AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Juled,
Check out this photo at link. Maybe you can see what I am talking about (upper left tooth). This photo is not dated but there has not been enough time for her to lose that and one to erupt to full growth.

Are there pageants in Mexico? Is video at home pagentry legal? Maybe preparing her for beauty contests?

These are questions I have and there is definately something amiss regarding her teeth. She does not fit the children's dental growth chart.
Google will give you more on child tooth development. Sorry, I received this chart in email and don't know how to post it and it may not be acceptable to do so.

Is the Daily Mail acceptable link? It is the photos I wanted to bring over here.
TIA

Yep, the top left tooth is whiter. Would be nice to see a pic we know is recent showing her missing teeth. Wonder if they had a group baseball pic taken recently. Maybe online somewhere?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yep, the top left tooth is whiter. Would be nice to see a pic we know is recent showing her missing teeth. Wonder if they had a group baseball pic taken recently. Maybe nonlinear somewhere?

I found the Arizona District 12 Little League site and they do have an album page but it is private. Says you can sign up for access but not really sure. They have a FB page too.

Interesting! I also like the comments people made about the game chair and bed in the boys' room. One thing I would note is that Jr's 911 call was the MOST believable and the most filled with urgency. By which, I am implying NOTHING about his involvement.

imo, that's what's so bothersome. they collected "all the bedding" from the home but never once in the doc dumps was the kitchen, master bedroom, garage, patio, etc, mentioned. only isa's room and her brothers'...

unless i'm missing something?

and though many poked fun at my interpretation of the 911 call, i still contend xxxxxx (a minor) was either drunk or stoned.

not sleuthing, just observing. imo, jmo, moo, etc...

If there's a sinister meaning behind these donations, and the parents are just looking to make as much money for themselves as possible, why don't they do the media circuit? They can make more money, and much quicker that way.

You bet your sweet bippee they would. Look at Sam Koenigs dad - every time he went on air there were guarenteed 1000s again.

imo, that's what's so bothersome. they collected "all the bedding" from the home but never once in the doc dumps was the kitchen, master bedroom, garage, patio, etc, mentioned. only isa's room and her brothers'...

and though many poked fun at my interpretation of the 911 call, i still contend xxxxxx (a minor) was either drunk or stoned.

Kitchen was mentioned - - - the relative (by marriage?) had washed the dishes and picked up. Ooops, what went down the sink? But you're right . . what about the rest of the house . . hmmmm!

I just think that Jr. sounded more "street" than his parents, had more of an accent, urban. They had worked on flattening their accent, Americanizing it, he had differentiated himself from his parents in that way. I do think that "she's just 6" (not a direct quote but my FEELING of what he was saying), is FAR MORE with the situation, more "in" the situation, the true fear, than "I told my wife to get her butt home" heh heh heh . . who the blankety-blank tries to get a 911 operator to LIKE THEM, to laugh.

Honestly, if (general) your child was missing and (if) you had nothing to do with it, I'm sure you would consider it your personal 9-11. I know I would. JMO.

That's not what Sergio said though. He said that the outpouring of worldwide prayers for Isabel is #2 to 9/11. It's not just his personal 9/11; it's the entire world's "successor" to 9/11. This shows he is delusional, egotistical, and has a disconnect with reality.

WR, I could have sworn that I read about LE checking the area between the two cars in the garage... I know I read it fairly recently...

It does seem strange that the boys' room was checked so thoroughly. Unless one or both of Isabel's brothers told LE that Isabel went into their room after SC left her bedroom, after he went to watch tv ? Maybe she heard them playing video games ? After all,they were right next door ? Just a thought...JMO

I just watched KVOA 4 news at 5 & 6pm, no mention of Isa at all. Did anyone local listen to KGUN 9 or KOLD 13/Tucson News Now? Oh my, what a shame Isa wasn't named even once. Gah..

That's not what Sergio said though. He said that the outpouring of worldwide prayers for Isabel is #2 to 9/11. It's not just his personal 9/11; it's the entire world's "successor" to 9/11. This shows he is delusional, egotistical, and has a disconnect with reality.

I don't blame him for being delusional, egotistical and having a disconnect with reality. If my daughter was missing, I'd be out of my mind too! JMO

I don't blame him for being delusional, egotistical and having a disconnect with reality. If my daughter was missing, I'd be out of my mind too! JMO

Why would you get a huge ego if your child was missing? :waitasec:

She was taking that photo herself. I wonder if she had her own phone. I wonder where it is if she did. I wonder if she had her own camera. I wonder where it is if she did have one.

From the reflection in the sunglasses it looks like someone else- a man maybe? in a tank top? took the picture. But my eyesight isn't great.

As for the tooth- I haven't noticed the grey- however my dd fell and hit her tooth on the tub- it basically killed the tooth and it turned grey. The adult tooth that replaced it was perfect.

i don't disagree but for this:

"Hawke said Thursday that the father is under no travel restrictions"
http://www.tucsoncentral.com/tucson...on-progress-of-isabel-case-arizona-daily-star

that was on may 17th...now, why would she say that when the guy has criminal charges against him for pet violations, and a missing daughter that has gained national attention (and has cost tucson a million dollars so far). what is she implying?

that's he's free to 'roam' hoping he will lead them to isa? or hoping that he will cross a state line or border...thoughts?

BBM

"Hawke said Thursday that the father is under NO travel restrictions"
or
"Hawke said Thursday that the father is under 'no-travel' restrictions"

???

I can appreciate though, that in his world right now, he is surrounded and inundated with prayer and comments of prayer- it may very well be that is the level of prayer that he is seeing.

This is an interesting post, and I would very much appreciate it if you could elaborate on what you mean by "frequest use of make up that seems sometimes out of place." Do you think it's out of place, meaning inappropriate? How so, is it too much, way too adult or teenager-ish, etc. I haven't looked at a lot of photographs. But I do remember those disturbing photographs of Madeleine McCann wearing make up. And various scenarios suggested by those photographs in the makeup . . which were horrifying.

Missing tooth as in knocked out? Hmmmmm. . .

Respectfully bolded by me. What photos? There is one (1), that I am aware of, which the parents themselves released. If it was more than a case of a kid raiding the makeup box, why on earth would they have released that photo to the media.

In any event, I have seen no photo of Isabel that I consider "disturbing" or inappropriate. Yeah, I don't like make-up on kids. Hate child beauty pageants, can't stand the thick make-up they put on kids for dance.

But, there are occasions where some people in some cultures, like in the south, for example, at beauty pageants, put make-up on their kids.

I have a series of pictures of myself that my mom had done when I was about six. I wore eyeliner and lipstick. I was also dressed in a Spanish, regional, folkloric dance dress (Sevillanas) and had my hair done flamenco style as well. Once a year, kids in the south of Spain get dressed up for La Feria and little girls wear some make-up:

1294947151_77539836_1-Fotos-de--venta-de-trajes-de-flamenca.jpg

1241167343_extras_portadilla_0.jpg
http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundo/imagenes/2009/05/01/1241167343_extras_portadilla_0.jpg

Isabel did not look like she was posing suggestively or wearing inappropriate clothes in her "make-up" photos. Not a big deal to me. Seemed like it was part of a performance.

In fact, my law partner's 8 year old just got all dolled up in a similar fashion for her dance performance at school. :twocents:

This is an interesting post, and I would very much appreciate it if you could elaborate on what you mean by "frequest use of make up that seems sometimes out of place." Do you think it's out of place, meaning inappropriate? How so, is it too much, way too adult or teenager-ish, etc. I haven't looked at a lot of photographs. But I do remember those disturbing photographs of Madeleine McCann wearing make up. And various scenarios suggested by those photographs in the makeup . . which were horrifying.

Missing tooth as in knocked out? Hmmmmm. . .
No, I did not mean to imply anything of the sort. Isa is 6. Children start losing their baby teeh at this time (some a little bit sooner)and permanent ones begin erupting. They do not come to full growth overnight or a few short weeks! As far back as I can see the upper left tooth appears different, even of different color when you enhance the photo. IDK....guess I need some sleep. No comment on the make up at this time. Still reviewing photos.
MOO

Yep, the top left tooth is whiter. Would be nice to see a pic we know is recent showing her missing teeth. Wonder if they had a group baseball pic taken recently. Maybe online somewhere?

Thanks Jules71, I thought it was my monitor so I changed out two others!
There is another photo of her almost a side view looking to the right, showing this front tooth and the two directly beside it. They appear to have a space between them or are crooked. I am making myself nuts trying to find it again. The point is, it appears to me that this little girl has had some teeth caping or a flipper in place to hide a less than perfect smile (by pageant standards).

Anyone want to offer up a logical reason one would cap or provide a tooth appliance for a 6 year old girl for cosmetic reasons? I can think of two. Pageants...maybe? I am still looking for that photo!! Thanks Jules71 and in case you missed it I apologized for misspelling your name a few posts up. Gotta go for now. My eyes are getting crossed:eek:

IF Isa is a pageant girl - why would these parents hide that?

BBM
If you look closely at the picture between the front right tooth (your right) and the one next to it, there seems to be another tooth behind them with a bit of a gap...maybe that's the gap you see from the side??

MOO

Looks like a perfectly normal mouth of a little girl in the process of having baby teeth getting a bit worse for wear before they fall out. The photo of her with the face paint (tiger?) shows her with the left upper lateral missing. I see absolutely nothing that looks like anything other than normal processes going on in the mouth of a six year old. Nothing mysterious in any way. MOO, JMO, IMO

Thanks Jules71, I thought it was my monitor so I changed out two others!
There is another photo of her almost a side view looking to the right, showing this front tooth and the two directly beside it. They appear to have a space between them or are crooked. I am making myself nuts trying to find it again. The point is, it appears to me that this little girl has had some teeth caping or a flipper in place to hide a less than perfect smile (by pageant standards).

Anyone want to offer up a logical reason one would cap or provide a tooth appliance for a 6 year old girl for cosmetic reasons? I can think of two. Pageants...maybe? I am still looking for that photo!! Thanks Jules71 and in case you missed it I apologized for misspelling your name a few posts up. Gotta go for now. My eyes are getting crossed:eek:

IF Isa is a pageant girl - why would these parents hide that?

Remember the reaction to JonBenet's pageant footage?

But I think it would be extremely difficult to hide that.

I have pix of my DD at age 5 and 6 and 7, wearing dance recital outfits and lipstick and eyeliner. There is nothing sexual about it. It is a childhood rite of passage for many little girls who love to dance and/or sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen