Can Casey benefit from therapy?

Just pure gossip and speculation, but what kind of frightening sociopathic behavior do you think she is showing?

Just pure gossip and speculation, but what kind of frightening sociopathic behavior do you think she is showing?

JMO I suspect it's no remorse or mourning for Caylee, no interest at all imo. I also suspect she has all kinds of rants about being persecuted by everyone. JMO

JMO I suspect it's no remorse or mourning for Caylee, no interest at all imo. I also suspect she has all kinds of rants about being persecuted by everyone. JMO

Or, KC will grab a lab coat and join the doctor on his rounds. jum

Or, KC will grab a lab coat and join the doctor on his rounds. jum

you never know! she apparently is not diagnosed with any disease imo, but jmo she killed her child and partied and lied and didn't care, jmo, it's not a diagnosable disease, it's evil. JMO

she'll fake her way through it. hopefully she'll get REAL PROFESSIONAL help. they'll see right through it. the sad thing is she'll tell them she was abused all her life instead of enabled.

I'm not at all interested in what is beneficial to KC, I'm interested in what is beneficial to society. If therapy could make her less predatory, dangerous and malicious then I would be all for it. But since this whole therapy announcement (she now realizes....needs to grieve....was unfairly locked up...) is predicated on a big old bunch of lies I can't see any benefit at all arising from her having yet more people listening to her nonsense and propping her up.
I am not a person who writes people off easily at all. I have been sober for 21 years and I have seen remarkable changes in people. But I don't hold such hopes for her. She frightens me. She is a void, defined by her absences. When I look at her face there is no one there. It was a relief to have the trial over and to not see her anymore; it was psychically wearying to look at her and listen to her calculated crap spewing out through her attorneys. I hadn't realized how draining she was until it ended. Even though the final result was terrible it was good to breathe fresh air and start to put her out of my mind.
I don't care what happens to her now, she is dead to me, but I only pray she doesn't harm again. But I think she will, because it's what she is.

Her only therapy will most likely be only for exactly what's been said, dealing with the "accidental" drowning of her child and being locked up in solitaire 23/7 for three years. If she does get some counseling for abuse that she claims, I just hope some quack psychologist doesn't start doing interviews with and about her talking about all the horrible abuse she claims to have suffered. I believe she did experience verbal and mental abuse as Jesse G. and his dad claim, but that won't be what the big deal will be made about because Cindy may still be useful to her someday, and she knows it.

I'm not at all interested in what is beneficial to KC, I'm interested in what is beneficial to society. If therapy could make her less predatory, dangerous and malicious then I would be all for it. But since this whole therapy announcement (she now realizes....needs to grieve....was unfairly locked up...) is predicated on a big old bunch of lies I can't see any benefit at all arising from her having yet more people listening to her nonsense and propping her up.
I am not a person who writes people off easily at all. I have been sober for 21 years and I have seen remarkable changes in people. But I don't hold such hopes for her. She frightens me. She is a void, defined by her absences. When I look at her face there is no one there. It was a relief to have the trial over and to not see her anymore; it was psychically wearying to look at her and listen to her calculated crap spewing out through her attorneys. I hadn't realized how draining she was until it ended. Even though the final result was terrible it was good to breathe fresh air and start to put her out of my mind.
I don't care what happens to her now, she is dead to me, but I only pray she doesn't harm again. But I think she will, because it's what she is.

Good post. I had the same feeling about her when I was watching the trial. I knew she was draining me of my energy (an energy vampire, so to speak), but I was also sucked into the vortex created by her and the rest of the Anthony family, actually. I think that the reason so many of us are so angry about the verdict is that we all figured we would see her convicted and that would make up for all the anger, disgust, and other negative emotions we felt over the last few years because of her actions and lies. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, so we're still sitting here with all those negative emotions and energy inside us.

Can Casey benefit from therapy? Nope, not at all. Like I said in the other thread from yesterday, Casey is a con artist thief, a pathological liar, and an acquitted murderer. She didn't "lose" her child Caylee, she murdered her, threw her out like trash, and covered up the crime.

Sociopaths like Casey Anthony can't be rehabilitated. The defense team is putting out more smoke and mirrors but it won't work because the public is on to them. They have no credibility and neither does Casey Anthony.

Malignant Narcissist, Sociopath = No cure.

She is what she is. You cannot teach someone EMPATHY. All therapy will do for her is make her more devious, more dangerous. She will manipulate the therapists and use the sessions to further her own agenda's.

Her lawyers are now spending a lot of time with her. They are mistaking *mental illness* with frightening psychopathic behavior. I do hope they realise NONE of them are safe from her.

They best cut this albatross loose before it turns around and tries to peck their eyes out.

Absolutely! Any gain will only be in "How to be a better criminal."

I bet she is totally out of control at this point. She will be cracking very sick jokes about *the drowning*. She will be saying all sorts of things that are the complete opposite to what she has been saying over the last 3 years and her lawyers will be in shock. The "Casey" she was presenting to them during her incarceration was one that was designed to get a certain response from them. She needed them to believe in her so that they could fight for her without scruples or morals, now that she is OUT and can never be tried again, that act will be dropped entirely. She will be getting drunk and giving jcheney lapdances in front of his wife while making sick jokes about Caylee being eaten by animals as the BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HER. She will be totally convinced that she is now a lawyer or at very least an experienced paralegal, and trying to discuss what *salary* they will give her. Because after all, just IMAGINE if it were to slip out during an interview about all the PLOTTING they lawyers did, just to save her life! They are just like her really... they broke the law too - so yeah, where's that employment contract and which office will be hers? She REALLY likes that one with the window...

Then there is all the COMPLETE entitlement to their assets - cars, TM's plane, accomodation etc etc - with no end in sight to that. She will TRULY believe they are going to support her indefinitely. And every time they try to bring up how she will need a job and eventually be self-sufficient she will drop hints about ruining them with her inside knowledge (read BLACKMAIL)
She will be making references to OUR comments about a sexual relationship between her and JB. And how *easy* it would be for her to get millions from the State if she cries rape while she was incarcerated. Because the STATE should have protected her from him... they will all be sitting around in stunned silence while she goes on and on and on. And on.

I am sure they are horrified at what they have unleashed upon themselves. I bet Simms is COMPLETELY freaked out and frightened. In all her career as a lawyer I bet she has seen NOTHING like the displays they are getting now.
HA. HA. HA.

(I grew up with a malignant narcissist. I know how they operate. She will be giving full reign to herself. No one will be spared IMHO. Cindy and George will be THANKING THEIR LUCKY STARS right now that she is not with them. Hence the celebratory holiday.)

I think the only rehab that will go on will be for the DT so they can benefit from the "reformed" Casey. Remember her first words when that guy offered her the 1 million, "Where is the check?" That seals it for me. This is a total publicity stunt to try to get the public to accept KC so that both she and the DT can make money. I don't care if she get rehab or not. I don't care if she ever talks or not. I won't be there to listen and I surely will not care what she does with her life. She didn't care about Caylee and I do. I think we all do. But about her, not even a little bit.

I personally think this is a ruse.

To me the DT handlers have not gotten the media deal that they sought so have decided to take some time to soften her image both with the media and public thus improving her marketability.

FCA needs to reinvent herself as the victim that people want to hear and believe her story ... Not words from a child killer.

They need to address the 31 days and her 'ugly coping' with some celeb rehab as well as portray her as someone grieving over Caylee and suffering from her jail time ... To explain the way she is.

It is interesting that fCA's doctors suggest she is mentally fine, just immature when she so obviously has issues ... Especially anger issues.

The DT are trying to walk a fine line of claiming she is fine yet insinuating some issues to make her a victim and seek sympathy/interest.

It was said FCA needed therapy while in jail, group therapy not one-on-one and to tell the truth ... It is unlikely that FCA will benefit from therapy she is a lost cause, a liar and, a killer and those images she has would/will drive you nuts.

Normal social interaction might help her but she was deprived that in jail ... For her own protection ... And will be deprived that while free ... For her own protection. Notoriety has a high price.

Malignant Narcissist, Sociopath = No cure.

She is what she is. You cannot teach someone EMPATHY. All therapy will do for her is make her more devious, more dangerous. She will manipulate the therapists and use the sessions to further her own agenda's.

Her lawyers are now spending a lot of time with her. They are mistaking *mental illness* with frightening psychopathic behavior. I do hope they realise NONE of them are safe from her.

They best cut this albatross loose before it turns around and tries to peck their eyes out.

BBM.

Exactly! She lied and got away with murder. She thinks she manipulated the Jury. A therapist is just someone else to play with, to toy with and the therapist will play along.

Life's a game to FCA and after gaming the system there is no stopping her ... Everyone is a fool for the 'mastermind' to play with ... The ultimate gamer. Crazy is ...

Can Casey benefit from therapy?

No way, big scam, garnering sympathy -- sorry JB/KC -- the general public are not quite so malleable as the jury you were so fortunate to have.

Oh and rehab for KC ...

WASTE, HUGE WASTE!!!!!!!

imo

i have a question - does anyone here think casey shouldn't get therapy? i feel a lot of posts here seem to be suggesting this, and i really hope i'm wrong about that.

Yes, she can. She can learn how to be a better psychopath, more convincingly "human", and how better to manipulate people.

I couldn't care less if therapy would help or not help. I personally think that KC's days in the spotlight are coming to a quick end. The other A's as well, and not a moment too soon. The media now has to drop it and stop cramming down our throats the latest rehash of KC, A's and DT news. They should bury it fast and give us a break.

I think defense HOPES she will get therapy and that, somehow, it will work. I'm pretty sure they know she did it, were trying only to get her out of the DP using her lies but expected her to be convicted of something big and locked up for a very, very long time...until the jury did what it did. Looking at them when the verdict was announced, they seems as surprised, shocked and bamfoozled as most of the rest of us. Jose's plan was probably to do the circuit proclaiming her innocence and/or possible guilt but declaring her to be undeserving of death while he raked in big buckazoids...with KC safely incarcerated. Mason probably has less of a money motive but expected a few interviews where he could decry "the media," talk about how unfairly KC was charged, and talk about how his defense of KC was so constitutional. Now, they own her. And just imo, but they KNOW just how nutty she is and they really don't want her on the loose any more than anyone else...especially since they know firsthand the lengths she'll go to getting back at a man she thinks betrayed her. They want her in therapy. They even want therapy to work for her. They darn sure don't want to be the next guy she falsely accuses of, ahem, inappropriate touching.

Will it work. Who knows? I actually hope it can and does, but Caylee will still be dead however KC's therapy turns out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back