2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it was a fabrication. If ICA did computer searches on how-to-make-chloroform along with neck-breaking and household-weapons, and then chloroform showed up in her trunk at shockingly high levels, then that's too bad for her. Why does anyone search those things innocently?

I have pondered these questions too...I can say perhaps a visit to a wiki site about what it is, would be harmless...but ICA carried it further to how to make chloroform...the scispot website etc...all the other searches seem just as nefarious too...I still believe the CA half truth was the dogs were tired but she didnt make searches at home for the bamboo etc...fact of the matter it could be highly suspect that maybe ICA made a batch out back in the yard or in a commons area where the dogs would sniff, do their business, eat grass...etc...even though it is highly volatile...perhaps they were attracted to it as many animals are to ethylene glycol (antifreeze) similarly and the trace amts made the poor little dog lethargic.

Last call.

It's closing time.

Locking up in 10 minutes here.

Wow I just watched the re-run of JVM. Suburban Drive has a whole new Memorial area for Caylee. Amazing.

As soon as they are notified of the verdict the Hopespring Drive Subdivision will be completely closed. Officer will also be on horseback. No one will be allowed in.

Neighbors are saying they hope the Anthony's get rich so they will move from the neighborhood. They are sick of the disruptions.

I don't believe it was a fabrication. If ICA did computer searches on how-to-make-chloroform along with neck-breaking and household-weapons, and then chloroform showed up in her trunk at shockingly high levels, then that's too bad for her. Why does anyone search those things innocently?
Because they read or post here.

Actually he can...the jury just recommends the penalty. He can go with it, or not. Most judges do go with the recommendation but they do not have to. Now he can't change the verdict, without extreme circumstances.

Correct, and Florida is only ONE of three states that are allowed to do that.

Is it just me....but does it look like LBD has lost a LOT of weight during the trial? She has always been gorgeous. However, for the past two weeks, it looks as if her jackets are swallowing her up. Today she looked like she was floating in her clothes. I'm remarking on this, because of what these lawyers give up....

I tried! there are 400000000 articles about casey anthony! you can't even find chloroform now. lol
so I went to industrial/forensic and scientific uses for chloro..

my daughter watched the case with no prior knowledge. she tought she'd had a head injury or WAS mildly retarded and they were playing nice so she can't appeal- I haven't told her jack! YET!

drive it into a lake? I think the might be one or two around there...

Remember she left Amy H's resumes in the car? Maybe she was hoping LE would call AH because they found HER car?

Or maybe she was planning to say the car was stolen but she was afraid to tell anyone like she was "afraid" to tell anyone that Caylee was missing. Maybe Zanny took the car too?

Bottom line is that car smelled too high heaven. She knew she couldn't even leave it parked in Tony's complex. What better place to plant it, than next to a dumpster and to leave a trash bag inside just in case?

I don't believe in Chloroform theory. Household products contain chloroform. The traces of chloroform can be explained by CA's cleaning of car to get rid of the smell.
I think that was a fabrication by SA.

Dr. Vass stated in his testimony, that, that was the highest levels he had seen in his career. Nuff said.

Oh NG...sigh.."Right Now-Jurors in a special, secret room..." No they are not and it is not a "secret" room, Beth K. and all the media knew where the room is...

I saw that, too, and thought that the jurors were released a few hours ago. Ugh, NG...

According to her testimony, CA cleaned (sprayed) the car with Febreze, which does NOT contain chloroform & put dryer sheets in it, which also do NOT contain chloroform either:waitasec:

Sorry if this has been addressed in the last half hour, as these threads can move at the speed of light. I was VERY intrigued at a WS discussion about a round, almost "swirly" circle in the trunk, for lack of a better term, and some astute WS members felt that, through their own personal experience, the spot looked amazingly similar to their Bissell Spot Bot machine, where you set the machine in one place and it works like the dickens to clean a particular spot. Someone even mentioned that those machines have to have the water/mess tank emptied, and I know that with our carpet shampoo machine, I have gone to the backyard more than once to dump a particularly nasty tank.

The dogs picked up on an area in the backyard.

Since I doubt much of CA's testimony, largely due to her willingness to lie under oath, I think this is an absolute possibility. Didn't someone mention that the Anthony's had a spot-bot cleaner machine?

This is ALL MOO, mind you, pure speculation, but just spraying a superficial, glorified air freshener in the car, even a whole bottle of it, seems like a very "superficial" way to clean a mess and smell like that, IMO, and again for lack of a better word I use "superficial".

I have an autistic child who sometimes has an accident in his room and on his bedding or carpet. I do use febreeze, and quite liberally, but AFTER shampooing the carpet to deep clean and pick up the offending smell/mess.

I can't get past this.

i have thought about this many times and it all comes down to monday morning quarterbacking or hindsight is 20/20. put yourself in their shoes, they have had contact with casey, she's lying to them, sure, but they don't know that yet. you smell death, you open the trunk and WHEW! no daughter or granddaughter. you start to convince yourself that your mind is playing tricks on you - you're over-reacting. what was i thinking? it's a self-preservation thing that in hindsight...wow, he was spot on! but in the moment, you're relieved to have not found what you knew you were going to find and you are more than happy to let someone else take over (cindy) so you can go back to something normal like work. :twocents:

BBM
Exactly my reasoning. when you are living in the world of dysfunction that these people are - until there is a body, (or any other real tangible evidence), there is a better explanation, because you just don't want to see the truth!

And while they physically went to work there is no testimony that they were there mentally. We've all gone to work because we HAD to, but in no way were we present! I can think of a few of times that I showed up and just wished someone would send me away, but was happy not to face the reality of what was really going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda