2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is a lot of these are indeed new photos. So was it the A's who were paid this time? I wonder if a deal was done when they were filming for 48hrs.

This bothers me to no end. I wish I had an answer for your other question (RE: SP)

I agree I have NEVER seen those either and must be new. Now who is profitting from these? The defense team for Casey or Cindy and George. Shame on all of them. Makes me sick! How can you profit from a beautiful girl that died of homicide! They shoulnd't allow Casey or the defense to get money to sell her daughters photos since she will be profitting from the death that she committed!

This one kills me the most:

52_0014.jpg

HOW COULD YOU CASEY?! :furious:

Caylee loved her mommy. :( Caylee was defenseless against her mother, whom she trusted to love her back. :(

I agree that picture just rocked me to the core.
Sigh.

All I keep thinking, not that I am right or anything is that it appears in her mind, as if Caylee was a reflection of herself, of her soul.

That could be true, except for the glaring fact that Caylee was beautiful.

Maybe that in itself was the conflict?

How heartbreaking it is to look at these photos and know what we know now. What an absolute little angel - that curly hair and those big eyes are just tugging at my heart.

The photo that makes me feel strange is this one (below) I guess I'm just not used to seeing her with her eyes closed and it depressed me to see this one.
Caylee_42.jpg

I, too, felt uncomfortable with this picture. I decided it was because it looked so staged to me. Didn't look like she had fallen asleep with the teddy bear but that someone had placed it there to try to make a cute picture.

. . . and then I wondered if this was the teddy bear that Casey had come back and taken from the house after Caylee was gone.

Left me feeling it was a bit eerie, too.

This one made me gasp as I scrolled passed it too...ExpectingUnicorns..in a way it does look staged...but in a way...it doesn't ykwim?

It has an eerie look...and I don't like the coloring of the photo as it appears on my computer

Something about this photo just isn't right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Additionally.......why in the he77 would anyone release this particular photo??????????? It looks to have been taken at the A home (based on the appearance of the side table)........but there is, IMO, something very, very, very off with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, something is just not right!!!! I don't like it either.

Something is wrong....

I had the same reaction. She appears to either be in a very deep sleep or ... drugged? Not saying she was necessarily in this pic but that is what comes to mind for me.

ETA: Reading backward, apparently I wasn't the only one to think of this.

I think CA/GA will get their payback in the form of her girlfriend and her
husband (the couple who go to court with them) I believe that this lady
has a diary and will be writing a book ( I may read it,bcuz she was not involved) with all the insider info.They see the money to be made,and CA
will get her payback,that couple see the monies to be made. Just wait
this woman will write a book and tell CA/GA to take a hike.:croc:
I thought this same thing just the other day. I saw Cindy driving her SUV with that woman as a passenger and thought - she's got more information than anyone about the Anthonys. The back window of the SUV has a bumpersticker on the window that says CayleeMarieAnthony Foundation.
I wish someone would alert the IRS to all this under the table money they've received both from donations and from sales of photos and deals with CBS and ABC news. The IRS could put them away right quick!

This picture (with the teddy bear) that we're all talking about hits a chord with us because we are quite sensitive about Caylee's manner of death. To be honest, if we didn't have that knowledge it isn't much different than some of those pictures I've seen on America's Funniest Home Videos (few of which I find funny). Remember all of the pictures you've seen of children falling asleep in their food? I've seen those and only watched less than a handful of times.

I think it's eerie to me because I suspect her death involved drugs. It's eerie to me because it looks staged with the teddy bear. But it could be as innocent as anything I've seen on AFHV ~ even though I find it even less funny. MOO

Regarding the "sleeping" photo in the above posts.......

What strikes me as odd........is not just the position Caylee is in, but the complete relaxation of all facial muscles. And......when a child holding a stuffed animal falls asleep......does the stuffed animal not usually falls aside once the child is asleep and no longer gripping it?

Yes, her eyes are closed . Yes her mouth is open. But something about this photo just isn't right!!!

Why does it look like George isn't happy, hes not smiling on photo 34 while holding Caylee

#35 photo..looks like Caylee has a rash or swollen around her mouth and a little swollen and bruise under her eye

I looked at both photo galleries on my computer and wrote down what numbers are missing from the sequence of photos -- and I think there's 13 photos not 12 that CBS hasn't published yet. I think there should be a Caylee_(1), Caylee_(6), Caylee_(8), Caylee_(12), Caylee_(14), Caylee_(25), Caylee_(33), Caylee_(35), Caylee_(36), Caylee_(39), Caylee_(41), Caylee_(46), Caylee_(56) if CBS has scanned in or renamed a bunch of photos of Caylee by herself or with others.

So I put the URL into a separate browser page, changed the URL string at the end of the string after the 28 number and I got a couple of hits, these are new photos that I haven't seen before

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(1).jpg

is Caylee_(1) a photo of GA and CA with Caylee

and

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(12).jpg

which is Caylee_(12) and that is a photo of what I think is CA's dad with a very young Caylee.

So I definitely think that there's more photos that CBS has that hasn't been released.

(If the links above do not display in the post correctly, please mouse over the link and copy and paste it into a new browser window.)

can someone enhance photo 41 and tell me if there is a bruise under her left eye. thanks

Caylee_%2812%29.jpg

Caylee_%281%29.jpg

If it's not ok to post these photos, moderator, please delete.

The busted lip may just be due to chapped lips. I live in a humid climate similar to Orlando and during the winter months we get horribly dried out lips and skin. My lips and my daughter's lips split and bleed like in that picture of Caylee, even though we use chapstick, lip balm, vaseline, you name it.

I think George looks unhappy in the photo because George was unhappy with his life. George and Cindy seperated for months the year Caylee was born, so I imagine things were not very happy most of the time on Hopespring Drive.

All is MOO of course.

I believe that if either George or Cindy had a soul, they would sell it to the highest bidder!

As for their house being in foreclosure, IMO this is a well thought out move on their part. For whatever reason (too many lookers, going to separate) they've decided they no longer want to live there. The real estate market is so bad right now they can't sell it for enough to pay off the mortgage. So they decide to just stop paying the mortgage payments and just let it go into forclosure. And until the bank goes through the legal procedure required to forclose on the property, they get to live there "rent free".

They hadn't paid for 8 months, was it, before they even got a Notice of Foreclosure?

Grifters.

Caylee_%2812%29.jpg

Caylee_%281%29.jpg

If it's not ok to post these photos, moderator, please delete.

Wow! I don't know what to say I am so shocked and sad. Just look at how happy and relaxed Cindy and George look with Caylee is this picture. And look at them now. Aside from everything they have done for Casey, that is just heartbreaking.

I looked at both photo galleries on my computer and wrote down what numbers are missing from the sequence of photos -- and I think there's 13 photos not 12 that CBS hasn't published yet. I think there should be a Caylee_(1), Caylee_(6), Caylee_(8), Caylee_(12), Caylee_(14), Caylee_(25), Caylee_(33), Caylee_(35), Caylee_(36), Caylee_(39), Caylee_(41), Caylee_(46), Caylee_(56) if CBS has scanned in or renamed a bunch of photos of Caylee by herself or with others.

So I put the URL into a separate browser page, changed the URL string at the end of the string after the 28 number and I got a couple of hits, these are new photos that I haven't seen before

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(1).jpg

is Caylee_(1) a photo of GA and CA with Caylee

and

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(12).jpg

which is Caylee_(12) and that is a photo of what I think is CA's dad with a very young Caylee.

So I definitely think that there's more photos that CBS has that hasn't been released.

(If the links above do not display in the post correctly, please mouse over the link and copy and paste it into a new browser window.)
so, if I understand what you have written the photo with GA & CA is not "published" yet? I was struck by how CA was "missing" from the two galleries. It made me think her photographic absence was some sort of condition that CA may have placed on the transaction! (ie: don't put MY images on the 48 hours website, that way *I* won't look like a mercenary).

Another thought: Caylee looked SO MUCH like CA! I have to wonder if that physical resemblance was also a bone of contention between CA and KC. My Mother and I were at terrible odds for most of my life....(I am reminded of that often reading about CA & KC)..one of the things that was major between me and my Mother was how I did not look like her. That actually bugged my Mother and my looks played a big part in her animosity toward me. I wonder if Caylee's strong resemblance to CA was brought up all the time by others. KC already felt like CA was "injecting" herself into the Mother role--the resemblance (or mention of resemblance) likely bugged KC. Just a guess...and CA had to be pleased that Caylee looked like her.

so, if I understand what you have written the photo with GA & CA is not "published" yet? I was struck by how CA was "missing" from the two galleries. It made me think her photographic absence was some sort of condition that CA may have placed on the transaction! (ie: don't put MY images on the 48 hours website, that way *I* won't look like a mercenary).
============

Those two photos Caylee_(1) and Caylee_(12) that I pulled up are not published in those two CBS photo galleries. If they are on the CBS website elsewhere, I have no idea. But those two photos are on the same server as the rest of the photos from those two CBS photo galleries. It's why I played a hunch to see if the "missing 13 photos" were uploaded to the same web address that holds the other photos in the two CBS photo galleries, and at least those two photos are there. So my guess is that there are still 11 unpublished photos that CBS has somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail