Sunday and I looked at it. Looks like a much heavier Casey in profile.

Thank you so much, Reannan!

There was talk of limited immunity,and now there is talk that one of her (friends) have talked. I am wondering if the two have anything in common.

I think she and Casey LOOK alike! Actually, CheckDaFacts had pointed that site out on Sat. or Sunday and I looked at it. Looks like a much heavier Casey in profile.

Thank you so much, Reannan!

Is there a way that someone can do a save as and put the pic on photobucket? I can't see facebook from work. Could be a pic of Casey after she gave borth where she probably would have been a little heavier before losing the baby weight? Then again I havent seen it!!

There was talk of limited immunity,and now there is talk that one of her (friends) have talked. I am wondering if the two have anything in common.
And who was it that complained about "leaks" coming from the sheriff's office? Was that Baez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48