Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Agent c2cd...
LOL too funny! Your welcome. Anytime I am in an area where something is going on I dont mind snooping around a little, time permitting.

The only thing I hate about this gig is I am missing watching the news stations I watched for the last couple of years being at home working in dispatch. I have been trying to search for a system that will track a satellite signal while moving down the road so the person not driving can watch the stations instead of just hearing them on XM. Seem the cheapest system we can find is $2000 I need to win just that amount on one of these scratchers I get in each state! LOL

Why didn't you drive on out to the memorial, you are only about 7 miles at the most from it

you liked the buffet at Pig Out?
So much so I had to get the stretchy pants out!

OK just kidding about the stretchy pants, but it wouldnt be a bad idea! LOL Were both stuffed like pigs, and you know what happens when your tummy is warm and full.

The price has raised since the last time we were there but well worth it! That was the first time we have eaten out of the truck this week so it was a welcomed break from the truck. Tomarrow we will be home and it will be beer and R&R on the sofa remote in hand as stuffed as I am thats where I wish we were right now. :rolleyes:

I've been thinking recently about the white truck with OK tags... Couldn't they filter out the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (or whatever it's called in OK) database for that? I would think the basic vehicle information (color, etc.) would be stored in there. Wouldn't that help narrow the search, at least? I know thousands upon thousands of records would probably be returned, but it's better than the probable millions of possibilities at this point. All of this is assuming, of course, that the truck and the (hopefully still current) POI are in any way involved; I realize we can't even know THAT for sure at this point.
In OK, the Department of Motor Vehicles Division doesn't work that way. There are no colors listed on the databases as they can be subject to change. You can only pull a vehicle up by the vehicle identification number, license plate number, or decal number.

That has always bothered me, too, Cloudajo. There is absolutely NO reason not to release the year of the truck! There are many things they could release to garner more information in this case. There is such a thing as playing a case far too close to the vest and losing valuable information as well as time. They lose the opportunity and advantage of memories when they wait only to release small, insignificant tid bits out to the public. It is a shame they can't see the larger picture and get tied into that mentality of LE being the only people who should know these things.

Great job, C2~ Thanks for risking your physical health by pigging out for us! LOL (Wish I could have joined you as it sounds delicious!) I can see Joe being angry, but it is odd to me that he would go there instead of to be with family at such a time. Makes me wonder if he wasn't there with some people from LE or something.

Thanks, Sheza! The artist did mention the description was compiled from several witnesses. So let me get this straight...they did lie detectors on them before providing the descriptions?!

I didn't think Joe Mosher went out to the Plackers until he heard the call go in to the dispatcher. I thought he went out there, because of the call.

Hi Claycat~

i just read a post that said something about Joe Mosher being the murderer???? Did I miss something. Also, I am going to PM you w/ another question. I was able to get onto WS 2nite. YEA!!!

Good luck c2cd - please have a safe trip - you are in my prayers!

Oops - guess I should have caught completely up before I posted that - I guess you have already gone to the Pigout - I need to read some more and catch up - I still wish you a safe trip.

FC,
Thanks for the info. My questions/comments are:

·The autopsy report says Time Found: 17:21

Time Found: 17:21 This seems to make sense with one of Claudia's first quotes where she said she was called around 5:20 p.m.

Flowerchild, I have to question this source. You say he is reliable. Did you ever answer the question about whether or not you actually know him? Like as in face to face know him? This is the first time I heard that uncle Joe passed the poi. Was your source who said that and said it was rumored, or was it just picked up somewhere as rumor, or what?
I dont mean to sounfd harsh. I'm just TOTALLY confused now! or enlightened, I'm not sure which.

How do we know the uncle wasn't saying this to make himself look better? Do we know he actually saw the girls? Or a POI? Why 4 days later? He seems to like being in the media. I wouldn't doubt the story was made up.

How do we know the uncle wasn't saying this to make himself look better? Do we know he actually saw the girls? Or a POI? Why 4 days later? He seems to like being in the media. I wouldn't doubt the story was made up.

Hi Lauren,

Do you sometimes post at Topix?
I recognize your name?

FC,

·If this is true about Joe Mosher:
  • Several articles said Joe Mosher last saw Taylor two weeks before at the family reunion. So if he was there and saw them on June 8th, we know he obviously didn't tell the media.
  • Would YOU? OSBI doesn't want the POI witnesses ID'd to the public - he has been told NOT totalk to the media (or anyone else) about what he did or didn't see.
  • Do you think he waited to tell LE he was there that day or do you think he told them right away and they waited to announce "a witness?"
  • He probably told them, but he did have a grieving family and a funeral to go to - plus maybe he wanted to make sure his wife was "safe" etc
  • “5 PM (est) Joe Mosher passed the girls (and the POI) on County Line Road - the girls were walking toward home.”
  • So if he was going to the Placker home, he passed them while driving south. Do you think Joe Mosher stopped and offered the girls a ride if he was going to the Plackers? I guess we don’t know if he even stopped and talked to them?
  • I wonder why he was going to the Placker’s house that day.
  • I wonder if his wife Nell with him when they passed the POI and girls?
  • As far as I know Joe was over at the Plackers a fair bit, that day his wife was NOT with him that day, It doesn't sound like he offered a ride, probably thought he'd see them in a few minutes
  • Do you think Joe Mosher is the same witness who described the POI as doing something “suspicious” outside the parked truck? If so, any thoughts as to why he wouldn’t have stopped and gone back to make sure the girls were ok? I would think an uncle would be a bit worried.
  • No, I think he saw the POI in one place and the girls in another and didn't link them together until he had time to calm down and gather his thoughts.
  • Did your source say whether Joe Mosher also heard the shots?
  • More than one person heard the shots, we don't know if Joe Mosher was one of them - the people who heard them best were outside and Joe was probably inside with the AC and TV on - wind was strong blowing to the N (away from teh Placker property) that day. Joe seems to talk a lot about some things, and very little about others - OSBI probably prefers him to stay quiet on what he saw/heard

My responses in RED

In answer to a separate question... No, I do not know my source personally (as in face-to-face), I was connected to him thru my large OK family who do know him. I live 200 miles away from Weleetka - I am near that area several times a year - so I might meet him soon. I do talk to him, know where he works, can verify who he is, where he lives and what he does for a living. He is giving me info as a FAVOR but he cannot be ID'd publicly - for a couple of reasons, not the least of which is that if YOU lived in the area and had kids and a wife who were sometimes home when you weren't would you want to be giving out information on your less than "upstanding" neighbors - like Mr Patterson and the Kelough, Harris, Southern bunch - publicly on a site like this? To be honest, the whole thing gives me the creeps and I am happy I don't live in the area right now, I can talk freely without worrying about the guys down the road with an armory in their den.

My Source was correct so far about Joe Mosher being at the scene at being at the Pig-Out after. He was correct about who was at the scene and when and what Claudia Farrow saw. I tend to believe he is also correct about what Joe Mosher saw and what Rose Whitaker did (like times, who called who, etc) did that day and also I think he is correct about the Plackers NOT being home when the girls were killed. His timeline seems to line out perfectly.

And finally Joe Rosser isn't exactly a "liar" regarding the case information, he just isn't telling the media/public everything he knows. He said since the beginning that Peter Placker called 911, he never said Peter Placker was the only one who TALKED to 911. My sense is that the OSBI and LE knew a LOT of things they are not inclined to release to the public at this time...I trust they have their reasons.

My Opinion

FC,

Time Found: 17:21 This seems to make sense with one of Claudia's first quotes where she said she was called around 5:20 p.m.

Hi Lauren,

Do you sometimes post at Topix?
I recognize your name?

Yes, I use the same name over there. I started to post there because originally I could not log on here. I stopped trying but am glad I tried again and was able to join WS. I only post on Topix when there is a real conversation going on with real people. If you read the forum there you know what I mean!

I agree with you Lauren - the first time I saw him and he mentioned the money factor (or lack thereof) I got a strange feeling about him - I thought at the time ' Nancy Grace or Greta will sense this too and jump all over this case' - now it seems like they can't stop talking about the Anthony case ( not that I do not think that case is not important - I think it is, I just don't feel like this case got enough publicity or outrage). Anyhow, I did get a bad feeling about the uncle right off the bat. JMO

If he is one of the witnesses who saw the POI he passed a polygraph test and his information stood up under interrogation AND was corroborated by other independent witnesses.

My Opinion

Yes, I use the same name over there. I started to post there because originally I could not log on here. I stopped trying but am glad I tried again and was able to join WS. I only post on Topix when there is a real conversation going on with real people. If you read the forum there you know what I mean!

Lauren,
I know exactly what you mean!! I am going to send you a PM.

I agree with you Lauren - the first time I saw him and he mentioned the money factor (or lack thereof) I got a strange feeling about him - I thought at the time ' Nancy Grace or Greta will sense this too and jump all over this case' - now it seems like they can't stop talking about the Anthony case ( not that I do not think that case is not important - I think it is, I just don't feel like this case got enough publicity or outrage). Anyhow, I did get a bad feeling about the uncle right off the bat. JMO

What's with Nancy Grace these days? She has profiled the Anthony case for several weeks now. No mention of the autopsy reports being released. I thought for sure she would jump all over that. But no. Not a word. ???

I'm not accusing the family of anything. Unless we've been in that type of situation, we can't really say how we would act. I just really have a few concerns with Taylor's family. Something doesn't add up there. I never bought into the sexual abuse theory by the GP, but the uncle has always rubbed me the wrong way. I strongly feel that if Skyla wasn't there that weekend she'd still be alive but I can't say that for certain about Taylor. IMO

If he is one of the witnesses who saw the POI he passed a polygraph test and his information stood up under interrogation AND was corroborated by other independent witnesses.

My Opinion

Thank you for reminding me of that. Seems like we tend to forget the "little" details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley