AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - she manages to combine two of my biggest peeves -

The ol' "anything to get his(her) face out there" b/s.

Mis-using/abusing religion for her own purposes. [Isn't there a special place in hell for peeps that do that?]

grrr...

I didn't see any cutting and pasting on the NG interviews. That was LIVE! Talk your way out of that one, Tammi.

Ooh, good point, Baz. If you look at your WalMart receipts for purchase of electronics like this, it has the serial # right on there. Busted.

It also has partial credit card #'s on it and can be traced to the card owner.

Fwiw, I think the Garmin/GPS unit is important somehow and I hope LE takes a very close look at everything the Smiths said about it. I just can't picture EJ's grandfather owning one. EJ was driving his car, a 1995 Delta 88, and from what I've seen of him in the news, he looks like an older gentleman that probably wouldn't use a GPS. Plus, the valley (Metro Phoenix area including Tempe) is laid out extremely well, almost a perfect grid system. If you've lived in the valley any length of time you probably don't need a GPS because it is so easy to find your way around.

ITA, an old borrowed car, selling 2 Yorkies, GPS system, 4 states involved,
leaving high chair and clothes behind at a motel (worth $$)........traveling thousand miles,
the Smith's involved, texting Logan baby Gabriel is dead, leaving cell phone and GPS (worth $)behind also.
Nothing makes sense........I'm trying to piece it all together........hope LE can!!
FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL.............who even bought the dogs, where and when.........start back before EJ left!

I guess "few and far between" is relative. We have adopted two Caucasian infants, both at birth, in the last 5 years. For both adoptions we were only on the waiting list for 1 month before we were chosen to parent. (I realize that our waits were shorter than the average, though.) I know a lot of people that have successfully adopted (Caucasian infants) domestically in the last 5 years. I put off adopting for so long because I was operating under the misconception that it was almost impossible to adopt any infant in the US, much less a Caucasian infant. We were open to any ethnicity, but it just so happened that we were chosen to parent CC infants both times.

Really. That's pretty amazing. You're quite blessed.

Wonder why so many people bother to adopt from China and South & Central America? Or use surrogates?

Was yours an open adoption?

Tammi's current status--Sounds like a threat to me!
I just copied and paste from my wall---

Tammi Peters Smith
Foolishness is like a loud woman. She does not have wisdom or knowledge. Proverbs 9:13.....When we do a 2 hour interview with each News Station and they take a 30 second snippet and cut and paste it where "they" want, that's for their ratings! But they can't put Gabriel on TV unless they have new news about him, so Just be mind full of that and think wisely, God Bless....
5 minutes ago · Comment · Like

BTW i am seriously biting my tongue right now! I SOOOOO want to post a comment under her status!!! But I will be a good girl ;)

I think it is in response to what her daughter put on her facebook. The daughter believes her mom is involved and took it to her FB page.

ITA, an old borrowed car, selling 2 Yorkies, GPS system, 4 states involved,
leaving high chair and clothes behind at a motel (worth $$)........traveling thousand miles,
the Smith's involved, texting Logan baby Gabriel is dead, leaving cell phone and GPS (worth $)behind also.
Nothing makes sense........I'm trying to piece it all together........hope LE can!!
FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL.............who even bought the dogs, where and when.........start back before EJ left!

Sheesh, Passionflower! I must have missed something. What's with the 2 yorkies?

It also has partial credit card #'s on it and can be traced to the card owner.

WalMart will have the whole credit or debit card # and the time and date of the purchase down to the minute. Wonder if they'll still have the surveillance videos?

Thanks!

Okay, I don't think the bio mother of H is 39 -- could be I suppose - she'd have a step mother a year younger than her, and a hubby or ex that was six years younger --but I would sure like to see that profile with videos of H! How do I find this?

and that coincidence is strange because in my people searches (on a variety of sites) I have come across TS name connected to the name Johnson -- 1 year from TS age in Antioch and Nashville if that makes any sense
(It was strange enough that I copied it to a Word file)

Are you referring to the Adoption Place case that Momtective posted? I believe that was a baby of African American heritage -- or was there another case in 2005? Do we know when H was born? this has been one of my questions, because 2005 is the year when TW got into trouble

Yeah, I'm not sure that woman is the biomom. I'll send you a PM to find that.

I'm unsure what momdetective posted because I assumed we were posting about the same case at that point and didn't go back to any links she may have given... I put up quite a bit of the text from the court records late last night from one case - I'm assuming it was from one continual case, but could have been more.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4656188&postcount=603"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4656176&postcount=595"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3[/ame]

Chicana and maybe others also posted more info on The Adoption Place and related

I didn't see anything where the baby was African American, but would appreciate a reference if you have one.

The Smiths have gone on record saying they met EJ at an airport but some of us (well me, anyway) think they are lying and really met her online during their quest for a baby.

Did they mention what airport?
How would EJ get money to fly?
ITA, think it was all on line!!

From her facebook

Tammi Peters Smith
We'v asked to do this thing called "body talk" with the investigators! What it does is help to bring out our Cognitive memory in our brain,so we might remember something she may have told us that may have seen insignificant at the time,so it may not be in the front of our memory bank...and now,who knows, it could help find him!
2 hours ago

Another comment on one of her status'-Has anyone heard of "body talk"
Tammi Peters Smith We'v asked to do this thing called "body talk" with the investigators! What it does is help to bring out our Cognitive memory in our brain,so we might remember something she may have told us that may have seen insignificant at the time,so it may not be in the front of our memory bank...and now,who knows, it could help find him!
2 hours ago
Sorry if this was already posted-i was away for a few and i am trying to catch up!

Sheesh, Passionflower! I must have missed something. What's with the 2 yorkies?

IIRC, NG show.........Tammi said that EJ had 2 Yorkies to sale to get money to travel............who bought them? how much? when did she sell them?
Papers? Purebred?
I only heard this 1 time and no one has confirmed any of Tammi's story on 2 Yorkies.

From her facebook

Tammi Peters Smith
We'v asked to do this thing called "body talk" with the investigators! What it does is help to bring out our Cognitive memory in our brain,so we might remember something she may have told us that may have seen insignificant at the time,so it may not be in the front of our memory bank...and now,who knows, it could help find him!
2 hours ago

Sorry about that, we must have been posting about the same time!

Yeah, I'm not sure that woman is the biomom. I'll send you a PM to find that.

I'm unsure what momdetective posted because I assumed we were posting about the same case at that point and didn't go back to any links she may have given... I put up quite a bit of the text from the court records late last night from one case - I'm assuming it was from one continual case, but could have been more.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3

Chicana and maybe others also posted more info on The Adoption Place and related

I didn't see anything where the baby was African American, but would appreciate a reference if you have one.

From that first link

The Order of Publication, filed January 17, 2007, read as follows:

It appearing from the petition in this cause, which is sworn to, that the birth father of a Baby Doe is of African-American descent. Said child was conceived in Madison County, Tennessee on or about August 2005. The birth mother is of African-American descent, approximately 5'2" in height and weighing approximately 150 lbs. She was under the age of eighteen (18) at the time of conception and birth of the child. The birth father is of African-American descent, of average height and weight. The child was conceived while the parents were attending a party held in or about Jackson, Tennessee. The parents left the building and entered a vehicle wherein this child was conceived. Said father, whose exact identity is unknown, cannot be personally served with process.

Another comment on one of her status'-Has anyone heard of "body talk"
Tammi Peters Smith We'v asked to do this thing called "body talk" with the investigators! What it does is help to bring out our Cognitive memory in our brain,so we might remember something she may have told us that may have seen insignificant at the time,so it may not be in the front of our memory bank...and now,who knows, it could help find him!
2 hours ago
Sorry if this was already posted-i was away for a few and i am trying to catch up!

I have heard of people being able to tell body language from video's etc......but I have never heard of LE telling someone to body talk, I'm lost there. I'll have to GOOGLE that one........

From her FB

Q- Do you think they are any closer to finding baby Gabriel?

Tammi Peters Smith
Yes, we are very close!! That's why we spent so much time at the police station yesterday helping them, working together to brainstorm some ideas. We all came up with an awesome scenario that may help find him in a matter of a few days... Hopefully!!!! They were very thankful for all our hard work and participation! And we are very happy to do it, if it means finding that little angel!
3 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member