ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't he have staged an accident and not an abduction if the life insurance policy was the motive? They don't pay for missing children, do they?

:seeya:

BBM: Yes, I agree ... BUT, I think the "accident" went wrong, KWIM ? Whatever "happened" was meant to look like an accident, but went too far ... so then he/they had to hide the body and then move on to the "abduction" theory ...

I hope that made sense ...

:please: I hope these items are the BREAK in the case that Ayla needs !

:moo:

Wouldn't he have staged an accident and not an abduction if the life insurance policy was the motive? They don't pay for missing children, do they?

State Farm will pay out LIP ONLY after the missing person has been declared dead. The Dip family would need her death certificate to collect.

I believe that it took Natalie Holloway's family about 7 years to have her declared dead.

The time is right. Time for justice for Ayla. Isn't there a way to determine if the policy was back-dated? All involved need to face charges.

IMHO

The time is right. Time for justice for Ayla. Isn't there a way to determine if the policy was back-dated? All involved need to face charges.

IMHO

I think so too. It's time.

Moo

Happy Mothers Day Trista!

Hopefully justice for Ayla will be soon! I also hope that Trista will receive the answers she deserves.

Come home soon, baby Ayla.

Happy Mothers Day Trista!

Hopefully justice for Ayla will be soon! I also hope that Trista will receive the answers she deserves.

Come home soon, baby Ayla.

Sending good thoughts to Trista today, more than usual. :heartbeat:

aylareynolds2.jpg

Justice is coming, precious Ayla. Come home soon. Special prayers for Trista and family today, on Mothers Day. :rose:

Happy Mother's Day to Trista. Sending prayers that she have the strength needed to do whatever she feels is right to bring justice for Ayla.

That particular statement sounds unreliable because first he says that his clients are fully cooperative and then he says that he doesn't know if they've cooperated with polygraph exams. So how would he know that they're fully cooperative if he hasn't bothered to find out stuff?

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...nth-mark-nears-.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

WATERVILLE — The frustration continues to grow for the family of a missing toddler as the five-month mark approaches with no arrests and no new developments.

Ayla Reynolds was 20 months old when she disappeared from the home of her father, Justin DiPietro, in Waterville on the night of Dec. 16. She was reported missing the following morning. The father's family contends Ayla was taken by someone, but police say there's no evidence of that.

:seeya: Good Morning,

I cannot believe it has been almost 5 months since Ayla went "missing" ...

:please: Prayers Ayla is found soon and there is justice !

:please:

:seeya: I just did a search for little Ayla ... Bangor Daily and WMTW have picked up the story about the 5 month mark ...

snipped from : http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/...-search-for-ayla-reynolds-nears-5-month-mark/

Frustration grows as search for Ayla Reynolds nears 5-month mark

http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/Ayla...onths/-/8792012/13378820/-/b6jbk/-/index.html

Ayla Reynolds missing for nearly five months / Family's frustration continues to grow
Updated 8:01 AM EDT May 14, 2012

:please: Prayers that Ayla is found soon and there will be justice !

Maybe I've missed something, but is a grand jury being convened in this case? Since Casey Anthony, is it ok to possibly kill your child and if not found, ok, no problem. Just clam up and lie. I don't know if this is the case here, but something is out of whack. Is this the new normal? There are so many cases like this that people just keep quiet and as long as there is no body, no problem. Although, of course, Caylee WAS found after Casey was arrested, but look where that lead. Anyway, very frustrating with all these missing children cases. I can't believe it's been this long in Ayla's case. Wow.

Maybe I've missed something, but is a grand jury being convened in this case? Since Casey Anthony, is it ok to possibly kill your child and if not found, ok, no problem. Just clam up and lie. I don't know if this is the case here, but something is out of whack. Is this the new normal? There are so many cases like this that people just keep quiet and as long as there is no body, no problem. Although, of course, Caylee WAS found after Casey was arrested, but look where that lead. Anyway, very frustrating with all these missing children cases. I can't believe it's been this long in Ayla's case. Wow.

:seeya:

BBM: Yes, it certainly seems that way ... so :maddening::maddening::maddening:

It has been "rumored" about a grand jury, but have not heard anything definitive ...

It will be 5 months this Thursday that was Ayla was reported "missing" ...

Where is she Justin ? DiPietro's ? CR ?

:moo:

Don't forget the random outlandish lies that are backed up by no proof what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes