GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

I'm wondering about this RN claim. She posted about her associates degree on her myspace page and listed a junior college on her fb page (which is more recent than the Myspace page) but no where does it say when or where she got her bachelors degree.

Based on her pictures from a few years ago and her mugshots, it has been a rough few years.

Those could both be true, though. Couples seem to wait until their families are well established before getting married often. Who knows why.

Both are true, but I was responding to the statement they were married over in Dec' 11.

The plot thickens a little more.

Apparently the fathers name wasn't even LISTED (not just not signed, he wasn't even named, according to this article).

I think at that point, CPS would be remiss to give the baby to him without an investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-keega...charges/story?id=16160951&page=2#.T47LWu1hJ5g

Could easily be a clerical error. Hopefully he'll actually get his child back this afternoon as stated. I think CPS is being ridiculous here. So many cases where they don't lift a finger with actual evidence, but in this one where it's clear the father's not involved, we have this?

I'm wondering about this RN claim. She posted about her associates degree on her myspace page and listed a junior college on her fb page (which is more recent than the Myspace page) but no where does it say when or where she got her bachelors degree.

Based on her pictures from a few years ago and her mugshots, it has been a rough few years.

She's an LVN:

VERNA DEANN MCCLAIN
License Type: LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE
Resides in: CONROE TX 77301
Issued on: 10/21/2010
Licensure Status: CURRENT - 5/31/2013
Compact License: YES
Current Disciplinary Action: NONE

https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/vnrslt.asp

I can't watch the video right now, but last night I did see one with a witness saying "a black male and a white female".

I am still confused about that-kind of a hard mistake to make.

Not unusual for a witness to be very wrong. She says she head the gunshots and she fell on the ground to protect herself so I am not sure how good a look she gotten. Was there a male involved at all or is the witness just very confused about what she saw?

Jail Roster Details:
Name: MCCLAIN, VERNA DEANN
Alias(es):
Booking Date: 4/18/2012 Booking Time: 01:50am
Address: 1956 SUGAR PINE CIRCLE
HOUSTON, TX 77090
Agency: MCSO
Vehicle Info: COUNTY TOW

Charges: 1 Warrant: INSTANTER Court: D221
Charge: CAPITAL MURDER BY TERROR THREAT/OTHER FELONY
Disposition:
Disposition Date: 04/18/2012
Bond Amount:

http://www.mctx.org/mcso/JailRosterDetail.asp?jailid=383662

This all might be a horrible misunderstanding, or CPS might have caught a whiff of something.

How usual is it for the mother of a 3 day old to be at a doctor's office alone with her baby? I only had c-sections, so I was barely out of the hospital by that time, but are mothers who have had a vaginal delivery allowed to drive a car at 3 days?

not unusual whatsoever (I am an RN, BSN and have worked pediatrics and also did a three year stint as a visiting nurse when we were stationed in Germany for newborns born in the German Krankenhaus)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back