Jason Young to get new trial #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, we're back to "could haves". Suggesting the dog would obey for over 10 hours is a bit hard to accept. We have to think logically about what is the most likely behavior for a dog in a bloody crime scene. Of course it's that they will most likely get into the blood.

Is there any logical reason why the killer would lock the dog up in a room and then release them afterward --- so that they "could" get into the blood? Why not keep him where he's contained or put him in the fenced yard?

Also, why didn't MF put the dog in the fenced yard when she exited the house? Why didn't any of the responders see him? You can say that she was too distraught but would she really just let the family dog run loose? That is what we're to believe happened. And no one saw him until the neighbor finally noticed he was loose and took care of him.

There is no logical explanation about the dog.

iirc, Meredith could not remember in her testimony exactly where he was in the house when she arrived.

JMO

There is no logical explanation about the dog.

iirc, Meredith could not remember in her testimony exactly where he was in the house when she arrived.

JMO

Yes, she started to say that he may have been in the garage but then Collins reminded her that she said "let's go, Buddy. Come on Mr. G (while walking out of the house). I believe she said she exited the front door.

Gotcha. I listened to Hannon's testimony more than 10 times (checking both the trial and the re-trial) because the word "partial" bothered me after looking up what "partial match" meant. Then when they said they did not test all of the hairs in the clump, it really bothered me.

Partial profile makes sense. Now I can cross it off my list of discrepancies:)

I understand. I did the same exact thing.

Did it come from the upstairs bathroom? The house was a crime scene for about 10 days, so perhaps it was carried downstairs at some point. Maybe the child's diaper was with that garbage.

I doubt they waited 10 days to take the crime scene photos though. Whomever removed the child's diaper and cleaned her up left it there, imo, and the trash can and the roll of trash bags should have been dusted for prints just as the purse should have been.

JMO

Did it come from the upstairs bathroom? The house was a crime scene for about 10 days, so perhaps it was carried downstairs at some point. Maybe the child's diaper was with that garbage.

Unless Michelle was gathering all the trash together to take out...which counter was the trash can on?

Yes, she started to say that he may have been in the garage but then Collins reminded her that she said "let's go, Buddy. Come on Mr. G (while walking out of the house). I believe she said she exited the front door.

I thought she told the 911 operator that the dog was freaking out when she got there? Doesn't that mean he was near the door when she arrived and he wanted out? This is confusing if she didn't let him out until the end of the call.
None of this about the dog makes any sense at all.

JMO

I thought she told the 911 operator that the dog was freaking out when she got there? Doesn't that mean he was near the door when she arrived and he wanted out? This is confusing if she didn't let him out until the end of the call.

JMO

It never did and then there are still the same questions about CY too!

No, not in this case. I am certain they compared the DNA to all known samples (including MF) and it was not hers so there is no point in speculating about that. Believe me, I looked into this and it was MY's hairs alone.

Can't thank you enough for clarifying this!

I doubt they waited 10 days to take the crime scene photos though. Whomever removed the child's diaper and cleaned her up left it there, imo, and the trash can and the roll of trash bags should have been dusted for prints just as the purse should have been.

JMO

The purse should have been collected, so it shouldn't be too late for investigators to do a forensic analysis of the purse. Can Jason's defense make a motion to have it tested?

JY and MY had an agreement that MY was to go to counseling first to figure out her sexual problems and then if she still felt like they needed counseling, he would go.

HER sexual problems?

JMO

Yes, she did say that and when Collins asked her about she said she heard him but never remembered seeing him and she said he may have been in the garage. She said she wasn't sure and that's when he reminded her that she called him to walk outside with her during the 911 call. Therefore, he wasn't in the garage.

I sure hope they dusted the arms of the rocker because MF said it looked like it was reclined which was not typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa