2009.3.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Nancy with her necklaces. Not wearing one tonight takes away from her style in my opinion. Back to the show!

Caller asking why the DP isn't put back on the table and let JB plea it down to LWOP with a full confession from Casey.

Nancy noting some of the photos taken before and some after Caylee went missing. John Burris asking if photos go to consciousness of guilt or just bad character; doubts photos will be admitted. Eleanor Dixon: ones posted after Caylee went missing go to state of mind, not searching for Caylee.

They provide an excellent comparison, pre and post Caylee missing = no change or even euphoric afterwards.

They provide an excellent comparison, pre and post Caylee missing = no change or even euphoric afterwards.
Yes, they sure do. No depression or any sadness after she was "abducted". :mad:

Somebody needs to call in and tell Nancy that it doesn't matter when the photos were posted.... a lot of them were taken before Caylee went missing, because Casey's hair was very short, and in some she had bleached blonde hair. At the time she was arrested, her hair was much longer, and back to being dark again. Doesn't matter at all what she did months before... they may have a very hard time proving that very many of them were taken after Caylee was missing.
For instance, that "anything but clothes" party Nancy was raving about last week was in May... before Caylee disappeared.
I'm disgusted with the content of the pictures, just like everyone, but no need to make it any worse than it already is. It almost looks like the prosecution doesn't have enough evidence to PROVE that she killed Caylee, they are trying to make her out to be even worse than she is... if that's possible.
The 17 hairs that were in the trunk... wonder what that's all about.

I have a question - what were they talking about JB crying? I was only halfway paying attention. Is this in the video from jail? How did they hear that?

I think that is a rumor, because that video hasn't been released yet, and may not be because it falls under attorney-client privilege. Just because the cameras are there and filming everything, doesn't mean the public has a right to see it when he meets with his client.
But even if he was crying, so what? Big deal...shows he has a heart.

Psychologist says "Casey just bullies her parents & everyone"

:waitasec:Wonder where she learned that?:waitasec:

What in the dickens was the notice on the bottom of screen about there being a Totmom impersonator and twittering in jail? If that was addressed in the show, I didn't see it.

Jails have computers for prisoners to "twitter" on????

Now, I've heard everything!

Somebody needs to call in and tell Nancy that it doesn't matter when the photos were posted.... a lot of them were taken before Caylee went missing, because Casey's hair was very short, and in some she had bleached blonde hair. At the time she was arrested, her hair was much longer, and back to being dark again. Doesn't matter at all what she did months before... they may have a very hard time proving that very many of them were taken after Caylee was missing.
For instance, that "anything but clothes" party Nancy was raving about last week was in May... before Caylee disappeared.
I'm disgusted with the content of the pictures, just like everyone, but no need to make it any worse than it already is. It almost looks like the prosecution doesn't have enough evidence to PROVE that she killed Caylee, they are trying to make her out to be even worse than she is... if that's possible.
The 17 hairs that were in the trunk... wonder what that's all about.
I thought the defense wanted the photos blocked. It's the media that's showing them, not the prosecution. We have no idea what their intention is with them. BTW...any word about the truly "new" photos?

I think that is a rumor, because that video hasn't been released yet, and may not be because it falls under attorney-client privilege. Just because the cameras are there and filming everything, doesn't mean the public has a right to see it when he meets with his client.
I thought I heard that he admitted to it.

What in the dickens was the notice on the bottom of screen about there being a Totmom impersonator and twittering in jail? If that was addressed in the show, I didn't see it.

Hmm.. so I got curious after this post and I went to twitter and found this.
Actually, it is kinda funny.... Somebody who is bored with their own life and is trying to make it more exciting trying to take over Casey's.

Then again... could it be....???????
:eek::rolleyes::crazy::waitasec:

Second search pulls up another twitter site with last twitter in June 2008. 'Cos you just never know...:waitsec: :eek:
Yet another one....

Attachments

• caseytwitter.JPG
    caseytwitter.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 65
  • twitterCA.JPG
    twitterCA.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 59
  • catwitter2.JPG
    catwitter2.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 64
I thought the defense wanted the photos blocked. It's the media that's showing them, not the prosecution. We have no idea what their intention is with them. BTW...any word about the truly "new" photos?

No word about any newer photos being released. I just have to say NG is gonna make me sick if she keeps flashing that pic of KC with her mouth open full of food!!!! :sick: No more Taco Bell for me.....ever!!

No word about any newer photos being released. I just have to say NG is gonna make me sick if she keeps flashing that pic of KC with her mouth open full of food!!!! :sick: No more Taco Bell for me.....ever!!
Weren't the photos and videos supposed to be dealt with this week? Did I miss something?

Supposedly, its the day that Caylee's remains were found and it looked like JB was crying and wiping away tears, whereas KC looked angry and looked away from him and had her arms crossed. This is according to an Orlando Sentinel article I read I believe 3/11/09.

Jails have computers for prisoners to "twitter" on????

Now, I've heard everything!

It appears to be an imposter. Not for real. However, look at my screenshots above... looks like she might have tried setting up a Twitter in June of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa