Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years and no news about where Madeleine is. Poor little girl. I wish they could find her body and it would tell what really happened to her.

Two years and no news about where Madeleine is. Poor little girl. I wish they could find her body and it would tell what really happened to her.

I will "see" your wish to find her body, and "raise" you any amount of money to find her alive!

Just for the record:-

1) No-one threatened to knife Tony Bennett. The "threat" was entirely misrepresented. The controversial blogger in question said he needed a good "kicking" for his relentless stalking of the parents of a missing child and his efforts to thwart the search for Madeleine.

ETA - removed link to forum. Interested parties can find it by Googling muratandco

2) The blogger in question is not associated with any of the pro-McCann forums that I know and indeed is not much loved by them either. In posting this, I am not supporting the blogger, just correcting misinformation before it becomes an established "fact".

But then, anyone who actually took the time to check this out would know that! :rolleyes:

Hi Moab!

Just for the record:-

1) No-one threatened to knife Tony Bennett. The "threat" was entirely misrepresented. The controversial blogger in question said he needed a good "kicking" for his relentless stalking of the parents of a missing child and his efforts to thwart the search for Madeleine.

ETA - removed link to forum. Interested parties can find it by Googling muratandco

2) The blogger in question is not associated with any of the pro-McCann forums that I know and indeed is not much loved by them either. In posting this, I am not supporting the blogger, just correcting misinformation before it becomes an established "fact".

But then, anyone who actually took the time to check this out would know that! :rolleyes:

Hi Moab!

In all honesty i dont go on sites where they make those sort of accusations. Likewise i dont go on McCann forums. I dont believe a word they say so dont want to go on a forum for there "supporters".

I think if any one would check out what Bennett was doing they would however know he wasnt trying to thwart the case and nor is he stalking the parents.

He is in fact doing anything BUT that.

All he is doing is trying to get out the lies and inconsistences as told by the McCanns and their friends. Right now it must seem like a full time job MOO

I will "see" your wish to find her body, and "raise" you any amount of money to find her alive!

I think each and everyone of us would love for Madeleine to be found alive. However after the past two years and especially the past 2 weeks..i just dont see it

Sorry :(

In all honesty i dont go on sites where they make those sort of accusations. Likewise i dont go on McCann forums. I dont believe a word they say so dont want to go on a forum for there "supporters".

That certainly explains your "take" on the case and why most of your arguments appear to have their roots in the early tabloid stories. I personally find it best to read both sides, check the sources and make my own mind up. Believe it or not, I'm pretty ruthless. If there was any evidence the McCanns did this, no way would I defend them.

I think if any one would check out what Bennett was doing they would however know he wasnt trying to thwart the case and nor is he stalking the parents.

He is in fact doing anything BUT that.

Au contraire. His activities are well documented and despite what you might say, he and his followers ARE trying to thwart the search campaign for Madeleine. That is precisely what they are trying to do.

What kind of people suggest an orchestrated effort to flood a missing child information hotline with false information? The same people who support Tony Bennett, that's who.

All he is doing is trying to get out the lies and inconsistences as told by the McCanns and their friends. Right now it must seem like a full time job MOO

LOL His booklet is a compilation of tabloid myths (many long discredited), not case facts. I think you must have a very poor opinion of the Portuguese police if you think they have overlooked 60 reasons why the McCanns should have been arrested. From what I can gather, Mr Bennett made an appeal to the members of an anti-McCann forum to help him compile a list of reasons why Madeleine wasn't abducted (i.e to prove a case against her parents). He doesn't seem to have checked these out or he would realise that most of them are ridiculous. He desperately tries to get himself and his book noticed and sadly, every time he gets rejected by tv stations, radio stations, newspapers, courts and the police he and his followers attribute it to a McCann-fuelled "conspiracy" against them.

Read about him here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bennett_(English_politician)

Listen to James Whale's radio interview with him here:-

YouTube - Anthony Bennett Interview with James Whale

Last week his supporters set up a market stall to peddle their anti-McCann merchandise and were told to remove themselves by the market management.

The week before, Bennett and his supporters attempted to deliver their poison petition printouts to Channel4 and two other organisations and were asked to leave the premises. Their achievements are so poor that they count it among their successes and see fit to report it when some toothless elderly drunk shows an interest in their campaign to thwart the search for a missing child!

Now Mr Bennett is enlisting the help of one Brian Gerrish whom he says is going to promote their anti-search-for-maddie campaign in his newspaper. Who is Brian Gerrish one might ask? Good question - try Google. One might also ask what are his and Tony Bennett's connections with the BNP?

Finally, I'd like to link to an excellent post:-

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1705

[/size][/font]

That certainly explains your "take" on the case and why most of your arguments appear to have their roots in the early tabloid stories. I personally find it best to read both sides, check the sources and make my own mind up. Believe it or not, I'm pretty ruthless. If there was any evidence the McCanns did this, no way would I defend them.

Au contraire. His activities are well documented and despite what you might say, he and his followers ARE trying to thwart the search campaign for Madeleine. That is precisely what they are trying to do.

What kind of people suggest an orchestrated effort to flood a missing child information hotline with false information? The same people who support Tony Bennett, that's who.

LOL His booklet is a compilation of tabloid myths (many long discredited), not case facts. I think you must have a very poor opinion of the Portuguese police if you think they have overlooked 60 reasons why the McCanns should have been arrested. From what I can gather, Mr Bennett made an appeal to the members of an anti-McCann forum to help him compile a list of reasons why Madeleine wasn't abducted (i.e to prove a case against her parents). He doesn't seem to have checked these out or he would realise that most of them are ridiculous. He desperately tries to get himself and his book noticed and sadly, every time he gets rejected by tv stations, radio stations, newspapers, courts and the police he and his followers attribute it to a McCann-fuelled "conspiracy" against them.

