New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
any word on the other searches of other properties as alleged by Cindy Adams in her interview linked upthread? The ones Mrs. Adams claims no one is making as big a deal about as the search at her son's property? Are those searches complete as well or still ongoing?

I wish we knew... :waiting:

Are we sure these search warrants relate to Holly's disappearance and not his drug issues?

Someone slap me. I'm skeptical now. Maybe he had a meth lab going.

I don't know why they would have been sifting through dirt if it were just a meth lab. jmo

Are we sure these search warrants relate to Holly's disappearance and not his drug issues?

Good point...

Note to self: ...Good idea not to get tunnel vision here...

JMO

I wouldn't be surprised about that at all....his mother admitted he has drug problems. The community speculated about Holly's disappearance being related to her stumbling into something drug related. I always wondered about that since right after Holly's abduction, LE cracked down on a lot of drug dens in that area.

I don't know why they would have been sifting through dirt if it were just a meth lab. jmo

TBI director talked about Holly in his presser on Saturday. He said they hoped to bring Holly home safely, etc. jmo

TBI director talked about Holly in his presser on Saturday. He said they hoped to bring Holly home safely, etc. jmo

Did he specifically say the search warrants were in connection to Holly's disappearance ?

Bring Holly home safely but yet they brought in cadaver dogs? Were they cadaver dogs or sniffer dogs?

This case is making me nuts.

The effort was scaled back from the response first seen Friday, and incoming freezing rain and ice threatened to slow progress.

A small Bobcat excavator was seen being brought in on a trailer Sunday afternoon. It wasn't clear where on the property the equipment was used.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation executed several search warrants Friday in connection with the case, but have said little else about what they are looking for.
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-Holly-Bobo-248225061.html

He's not in jail right now for drugs, but for threatening a young woman with a knife and threatening to "gut her." It doesn't say who "she" is, so we probably shouldn't jump to any conclusions. But obviously if he threatened a different woman, that explains why TBI suddenly came to town.

Also we know now where he is in jail - in Memphis.

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=24870941

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - The man whose home was searched Friday in connection with the Holly Bobo investigation was arraigned in court Monday on assault charges.

According to the affidavit of complaint, on February 6, Zachary Adams held a black revolver to a woman's head and threatened to kill her. He also reportedly pulled a knife on her while threatening to "gut" her.

Action News 5 has not been told why investigators were searching his property in connection with the Holly Bobo case.

. . . Adams has a record. He bonded out of jail in Benton County, where he faces drug charges, a few days before Friday's arrest

I'm sure there is much more they are not telling us. I believe they know a lot more about ZA and the others that were arrested then they let on.

IMO I believe LE has their people & they are putting the story together as well as charges. The muddy backhoe, the helicopter coming in & leaving. If something such as remains :( were found, I believe they would want to test DNA first before releasing any info to MSM. I feel like they really found answers yesterday & the ball is rolling.

Picture of Zach in Court today -has this been posted somewhere else today? I want to be sure I'm on the right thread:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-property-searched-Holly-Bobo-case-m-not-one-

The Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court, but Adams was upset as a reporter took a photograph of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

“Don’t take pictures of me, man,” he said. “I’m not the one.”

There has been no indication from authorities that the assault charge is related in any way to the disappearance of Bobo.

According to an affidavit filed in the aggravated assault case, Adams is accused of holding a gun to a woman's head on Feb. 6 at his home and threatening to kill her. He also held a knife to the woman and threatened to "gut" her, according to the affidavit.

Judge Rick Woods set bail at $1 million, which upset Adams.

Adams was not represented by a lawyer in the arraignment. He said he needed to contact his grandfather to arrange to hire a lawyer but had not been able to make a telephone call since Saturday night.

Imo, this has nothing to do with drugs.

This is all to do with Holly's disappearance.

LE has been interviewing those who knew ZA and have been asking them about what they know about Holly and him.

That has nothing to do with his drug charges.

Imo, they are zeroing on him and others who hung around him and it has everything to do with Holly. Even their own mother said her son was questioned about Holly.

IMO

Well if this was all over a meth lab they wouldn't have said warrantS had been issued in the Holly Bobo case...

Here's why JA is in jail. Looks like he's been there a while and will remain a while.

Attachments

• JA Judgment.pdf
    119.9 KB · Views: 254
They are searching in other counties or have been before the bad weather set in. I guess the reporters just didn't find out where.

"Early this morning, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation began executing search warrants in Decatur and surrounding counties," said Gwyn. "We're also conducting several interviews in Decatur and surrounding counties."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-Holly-Bobo-248225061.html

They might come back once the weather turns better .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa