Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell in court after losing custody of kids of #susancoxpowell yfrog.com/nve88kj

scaled.php

http://yfrog.com/nve88kj

I put the odds of him committing suicide tonight at over 50/50.

MOO.

He looks shell shocked that things didn't go his way. I'm sure he's surprised since so far it looks like he has gotten away with murder.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh has objected to his sons attend church with Coxes, so Long says they'll arrange for his visits to occur on Sundays during that time.

Also said he will undergo psych eval to get kids back

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Judge: 3 hour visitation for kids of #susancoxpowell with father Josh on Sundays. Must be supervised.

Well done, Judge!

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge says she'll start with three-hour supervised visits on Sundays for Josh and his sons.
27 seconds ago

Way more than JP gave Susan's family!

Brooke4Trib

Josh: For record, he objects to the placement; agrees to undergo psychological evaluations as part of service plan for getting children back
BBM

This should be a given...he will fail miserably...

Oh I'm so pleased! Now Joshie can go home and take care of his schitzophrenic weight lifting nude brother -- that should keep him busy.

My blessings to the Cox's - I'm so happy for them and the boys!

Mel

they do say that exercise reduces stress, ans JP should have A LOT right now...

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge says she'll start with three-hour supervised visits on Sundays for Josh and his sons.
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: Sons should have as much visitation with me as possible, overnight and weekends and supervised visitation is not required.
2 minutes ago

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Judge: 3 hour visitation for kids of #susancoxpowell with father Josh on Sundays. Must be supervised.
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell appears flustered by loss of his kids with wife #susancoxpowell. Speaking in low monotone. Showing no outward emotion
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell: "I had no reason to believe they would not be placed back with me" re: loss of custody of kids with #susancoxpowell

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell wanted to bring up concerns re: parents of #susancoxpowell and placement at their home. Judge cuts him off.
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

This probably belongs in another thread, but the tidbits we heard today make me even more concerned for JP's sister who still lives in that house.

She may be a willing participant...and "knows her place" in the family...after SP's parenting. Sick.

Ahhh, whats'a matter Josh?

He gets agreement to not go to church with the Coxes, so now he thinks he deserves to have them overnight?

Sorry, Josh, not so fast.

JMHO
fran

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Josh: Sons should have as much visitation with me as possible, overnight and weekends and supervised visitation is not required.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh has objected to his sons attend church with Coxes, so Long says they'll arrange for his visits to occur on Sundays during that time.

Wow Josh sure does have a problem with Church and God. Well let's just see what that loathing will do for you Josh ....

BBM.

What the heck does that mean? So, he's saying that he does, indeed, photograph people - just not closely enough to get pictures of their faces?

I wonder what LE has found looking at HIS camera.

You can be pretty close yet not capture the face if you focus upskirt. :twocents:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
2 minutes ago

BBM.

Boy it sounds like Josh hates that another person is calling the shots.

The guy is dillusional....

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

So they can go midnight camping.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Joshua Powell appears flustered by loss of his kids with wife #susancoxpowell. Speaking in low monotone. Showing no outward emotion

Joshy- you n daddy o can SUCK ON THAT!:! GO judge! :skip: :skip: :skip: Jp has proven that there is no loyalty among theives! Hardy har har

Brooke4Trib

Josh: For record, he objects to the placement; agrees to undergo psychological evaluations as part of service plan for getting children back
BBM

This should be a given...he will fail miserably...

Undoubtedly, he thinks he can schmooze one over on the psychologists.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Right. Because going to church on Sundays is the biggest threat these kids face right now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500