2009.3.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I thought HLN said he was. It's always on when I'm in the car. LOL Maybe I can't multi-task.

Well, the media has said that he was crying, and Baez says that he wasn't. Who knows. During today's hearings, some posters here said they thought KC was crying at one point. Others disagreed. It's comes down to the interpretation and opinion of the observer. The media can screw you up by reporting various things as if they were fact. We've already seen this kind of thing. Unfortunately, the media does not attach qualifiers to their information. You don't hear them say "It is the personal opinion of our informant that Jose Baez was crying." It can even happen another way. The informant says that Baez may have been crying, and then the media says that he was crying. Dirty laundry with cowbell.

What in the dickens was the notice on the bottom of screen about there being a Totmom impersonator and twittering in jail? If that was addressed in the show, I didn't see it.

They often scroll 'breaking news' on the bottom that NG doesn't address cos the show's not live..It drives me :crazy: cos we don't get any info or know the source.

I saw something like "is it Totmom or an impersonator"? but I thought KC has no puter access except for when JB is there :waitasec:

And we all know he LIES like his client..............so I would put my money on her crying.

I was talking about him crying, not her. But speaking of her, the media has previously told us that both of them were crying. Now the media says he was crying and she was stone-faced. When you get those kinds of conflicting reports, it's obvious that the various media aren't in agreement with what was going on. It's not Baez's or KC's fault that one source says she cried and another says she didn't.

I'm laughing because we had these photos since June. They are NOT newly discovered! LOL!

Better be careful...look what having stuff before it was released got me...lol
A huge headache!:crazy:

If Jose is going to do the "symbolic" thing, trying to get Casey to dress "properly", why the heck did she pass wearing that too-tight in the bust and butt outfit? I mean, sure, Jose liked it. Her bosoms were just in your face, then the button came undone, she fiddled with it over and over.

She needs to learn not to fiddle and pick at her clothing, hair, etc. But then again, it shows her like she really is. Maybe if it were a PAGEANT, she should not fiddle and pick!

Nancy Grace is awful about putting old news out there. As one here mentioned, yes, the photos were not new. We've had them here on WS forever.

One more thing I notice that really bothers me, and again, it isn't a PAGEANT, lol. That woman who sits alongside Casey and Jose in court. She has messy, unkempt long blonde hair. If I were she and wanted to look professional, I would go to a professionial stylist/colorist.

It appears that she does her own coloring. It is very brassy, and to tell you the truth, gives her a cheap and gaudy appearance. She appears slobbish. WHY would someone in this profession want to look like that when they can do so much better? She looks like a pole dancer at a truck stop, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500