Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered the same thing about Nancy Grace from the get go - personally, I think if ever there was a case that would 'get ratings - enrage the public viewing audience - capture the nation's attention, etc' I would think it would be this one - I felt like she sort of held off from her usual attack mode questioning of this case from the start - part of me has wondered if LE had asked her privately not to - I don't know. It has just bothered me seeing night after night of the other case (again, not that I do not deem it important) and hearing nothing about this one. I am hoping and praying we find answers to all of our questions soon. It's a little disheartening to see over 300 people viewing that case and 13 or less viewing this one - it just never not the national attention I would have expected. IMO. Thanks for letting me rant.

I agree with you about Nancy Grace. She wasn't her usual self when interviewing anyone associated with the case. But she has changed since she had the twins, softened up a lot imo.

I think that they may be focusing on the Anthony case way more than this one because people are stupid enough to believe that little Caylee may still be alive out there and we know for a fact that poor little Skyla and Taylor were murdered. I would think that finding the "unknown" killer out there would be more important than the soap opera shenanigan's of the Anthony family. But I guess not. Info on the autopsy reports didn't even get them any airtime on those shows.

An important question I have had is:

2 children had just been brutally murdered, WHY wasn't the family members 'afraid' the killer would return that night or the next day to murder more family?

Did the POI kill the girls in a rage, because he had just been 'ripped off' minutes before, by a family member? Just think, would the person 'speak up' if it meant them going back prison, and being blamed for causing the murders?

Remember a person saw the POI eye color, first saying hazel then changed it to brown.....Who? ...couldn't possibly be the uncle, could it????..JMO

Another thing about what Uncle Joe seen or didn't see. If I had just seen my niece minutes before she was brutally murdered and I even thought I had seen the killer just down the road from her, the guilt would just consume me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself thinking "what if ......" I'm not saying he is involved in the crime but maybe he just likes the "attention" of thinking he's important in solving it? I don't know. But his reaction is just strange to me.

I completely agree. He really seems to like the attention of the media. I think they put a quick halt to that though. Haven't heard from him much lately. Oh, I did forget how he had to get another one in when he heard the 911 tapes for the first time. Which I don't get. If he was at the Placker house during the murders, and at the scene, wouldn't he have heard Vickey make that call?? From what I gather about that 911 call, it appears that Vickey was running to the scene. Could the child in the background be Joe Mosher's child? Do we know if he has a young child?

To Cloudajo RE: Post # 176

Wow, #3 and #4 really blow my mind.
3.Did Joe sell drugs to someone (POI) and they felt they got ripped off; followed him, saw him stop to talk to Taylor & Sklya, and then shot the girls?
4.Did Joe have a 5PM drug deal meet at the bridge with the POI and Taylor & Sklya saw it? And then Joe & POI killed them?

#3 seems like a real possibility. But like FC stated earlier, he would have had to pass a lie detector test if he was the witness to the POI. Unless we know what questions were asked of the witness before the polygraphs were administered, we can't completely rule out Uncle Joe.

It really bothers me that if he was at the house, why he didn't hear the gunshots and not go out there knowing he just saw his niece and best friend walking alone. Also, why didn't anyone call the police when they saw the POI acting suspicious and blocking the road? If several witnesses saw that why didn't they report it? Not that would have saved the girls. This happened so fast imo that they never had a chance those precious angels.

Good Morning All~
I just had to say that I totally agree w/ the Caylee story. Sad, but enough. I wonder if we sent e-mails to the NG show if it would help put this story back on her radar? I am assuming the show was made aware of the autopsy reports but, what if they weren't? I too am tired of not being able to log on to WS because of all the Caylee readers. I hope I am not sounding grouchy this morning................

The more I read about Uncle Joe, the more interesting he becomes as a possibility. If in fact he was the one who supposedly saw the girls and the POI...then he places himself at or near the scene.

*Was he checked for residue on his hands?
*What was the reason he would be at the house alone with the girls while the grandparents left?
*Is there anything in his past to indicate sexual deviation?
*Was he there the night before with the girls?
*Could he have tried to molest one of them earlier in the day and was afraid of them telling?
*It appears that Uncle Joe was into drugs, but was he selling and doing them?
*Is he a drinker?
*Obviously, physical abuse is a problem with him. Sounds like he has a short fuse. Enough to carry out such a crime?

If Joe was paying a social call to the Plackers, it seems like he'd have taken his wife along. I'm still curious as to whether or not he was coming from the direction that he would normally take out there or in the opposite direction. The police came in from the other direction so I would assume that was the quickest way for them to get to the scene.

Ruflossn; Good Morning All~
I just had to say that I totally agree w/ the Caylee story. Sad, but enough. I wonder if we sent e-mails to the NG show if it would help put this story back on her radar? I am assuming the show was made aware of the autopsy reports but, what if they weren't? I too am tired of not being able to log on to WS because of all the Caylee readers. I hope I am not sounding grouchy this morning................[

Hi Flossie
I know I have been kinda shy about complaining about that myself. I know I belong to another forum TB2K and when their server gets overloaded only members can come on and view. It sure makes life eaiser for awhile.

Wow - we have 18 people viewing this case - that's the most I have seen at one time since I joined WS. I liked the idea of emailing Nancy and Greta = does anyone else want to do this? I don't imagine it could hurt anything - maybe just a 'hey, did you forget about these 2 murdered girls here in OK -' type of note - asking that they devote some of their time back to this case and a little less on the Caylee/Casey case - they have both been completely consumed with the other case - I would think they would feel the same about the one of Skyla and Taylor. I just don't get it but I will be glad to throw an email to both shows - what the heck, it can't hurt.

To Cloudajo RE: Post # 176

Wow, #3 and #4 really blow my mind.
3.Did Joe sell drugs to someone (POI) and they felt they got ripped off; followed him, saw him stop to talk to Taylor & Sklya, and then shot the girls?
4.Did Joe have a 5PM drug deal meet at the bridge with the POI and Taylor & Sklya saw it? And then Joe & POI killed them?

#3 seems like a real possibility. But like FC stated earlier, he would have had to pass a lie detector test if he was the witness to the POI.

Unless we know what questions were asked of the witness before the polygraphs were administered, we can't completely rule out Uncle Joe.

It really bothers me that if he was at the house, why he didn't hear the gunshots and not go out there knowing he just saw his niece and best friend walking alone.

Also, why didn't anyone call the police when they saw the POI acting suspicious and blocking the road? If several witnesses saw that why didn't they report it? Not that would have saved the girls. This happened so fast imo that they never had a chance those precious angels......

It's my understanding polygraphs aren't allowed in a court of law,

because they can be 'beat', tricked by psychopaths, people with personality

defects or on certain drugs, and other reasons etc. etc.....

IF a person lives in Norman, Ok., what direction would they have been traveling to get to the P. home?....imo

Hi Ann Fan :)

I am all for it.. lets send a couple of emails to remind them about our girls..

FlowerChild, I sure understand what you mean about the Casey/Caylee cash cow! Remember though, the media must have their flavor of the month, or the year. Our media is no longer trustworthy in reporting what we need to know. While the neocons were busy taking over Washington and starting wars without end, the media was busy giving us OJ and Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith, etc. If you haven't ever seen it, I highly recommend the movie Network. It was very prophetic about the media. Howard Peale's words, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" should be pouring from our lips on a daily basis. Yet many are willing to sit with a beer in one hand and the remote in another distracting ourselves with Fox News and enough media sensationalism to wash out any memories of what is really important. I have had to back off from the media feeding frenzy for a couple of days, because I feel battle weary.

In the meantime, the ruined lives of two sweet little girls from rural Oklahoma have pretty much dropped off the national radar. Precious girls who loved animals and wanted to contribute to this hateful society in a useful way when they grew up. Two young girls who weren't allowed to grow up!

:cry:

Hi Ann Fan :)

I am all for it.. lets send a couple of emails to remind them about our girls..

Great Getsmart - lets do it - and since you are much more computer savy than myself - is there a way you could post the address to both shows here on WS to make it easier for others to join us in writing to them - I would do it myself if I knew how - I can get to their websites to contact them myself - I just thought we might get a few others to join us if it was made easier for them to do - just a thought. Again, thank you.

It has been brought up before and I am going to ask it again... Do you think OSBI or LE in general put kinda of a shhhhh on the media as a favor? I mean not even AMW ( which I am not crazy about as of late) I can only recall the 1 segment.

Questions/Theories - just putting it out here for discussion:
1.Did Joe get back into selling drugs because of money problems?
2.Was Joe involved with the Keloughs or Southerns in any way?

Is this info below accurate as far as we know?

Joe Mosher (aka William Lewis Mosher):
·1988-1992 – Joe in prison for possession firearm while committing a felony
·1991 – Joe married Lou Ann Thorp
·1992 – Lou Ann Mosher & Penny Sue Mosher – criminal felony – Distr Cds (Marij) – dismissed against Lou Ann
·1993 – Lou Ann filed protective order (domestic abuse) against Joe
·1996 – Joe married Kathryn Sue Gregg
·1997 – Joe – domestic assault & battery
·1997-1999 – Joe in prison for 2 yrs – Possession of Cds w/Intent/Meth; Maint Dwell House w/Cds is kept
·1999 – Kathryn Sue Mosher – Felony – Unlawful poss of controlled drug
·2001 - Joe married Nelda Jo Dishman
·2008 (filed in July) – Integris Baptist Medical Center vs. William & Nelda Mosher (small claims: indebtedness) - $1,271.11
·William & Nelda live in Norman, OK (Cleveland County) - ~1 hr, 40 min from Weleetka?

Is this Joe Mosher in the background of this pic of Taylor, Peter, Vicky? http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05kS7cU5dJ1Lj/340x.jpg

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/casesearch.asp?query=true&srch=0&web=true&db=all&icasetype=&iDATEL=&iDATEH=&iCLOSEDL=&iCLOSEDH=&number=&iLast=mosher&iFirst=&iMiddle=&iID=&iDOBL=&iDOBH=&SearchType=0&iDCPT=&iDCType=0&iYear=&iNumber=&icitation=
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:qcGZ8tQC8REJ:docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page%3F_pageid%3D394%26_dad%3Dportal30%26_schema%3DPORTAL30%26doc_num%3D74503%26offender_book_id%3D792+william+l.+mosher+oklahoma+department+of+corrections&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

http://www.oscn.net/applications/ocisweb/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=412080&db=Cleveland

that doesn't look like Joe Mosher at all

It's my understanding polygraphs aren't allowed in a court of law,

because they can be 'beat', tricked by psychopaths, people with personality

defects or on certain drugs, and other reasons etc. etc.....
In this case the polygraphs were used to make sure the witness was telling the truth about seeing the POI and NOT being involved in the murder. The Poly won't be used in court, it's just to weed out "attention seekers" who want to insert themselves into the case and to ID anyone who SAYS they saw a POI, but actually is trying to divert attention from him/herself because they were involved. In this instance, it's used as a tool to quickly weed thru people who either ARE involved or who aren't involved and just want to SAY they saw something to get attention. It's scary to most people and LE uses it as a tool - knowing it won't stand up in court but that it will help them target their focus on certain people.

The POI witnesses were polygraphed and LE believes each of them DID see the POI and for what it's worth, were NOT involved in the murders. I don't think Joe Mosher killed the girls, but I DO think he might have some ideas about who DID. Whether his ideas are valid or not remains to be seen. He does seem to be very involved with Peter and Vicky since the murders and he is not exactly a poster boy for fine, upstanding citizens but that doesn't mean he had anything to do with the murders. The whole family seems caught in a cycle of poverty and drug use and jail - along with half their neighbors there on County Line Road - I count at least 10 ex-cons or mental patients within a mile of the Placker house.

No wonder LE thinks it "might" be locals....
My Opinion

I thought I read an interview between Joe Mosher and reporter, where he stated he was at work when he heard the 911 tape, and became ill...and that was the first time he had heard it

If, Joe was at the house at the time of the 911 call, where Linda was about to go insane, would he not have taken the phone from her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz