NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our worst fears turn out to be true about this, lethal injection would be far too kind for her killers.

You took the words right out of my mouth. What kind of monster can look at any child, let alone a child that has suffered so much hardship already in her young life, and want to do her harm? I have been appalled by many things I have seen, read and heard over the years, but this really takes it.

If this does turn out to be true Elisa Baker did not do this on her own.

I hope not. I've always thought there are much darker things going on with this woman... I pray to God I'm wrong.

I think when I go over there if I see the Bistro owner, I will tell him I am a reporter and does he have a statement he would like to make. LMBO!

Make sure you are holding a Star Bucks or Dunkin Donuts coffee cup...

I think when I go over there if I see the Bistro owner, I will tell him I am a reporter and does he have a statement he would like to make. LMBO!

I would too. Put him in his place, After the I'm a report remind him of a little thing called KARMA!!!!!!! Let him know he could of had you business tonight too.
By the way thanks for all you do.

Weren't there some burned pieces of clothing found there at the time? I recall reading that.

IIRC that was speculation because on the Search Warrant for the cars they stated they took burnt samples. I'd have to find the link for the SW to get the exact phrasing. But to the best of my recollection--no--those samples were not identified as to what they were or could be on the SW. HTH. JMHO.

Weren't there some burned pieces of clothing found there at the time? I recall reading that.

A reporter saw what appeared to be remnants of clothes among burned branches from the fire at the house.

I have been a long time reader and only post occasionly but I really wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to PunKnLuv (& hubster) and SherlockHomey for everything they are doing for Zahra and us fellow ws'ers. The pictures you are taking and posting are wonderful. And think about it, these are pics that only we have seen so far. The recaps you both are giving after being at the house are great too. Between the pics and the recaps, it really puts a more personal perspective to it all.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Why the he!! are these [unusual people] just confessing, and trying to get a plea? It's only a matter of time. They need to end this...poor, poor Zahra... it's really too much already...

Not sure if the dog hit on anything under the house. They were coming out from there when my husband got back on scene.

They have all the mulch piled up in one big pile. The front end loader is getting a little bit of mulch moving it and then 8 guys are going through it with rakes. As soon they get it spread out they bring the dog over to smell around it. He doesn't seem to have hit on anything yet. After the dog smells around the front end loader picks that pile up and moves it to a different area where it's dumped out and 3 other guys rake/go through it and then bring the dog to smell it again.

It's a pretty big pile right now. Seems like they have just scraped everything into it.

Sorry but it still sticks in my mind that the woodchipper is playing a part in this horrible story. I mean they are not digging deep and they have the dog sniff the mulch?? Unless EB or AB put the clothes (theirs or Zahra's) in the woodchipper. That could be what was in that one video when the man picks up what looked like a piece of material.

When you send something through a woodchipper you get "pieces" of things and isn't that the word they (LE) continue to use?

I am really surprised we have not heard anything from AB's relatives, the Grandmother and uncle.

I think that was just speculation from someone looking at the pic from yesterday.

Time to leave work. I will be headed out to take more photos and definitely not doing dinner at Bistro!!! :p

I am really surprised we have not heard anything from AB's relatives, the Grandmother and uncle.

Right and what about any friends or other relatives? What about her older kids' friends? We haven't heard many people who knew them on a more personal level speaking out.

IIRC that was speculation because on the Search Warrant for the cars they stated they took burnt samples. I'd have to find the link for the SW to get the exact phrasing. But to the best of my recollection--no--those samples were not identified as to what they were or could be on the SW. HTH. JMHO.

----search warrant-----

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

Right and what about any friends or other relatives? What about her older kids' friends? We haven't heard many people who knew them on a more personal level speaking out.

Maybe they're going with "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."?

Of course I am jaded after having been a member here at WS.

But I can honestly say this wholehearedly. IF I ever had direct knowledge of a crime, if I had a family member accused of a crime, if I had a friend or aquaintence accused of a crime.

I would not be speaking to the media period. No way no how. LE--yes. Not the media whooboy not them.

JMHO.

To alert authorities on the fire in the yard and the ridiculous ransom note, I don't think Zahra was buried there somewhere in that yard or mixed with the mulch there. I don't know if they had the guts for that. Too close.

I'd think they'd want to "get rid" of the remains as far away from them as possible. They certainly had ample opportunity. They had two (or three) vehicles, and lots of time, lots of places. Plus the dogs hit on the cars.

I'm inclined to believe Zahra is elsewhere.

Maybe the fire was to burn clothes and such, maybe they did bury some belongings or evidence, but not Zahra's remains IMO.

And I bet that is what LE thought also that she is not there, but maybe she is?? Why is LE there now? It took them all this time to search there. IDK. TY Darlin...Im scratching my head...I'm sure your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa