2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I was looking for ...others opinions..Thank YOu for yours! I agree the choking could be a form of abuse ....if so ..I think it should be brought out by prosecution ...get it on the table..debunk if there was a choking incident or not if there was ...get it out and show this could have tipped the scale toward murder not accident just as well as showing abuse toward kc...moo

But all we know about the choking came via Lee via Casey. Could be yet another lie. I think SA does not want to address it unless it is trotted out by JB and then you are right, they will need to. Why do his lying for him KWIM?

What did CA say about the evening of June 15th? Was there a fight or not after ICA got home? Lee told JG there was, which resulted in CA grabbing
ICA by the throat and ICA left after that........ anyone,please!!
No mention of the fight. It can't be brought in IMO due to Cindy's depos.

What is happening now- are they at lunch, conferencing with ICA, sidebar- what? I cannot watch the video from this location today!!!!

Recessed til Tuesday - Lippman's motion to be heard then at 8:30 a.m.

Doesn't look like they are going to go there. Cindy just testifie it was a great night. Looks like the barn door is closed on that one.

I bet DT brings it up with LA. No way will they miss that opportunity, it will go towards the abuse. (even if it wasn't GA)

If I was the defence I would try to use this to show that Cindy ,who was sleeping with a teddy bear of Caylee's on the 16th of june, was wrote in a way that can be perceived as Cindy Knowing Caylee was deceased,, plus we have not heard one friend say casey told her friends her parent were controling.

This if admitted may add to the DT theory of GA and possible CA setting Casey up to take the fall for and accident ,and not being able to call for assistance because of possible abuse of Caylee that could be detected.

The first half and the second half almost seem like two different things trying to be portrayed at the same time. And it is her very first tme using Myspace (record) It appears there is a very interesting use of records in the case.

rbbm: If Anne D testifies to it, she will bring the 2nd Birthday party for Caylee into it where ICA is angry with CA for "taking over" her duties as a mom on that day. I believe there are other incidents that Anne can testify to if the SAO introduces them all.

So Sunday June 15 in the evening was a love-fest - with ICA, CA and Caylee Marie viewing the photos and videos of GGpa on the computer.

Didn't their computer records say differently?

ICA downloaded the photos on June 16th IIRC.

IIRC, didn't GA file for divorce at the end of 2005? I think they just got back together around the end of 2007 or so..

...it appears to me that KC was not ok with that ..for her problems, thoughts and searches on the computer were starting about the beginning of 2008.

I am thinking that it's time to discuss a plea.
It's obvious today that Cindy is not willing to go along with the defense theory to save Casey's life.
And although I do believe that the entire family will plead for Casey to spend the rest of her life in prison, I don't think the Defense is ready to take the chance with the jury.
Cindy, George and Lee will do the right things here.
The testimony that may come out about the time she was out of jail, in her home, prancing around in the "find Caylee" tshirts are going to be really, really, bad for the defense.

Either Casey will take the plea, or she will try her damnedest to be the largest victim on the place of the earth, on the stand, where Jeff Ashton will chew her up and spit her out for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I don't think the SA with all they have is willing to plea. I think they want to go all the way to the DP.

Big pow wow happening in ICA's cell, Mason, Sims and Baez all went back there with her for a meeting. Wondered what scared the pants off them exactly?

I'm guessing the drowning theory is seriously busted.

Brilliant move by the State to go through all the pool details with Cindy, brilliant.

The abuse excuse was busted too. Cindy admitted Casey left Caylee with GA often.

IMO

There was a last minute (doorknob disclosure?) from HHBP where he said he would review the GJ document .... anyone else hear that?

I'm so proud of Cindy right now. I hope she left the witness stand feeling 100lbs lighter than when she first sat down.
I love the way they're introducing the concept of 6 weeks ago changing things and I can't wait until the SAO advises the jury why that was. Casey had failed to have forensic evidence suppressed, had failed to convince the Mental Health Experts of her PTSD and had come to the end of the hallway at Universal so to speak. She looked around to see who she could target and picked the only 3 people who were still there after almost 3 years, standing in her corner and saying they loved her.
We were worried about the juror who didn't want to judge but I'm thinking she will follow Grandma's cue on determining guilt. GA and CA both have appeared IMHO at least, loving of their family and credible.
The fact they are living a nightmare won't escape the jury. Devastating day for Team ICA!! :great::great::great:

Cindy has never admitted there was an argument. Since it was Lee who told JG that and JG told LE it's probably hearsay. LDB asked CA about the 15th. and what she did. CA did not offer nor was she asked about an argument. I think that would have been the time to do it.

My guess is because it was Casey who told Lee it's a lie. Never happened. No choking.

I'm thinking it was KC that told Lee that CA and her had a huge fight on the 15th and CA tried to choke her.. My guess is that the DT is gonna try to portray CA as verbally and physically abusive. Remember KC wrote to "cookie" that after she told her mother about Lee sneaking into her room -her mother asked her if that is why she is "a *advertiser censored*"!
KC is furious and I'm afraid CA's cross will not be pretty-whether it's JB or CM that does it!:waitasec:

Everytime Cnn focused on George, he was doing motions around his nose and mouth, almost like signally, did anyone notice that?

Yes, he was motioning to Casey that when you lie, your nose grows.. you know, like in the disney movie..:liar:

No way is KC going to plea. No way DT thinks they still don't have a chance. All that has been proven so far is KC is a big liar. That does not equate murderer. There are weeks more evidence before anyone thinks the ship is sunken. Just my thoughts on that.

KC is just out of control and DT are going to let her know it.

Those hands! Those hands. :eek:

Today I have confidence the jury will understand the case set forth by the state and find Casey guilty. Will she get the death penalty or LWOP? I do not know. What I do know is that after reading the thread on WS regarding people's opinions on whether Casey should get which: I am at a loss.

Everyone, both sides make a excellent point. Truly. There is no clear answer here as I see it...and I have even less of an idea of where I stand than when this case began. I thought I knew how I felt but now I don't.

I know I am ready for her to receive what is the punishment under the law. I agree with others who say she is dangerous. I glossed over those saying Casey might have been thinking about killing her parents or maybe even Amy but now I see why they say such things. :yes:

The amount of lies! The lies! The shopping. The endless me, me, me fest. If Casey had somehow gotten away with killing Caylee, where would more money have come from? Casey was not going to get a job or come clean about her lifestyle to anyone. Over and over again I have heard regarding sociopaths how they killed because it would get them what they want, give them more time, they do it to hide the fact their whole life is a lie.

They would rather kill than admit their whole life is a lie. I have seen what Casey is willing to do to keep from admitting her whole life is a lie in these few days of the trial.

It has been disturbing to say the least. And, it makes me for the first time think the death penalty is appropriate for Casey. I am interested to know what the jurors will weigh the mit and agg factors as: and then interested in how that adds up for Casey's fate.

:cow:

If I was the defence I would try to use this to show that Cindy ,who was sleeping with a teddy bear of Caylee's on the 16th of june, was wrote in a way that can be perceived as Cindy Knowing Caylee was deceased,, plus we have not heard one friend say casey told her friends her parent were controling.

This if admitted may add to the DT theory of GA and possible CA setting Casey up to take the fall for and accident ,and not being able to call for assistance because of possible abuse of Caylee that could be detected.

The first half and the second half almost seem like two different things trying to be portrayed at the same time. And it is her very first tme using Myspace (record) It appears there is a very interesting use of records in the case.

Yesterday evening on HLN (can't remember if it was during JVM or just in the time after court had recessed for the evening) they played a jailhouse video and discussed a segment in which Casey states to Cindy and George, "I wasn't supposed to take this." I'll have to look for the video so that I can see the full context.

edit: Please see Frigga's reply on p. 10 of this thread.

Well, I think CA did a great job retelling all those "situations" that kept Caylee from coming home-- the lies are incredible, and they show KC's propensity to completely fabricate events. I hope we hear from Jeff H. soon. mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53