Jason Young to get new trial #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see the photos the more confusing it is. Look at Photo 9, a photo of the exterior, where the state says the hose was left on from 3-4am until 1:30 the next afternoon...Are you kidding me? That would have left a larger puddle than that! There would have been water all the way down the path, not just a small spot like that.
And, MF said she could hear the hose running when she got there.

Unless someone gave Mr. G a drink of water from that hose,,,,,but, wait, Mr. G had to be in the house , it was freezing cold out that night! Temps dropped to freezing, and I doubt he was in the garage either.

Maybe she heard something when she walked through the garage ... hard to say.

Maybe it could be heard something when she walked through the garage ... hard to say.

Thank you so much. I know MF demonstrated how the hose sounded, I just think there should have been more water on the grass if it ran for almost 10-11 hours straight.

More than that, a trash can was sitting on top of the kitchen counter. I don't think MY or any owner of the home is going to place a trash can on the counter. That had to be part of a clean-up. I wonder where that small trash can was from? Though again, we know LE moved things around and then took more photos so it's hard to know what the scene really looked like.

It looks like it came from the powder room? And what's with the extra roll of paper towels? I agree that it appears it was part of a clean up.

I didn't know we could link something like this. Very creepy to read anything about prison life. His offense was completely different than JY's. IMO.

I've worked in a prison. Working with the general population wasn't creepy. Far from it. The guys who can't get along with others are segregated. Wrongfully accused is wrongfully accused. An unfair trial is an unfair trial, no matter the offense and it happens more often than you realize. There are also inmates who do their time and turn their lives around. Shon Hopwood wrote an excellent book about his experience. Sometimes not just juries but also judges get it wrong. And so do posters on message boards.

JMO

“My viscera was wrong,” Judge Kopf went on. “Hopwood proves that my sentencing instincts suck.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/27/us/taking-a-second-chance-and-running-with-it.html?_r=0

Regarding the floorplans, I have been using the ones that were posted (linked upthread) on the Frictionpowered website. There is a mistake in those plans. That is, the child's bedroom is mis-labelled. The child's bedroom is in fact right next to the bathroom. I have made the correction in the bottom illustration. I also enhanced the red in the top photo to see if red could be seen on the carpet. Additionally, I lightened the room to see whose room it was.

This is the correct layout for the second floor.

Was the carpet in the child's room tested for blood, or was it a visual inspection?

The closet in the child's room is also placed on the wrong wall ... might tweak the plans later.

Thank you so much. I know MF demonstrated how the hose sounded, I just think there should have been more water on the grass if it ran for almost 10-11 hours straight.

Either it was a slow drip from when Jason did the yard, or from someone using it in the middle of the night, or perhaps at 4:30 in the morning. In any case, I would expect the grass to be soggy if it was actually running for any length of time.

Regarding the floorplans, I have been using the ones that were posted (linked upthread) on the Frictionpowered website. There is a mistake in those plans. That is, the child's bedroom is mis-labelled. The child's bedroom is in fact right next to the bathroom. I have made the correction in the bottom illustration. I also enhanced the red in the top photo to see if red could be seen on the carpet. Additionally, I lightened the room to see whose room it was.

This is the correct layout for the second floor.

Was the carpet in the child's room tested for blood, or was it a visual inspection?

The closet in the child's room is also placed on the wrong wall ... might tweak the plans later.

Otto, is there a way to magnify or highlight the floor area near the dresser and trash can in CY's room? That looks like a diaper on the floor.

Here's the correction to the floorplan regarding the child's bedroom

these lots go down in the back.......the water would have run at a downward slope into the backyard. Look at the photo of the deck, you can see the elevation.

You can hear the outside faucet running if you're standing in the kitchen,,,,,it's right under the kitchen window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500