Read about him here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bennett_(English_politician)

Listen to James Whale's radio interview with him here:-

YouTube - Anthony Bennett Interview with James Whale

Last week his supporters set up a market stall to peddle their anti-McCann merchandise and were told to remove themselves by the market management.

The week before, Bennett and his supporters attempted to deliver their poison petition printouts to Channel4 and two other organisations and were asked to leave the premises. Their achievements are so poor that they count it among their successes and see fit to report it when some toothless elderly drunk shows an interest in their campaign to thwart the search for a missing child!

Now Mr Bennett is enlisting the help of one Brian Gerrish whom he says is going to promote their anti-search-for-maddie campaign in his newspaper. Who is Brian Gerrish one might ask? Good question - try Google. One might also ask what are his and Tony Bennett's connections with the BNP?

Finally, I'd like to link to an excellent post:-

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1705

I said last week i had mixed feelings regarding Tony Bennet. His political feelings being part of the reason and to me he seems to just attach himself to high profile cases ie this one and the Barrymore one. So yes i do think he wants publicity

However i strongly disagree they are trying to thwart any searches. One thing you have to remember is they dont believe shes alive. And from the McCanns own actions this past week nor do i. The last couple of weeks i find it incredible anyone would believe the McCanns or at least those who have researched the case. The only people trying to thwart the case and quite successfully are the McCanns and there friends.

The simple fact is however much you dislike Bennett or his activities..he is asked to appear on shows and a lot have wanted both the leaflets he put out. And...the McCanns havent sued him for either of them..funny how that works huh.

I find it very interesting Tony Bennett has not been sued; nor was Amaral's book stopped from publication.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/201447/Cops-crack-Madeleine-McCann-codes/

I am not sure where this should go and cannot find a Madeleine thread, but assume it will be moved to the right place; but I think it could be wider than just Madeleine?

Maybe suggests it may NOT have been the parents?

The only thing is, if the code is broken and this is now a published fact will it not mean they create a new code for the future?

Why have they only just found the marks and what proof is there the marks were there at the time?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/201447/Cops-crack-Madeleine-McCann-codes/

I am not sure where this should go and cannot find a Madeleine thread, but assume it will be moved to the right place; but I think it could be wider than just Madeleine?

Maybe suggests it may NOT have been the parents?

The only thing is, if the code is broken and this is now a published fact will it not mean they create a new code for the future?

Why have they only just found the marks and what proof is there the marks were there at the time?

I just read the article...it doesn't really say that the marks were made on Madeleine's room. It says police have just discovered the code and what it means and it "may have" been used to show when the children were alone.

Ok heres what i dont get if your a criminal why would you write the code on the wall for another criminal to go in and do what you wanted to do..

Ok heres what i dont get if your a criminal why would you write the code on the wall for another criminal to go in and do what you wanted to do..

I agree, but if it were a group of people, working together, it would make sense, you would never have to talk about it out loud, risk someone overhearing etc. Such as a ring of people that may sell her, or a group hired to get her for someone else.

Far fetched, it is hard for me to wrap my brain around, but not impossible! I am not sure whether I buy it or not, but it is interesting. I wish there were closure to all of these cases.

Pedophiles will share knowledge, will share children, may have been a paid petty criminal that is not a pedophile just making money by marking for a pedophile. The reasons are endless.

These codes and variations of them have been used by gipsies and wayfairers for centurys.
Sometimes stick arrangements.
They used to signal if a householder was inclined to buy from them, give them stuff or invite them in for a cuppa and a sandwich.

Sadly gut feeling is that Madeleine is dead and the perps will never get caught

Ya that gives me a whole new outlook on the blair witch project now too. It still makes no sence what so ever if this is someone working to tell the pedo as you say i hope they put the date beside the code because it is a vacation spot that may have a pretty little blonde girl one week and god only knows who for the next week after that . And drawing circles and a line underneith so they dont have to speak do they not have baseball in these countries throw some sighns down like one finger for a fastball . if circles on a wall mean this much i really hope they never see a tv program on crop circles .Sometimes people need to give thier head a shake ..

wow the forum is back up and three years since I last posted and 5 years since Madeleine went missing - and we are still no closer to knowing what happened.

It is interesting that the case is still front page news here in the UK with the UK police doing a cold case reveiw and a lot of things coming out in the press abouit the original investigation.
My personal view point still remains the same - i dont think the parents were involved in her dissappearance - I still think everything points to abduction. - Is Maddy still alive - not sure - I doubt it - but until we find a body or remains or proof that she was killed then we will never know.

Alot has happened since then though - we even have a contempt of court case taking place next week with one of the main vocal spokesman who campaigned against the mccanns

wow the forum is back up and three years since I last posted and 5 years since Madeleine went missing - and we are still no closer to knowing what happened.

It is interesting that the case is still front page news here in the UK with the UK police doing a cold case reveiw and a lot of things coming out in the press abouit the original investigation.
My personal view point still remains the same - i dont think the parents were involved in her dissappearance - I still think everything points to abduction. - Is Maddy still alive - not sure - I doubt it - but until we find a body or remains or proof that she was killed then we will never know.

Alot has happened since then though - we even have a contempt of court case taking place next week with one of the main vocal spokesman who campaigned against the mccanns

Cadaver and blood dogs don't lie.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members