2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everybody! Hoping one of you can help me out .... There have been so many links to really good videos about the different players in this trial. The other day someone posted one about Judge Perry and it was great! I "sent" the link to a friend who lives in Orlando and is a big fan of his, I inadvertently failed to send the link and now can't find it again. It is the one that shows him in the courtroom as a young prosecutor, all decked out in a three-piece suit! Does anyone have a link they can give me for that video? He was the featured "star"!

I've got him in his 3 pc suit in this one, LOL:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYgczBgu9nI"]YouTube - ‪"This Isn't My First Rodeo, Mr. Baez"‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lSr-8eLUXw"]YouTube - ‪Casey Judge Recalls Black Widow's Death Sentence‬‏[/ame]

Good morning everyone

I never did get it clear whether we were starting at 8:30 or 9 today.

I was happy to turn on HLN first thing and hear NG talk about how bad it was to call his own client a b**** and to continually point out all of her wrong doings.

now back to wftv....

Are we starting at 8:30? I don't want to call and get my old mom out of bed any earlier than necessary! LOL, she's hooked! tia

Here's what I wonder...did Caylee drown while ICA was neglecting her...ICA fished her out of the pool and laid her on the ground. The took her inside, laid her on Caylee's bed, wrapped the blanket around her, WRAPPED HER HEAD IN DUCT TAPE, bagged her and put her in the trunk. Then when the body decomposed, the blanket rotted away, the duct taped logically ended up where it did?
Help me...I need to believe once again that she murdered Caylee in cold blood.

The duct tape is strong evidence. I just still don't believe Casey killed Caylee in cold blood with premeditation. Killing a child with duct tape is kind of strange method to put it mildly. I know it's impossible for any sane person to think like ICA but trying to look at this from Caseyland. If this was planned it was really poorly plotted and no cover story that any one would be. the SA made the point that Casey is smart and a good liar. So why kill Caylee when it would bring the house of cards crashing down? JA suggested one motive was Cayley was starting to talk so she would tell the truth about Zanny et all. I know Casey has more hubris then most industrialised nations but even she would grasp that if your child is kidnapped or murdered the cops check things like where you work and that the baby's nanny exists.

That fight Casey and Cindy had on the 15th has to be key this. Wish they all hadn't circled wagons to protect her/themselves.b

I'm fuzzy, where was Lee on June 16th? I never bought for a second that George knew anything. Lee... I have no idea what Lee knows. The DT should have just pinned it all on Lee if they were going to toss someone under the bus. More vague evidence of incest/something weird. His testimony on the stand was bizarre and I don't think he connected with the jury when he was first on the stand and was not being that forthcoming.

Going after the grieving grandpa was extremely poor strategy.

I stayed up all night again so I didn't miss this morning. Not sure what that says about me besides it's good this thing is almost over.:great:

Morning all!! Praying for Justice for Caylee today!

Is it just a rumor that FG will finish closing arguments today? I would be so surprised if LDB did not give the presentation today,

I wonder why anyone would be saying that? Maybe he is doing some kind of factual 15 minutes or something?

By many of the looks I got on LDB's face yesterday I'd say nothing would keep her from dissecting Baez and his theories this morning.

I'll even bet HHJP is rubbing his hands this morning with glee and in anticipation of her doing just that.

I trust Judge Perry, he continues to amaze me with his wisdom. I'm grateful for how things went, much better to start off fresh today.

With you on both those points. My brain was fried by the end of the day.

My deepest wish this morning is for a fast & furious verdict THIS EVNING. I know it's unrealistic to hope for that . . . but it would be such a repudiation of each & every lie. It's so important for this woman to know that not even one accusation & excuse worked.

. . . (sigh) . . . I hope it happens . . .

So happy to be able to type the words - The Defense is done!

:great:

Picture's up....can see the defense attorneys already

Me too and JB seems to be in a good mood this morning, I have watched him laughing for the past 3mins :)

ETA now I can't see him..

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Fourth.

IMO, JB lost the jury when he called his client a *advertiser censored* and a lier over and over. Then he referred to witnesses as "the attractive girl with the glasses" and "the heavy set man". Between those statements and the opening "penis in her mouth" statement I have feeling he turned off a lot of the jurors, especially the women who I believe would find these unnecessary "crude" statements offensive.

The men on the jury have "no clue" when a mother should take her daughter to the OB/GYN for her "first" appointment, so that line of blathering didn't convince them of anything out of the ordinary.

His tone, the yelling and screaming and his contradictory stories were all over the place. Most of us here on WB's were tuning him out or putting our tvs on "mute". I can tell you, if I were a juror, I would have been flipping out having to listen to JB and CM for that many hours without being able to leave my seat or make any facial expressions! Serious anxiety would have set in and I would have been only been thinking "Please stop talking and yelling" so I can relax some of my brain cells for a minute. I don't think they were able to follow his story or even remember half of it once they had their dinner, relaxed and total exhaustion hit them. They probably fell asleep the second they hit the pillow last night from over being over stimulated and loud ringing in their ears. I know I did.

I am so happy they will have had a good night's rest, a warm healthy breakfast and will be treated like adults with respect and the intelligence they deserve when LDB speaks with them this morning. Her testimony will be succinct and heartfelt. She will leave no stone unturned and will fill in any holes JB opened yesterday's during the "everyone but Casey did it" CA.

I am going to light my candle for Caylee and pray that her spirit is felt in the hearts of each and every juror as they deliberate on Casey's fate. Someone needs to pay for this horrific crime.

I am glad Caylee is now is God's loving arms and being protected. She can't be hurt any longer she will live forever is the sunshine of love and peace.

Positive thoughts and love from me to Caylee and the jurors today. Thank you WS's for being a great place to share my thoughts and I hope I haven't bored you with my lengthy post. I really needed to get my head on straight this morning. I have found this case extremely difficult to deal with and am a little depressed as we come to the close of a case that has broken my heart into a million little pieces.

It's all about Justice for Caylee today.

Thanks to all of you again.

In a way it's hard to believe we are finally here...after three looooong years, today justice for Caylee Marie will be put into the jury's hands. Then we chew our fingernails and wait and pray and hope. I hope that it is a short deliberation...I'm going to be leaving the computer on all day every day and checking WS every 30 minutes or so...after all this time, I would be crushed to miss the verdict being read live!!

I wasn't on a jury for this long, but mine lasted 2 weeks and we never discussed anything about the case. We had lunch together and would talk about food and jobs and kids, anything but the case. Nobody wanted to ruin the trial........

What I wonder is, these jurors I am guessing have formed bonds & friendships with one another over these past weeks (not knowing what each others thoughts/opinions on ICA guilt or innocence). I am wondering if these friendships/bonds quickly dissolve once deliberations begin?

Good Morning WSers!

Happy July 4th!

I'm ready for the states rebuttal and to hand the case over to the jury. This is a super stressful time for all of us... Its been such a long long 3 years...

So hugs to all of you who have helped me get through these days! Ya'll are the best!

Justice for Caylee Marie

PS - everyone and I do mean everyone when they asked why I looked so tired and I told them about trial watching said - Haven't they put that woman away yet? She is so guilty" and that was that. No question about it.
The only thing they wanted to know is what is taking so long?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143050"]Here is the State Rebuttal thread.[/ame]

Good morning! I'm ready for LDB to hit one out of the ballpark and leave a vivid picture in the jurors' minds. Here's hoping....Justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member