GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many little girls in this age bracket who have gone missing and many in clusters in geographical areas. Many from small little towns in the middle of nowhere. It is so sad.

You noticed that, too? That jumped out at me! I saw a photo of someone with clown face paint, too.

This is really beginning to look suspicious. I have never been afraid of clowns, but that is changing real fast!

There are three McDonald's restaurants in Effingham. The nearest one to Watson is located on U.S. Route 45. It is about one mile north of South Side Elementary School and about four miles from downtown Watson.

I don't think she's anywhere near Watson anymore :( I hope she is though.

Consequently, I don't know how accurate the internet is (you never can tell) but ToonZone shows that the Disney Channel apparently aired The Princess and the Frog Sunday morning, September 8th, 2013. But, the beginning of it started at 10:45am, 2 hours after the kids were watching it and 4 minutes before the missing call came into authorities according to the time given by Sheriff Monnet. The Princess and the Frog is a 98 minute movie...or 1hr, 38 minutes. My guess is that it is unrelated and the kiddos were watching a DVD...or the ToonZone schedule is wrong...or...something.

What's the likelihood of any surveillance cameras up in this small town? Or at the interstate exit south of town? I'd be looking for those if I was the LE. Only so many vehicles would be coming in and out of this small town.

Some things I have read lead me to believe that Willow was an inconvenience in someone's life. This case will be no different than many we have followed. Very sad to say that!

Has LE released any info on local RSO's being cleared? This usually happens quickly. Did I miss it? One particular "sexual predator" has ties to an employee of McDonald's. There are also several friends that work at McDonald's on moms fb. The pics of Ronald at Willows school creep me out. But Ronald, burger king, clowns all creep me out.
That said, all these coincidences are very strange to me. I really wish I knew who Ronald was that day, but no clue how to find out.

Does anyone know where the boyfriend was when the mom was resting? Was he home?

I'm concerned that they didn't find her at night with heat-sensing equipment. Sometimes in these cases I think, "ok, well they'll find him/her at night once they can use the thermal imagine helicopter"....but it turned up nothing?!

Hinky meter at red alert on this one.
Where are you Willow????

Has LE released any info on local RSO's being cleared? This usually happens quickly. Did I miss it? One particular "sexual predator" has ties to an employee of McDonald's. There are also several friends that work at McDonald's on moms fb. The pics of Ronald at Willows school creep me out. But Ronald, burger king, clowns all creep me out.
That said, all these coincidences are very strange to me. I really wish I knew who Ronald was that day, but no clue how to find out.

I agree, but, I also think that it is such a small town that everyone is going to know, be related to, or be friends with someone who works for a major employer (McDonalds) in the towns. Small towns are like that...IMOO. :twocents:

I don't believe that TE is actually TE, but TK, at least in some searches, if that helps.

I see what you mean about using the name TK on some social media sites. I also notice that he works at McDonald's and has a picture of a scarey clown...

I just want to know that LE is aware of all of these connections and has employed due diligence.

I agree, but, I also think that it is such a small town that everyone is going to know, be related to, or be friends with someone who works for a major employer (McDonalds) in the towns. Small towns are like that...IMOO. :twocents:

Totally agree.

the whole mcdonalds/clown connection is quite disturbing.

Where was the boyfriend that morning? Who else was in the house? Did LE search the home?

This is getting crazy...way too long for a simple "got lost" scenario. This child is too old for the types of cases we have seen like that, usually the kids have been toddlers or at least under five. Unless she got into trouble right away, i.e. fell into a pond, but seems like she would have been found. WTH?

This is getting crazy...way too long for a simple "got lost" scenario. This child is too old for the types of cases we have seen like that, usually the kids have been toddlers or at least under five. Unless she got into trouble right away, i.e. fell into a pond, but seems like she would have been found. WTH?

This is kind of like Lyric and Elizabeth...we were discussing the same things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member