MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the press conference for the 1st time tonight. Not sure of the date but the one about 30 minutes. Did anyone else sense the officer seemed discouraged when he said something like yes, lets hope we get his resolved. I don;t recall the exact words, but he looked hopeless.

So I'll toss this back at you:

1. Maybe they have a strong indication the subject is deceased
2. Or maybe they have a strong indication she is alive, out of state

And I ask you,

If they suspect she's crossed state boundaries, is anyone aware whether any other state police are involved (i.e. billboards,...)

Point number 1 - I felt the same based on SM of those with potentially more details. Although I don't want it to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sometimes wait to pack for a week vacation an hour before I need to leave to the airport. In my 20s, I would never have packed a bag in advance if there was some other reason I knew I wanted to stop home- even to just change out of my work clothes. Packing an overnight bag takes 5 min. I don't understand the focus on that detail. That said, I do wonder about the timeline of the friend becoming concerned but without more information about details of the plans that night or text transcripts along with anything else the friend has going on that we don't know about, it's nearly impossible to really make sense of or a judgment about.

I'm mostly curious about continuing to not ask for searches, at least of personal properties in the area. The only real reason I can see for this is if they already have strong evidence to support she is not in state.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Totally agree about the bag! For all anyone knows, she could've packed it and forgot it when she ran out the door for work.

Oh! That is a great question!!!

Ohio ppl?? Indiana? Illinois?? Anybody?

Thanks! I try to think outside the box. Then share my thoughts inside this box.

Thanks! I try to think outside the box. Then share my thoughts inside this box.

I should amend my original statement and say I also return because there are so many genuinely kind people here that bring tears to my eyes. Thank you for that.

Totally agree about the bag! For all anyone knows, she could've packed it and forgot it when she ran out the door for work.

She could have been out late Thursday night, or slept at a different girlfriend's house and been too tired to deal with it. Or she may have had a dog to feed. Or possibly something important in her mailbox. Or a boyfriend over. Alkyds of reasons to forget it. They maybe made the arrangement to meet the same day. Too many possibilities to determine the most plausible

But I've seen it posted that she'd made plans with the friend prior to this day. So why wouldn't she already have an overnight bag?? That is really bugging me.

It wouldn't take long to pack a few things for overnight, so I personally would go home first, check my mail, feed my cats, and pack. Unless it was way out of the way, which this wasn't, or there was a pressing need to be to my destination ASAP.

I don't understand the big problem so many have with her stopping by home first --- provided she really did.

I should amend my original statement and say I also return because there are so many genuinely kind people here that bring tears to my eyes. Thank you for that.

I pray throughout the day for her safe return and for her friends and family and also for the other family. I cannot imagine how horrific it is to go through something like this with my children. Hugs Holocene!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but it seems that the Oxford home was searched not looking for a violent crime. Just that DS was there(and with whoever they linked her to). Whomever that individual is they must have an alibi given they were not ID'd as a POI at this point. Just my speculating there was some kind of intimate involvement DS had, and that person has been ruled out so far due to an alibi, and no evidence of a violent encounter. Cars and mattress for her DNA/existence in that situation. If anything it happened somewhere else and the suspect took her car back. I think LE is watching/waiting for the POI to screw up and lead LE to info. For all we know POI is covering up for someone, I thought maybe the oxford home was a meeting place for DS and the POI. I dunno just my own theory. My mind goes to affair and deception of some sort with this home and they just don't have anything concrete.

That's interesting! So they weren't looking for evidence of a crime at the Oxford house? Does that mean they have reason to believe she went there and then left the house voluntarily and unharmed?

The more people who work on these projects the better outcome we get. It's just math. SO don't leave.

We need all the help we can get! There are so few facts to go on, leaving anything possible. Has anyone seen him or photos of the SG that can prove they have not ran off together. Is there a reason they would have to hide a romance. Or was one stalking the other? Or was she a victim of HT?

That's interesting! So they weren't looking for evidence of a crime at the Oxford house? Does that mean they have reason to believe she went there and then left the house voluntarily and unharmed?

Yes, perhaps it was simply a consensual relationship, his innocence determined. Then maybe something happened on her way home. Did she have a long ride?

I pray throughout the day for her safe return and for her friends and family and also for the other family. I cannot imagine how horrific it is to go through something like this with my children. Hugs Holocene!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yes, at times like this we MUST lean on the Lord. He is the only one who really knows what's going on here. And we pray for her safe return.

Like you said, they indeed may have had an intimate relationship. But if they did, wouldn't that person be looking for her too? Or perhaps it was an intimate relationship which he or she wanted to end. Anything is possible
I would reach out and look if I was ok with being found out by LE given the situation. If I was a married guy, nope. If I had a criminal past or whatever, nope. If I thought this would ruin my future, nope. If I was a weasly coward, nope. Hence my feeling of a coverup of some kind somewhere.....
I don't know if LE has looked into all online FB friends, mutuals, etc. etc. hopefully they have. The friend timeline gap bothers me a great deal, especially if DS is a reliable friend - it screams worry to me if I was friends with someone for a long time and they are reliable and then no show, nada. But that is my thought process now, if I was 20something I would have probably reacted immaturely and get annoyed, then feel bad and then reach out the next day when I didn't hear anything or an apology, which is what it is sounding like:(

Watching too much of Rizzoli and Isles on Hulu.....and the Affair.

Christina Morris may have had questionable friends and a definitely questionable boyfriend .

But le searched Enriques house because he was guilty and last seen with her and lied to cover things up.

So imo. The SG is the main subject for now. Jmo.

So obviously the cops came to this conclusion by digital tracking and possible witnesses.

So if some want to suggest DS best friend in any possible involvement. Then please wake me up when its stated that her house and vehicles were searched. Jmo.

FG is the prime suspect for now.

IMO, even if she did make plans earlier, that doesn't mean she HAD to pack a bag. I work far away from where I live and my family and friends live even farther, so think of me as the middle man between the two places. Sometimes I come home from work and am so tired, I go to bed and just bank on the fact that I can leave work the next day, stop at home quickly- throw some leggings, a sweatshirt and makeup in a bag- and I am back on the road in 10 minutes headed towards my destination. Even though I should have probably packed the night before... [emoji847]haha... but I guess I'm just saying it depends on if I feel organized or energetic enough to get my stuff together the night before even though I know I have plans the following day. Perhaps DS had this type of mindset. Stop home super quick.

Agreed. I wouldn't have packed a bag 100%. Just personality but also wouldn't want to bring it into work or risk someone breaking into my car to steal it. Most car breakins happen in daylight.

Also, maybe DS knew it would most likely be slow at work and that she could leave early. Hence having more time to stop at her place.

:lol: Few here can identify with the significance of your Bill Knapp's comment! I'm not ashamed to be part of that club and must say that DH and I miss BK. And, we don't mean Burger King ;)

Aw! I miss BK!

Yes, perhaps it was simply a consensual relationship, his innocence determined. Then maybe something happened on her way home. Did she have a long ride?

I don't know anything about his innocence being determined. I was replying to a post in which it was said that LE was NOT looking for evidence of a crime in the house. That surprised me and so I asked if the poster knows if LE has reason to believe she left voluntarily and unharmed. I think that is the only way LE could know there was not a crime committed, right? Unless the poster was just assuming what LE was and wasn't searching for?

It wouldn't take long to pack a few things for overnight, so I personally would go home first, check my mail, feed my cats, and pack. Unless it was way out of the way, which this wasn't, or there was a pressing need to be to my destination ASAP.

I don't understand the big problem so many have with her stopping by home first --- provided she really did.

People relate situations to themselves. Some people I find it odd because it's not in their personality to do that. For others, it is. If this happened to one of my friends, I'd say 95% sure she packed a bag... it's just her do that. If this happened to me, my friends would say 99.99% I did not pack a bag.

Such a mess of constant mixed up facts, few facts but they seem to be constantly mixed up.

I posted earlier if anyone know how to do a fact sheet on this case and have it linked to the first page of each thread. I've seen it done on other cases, willing to do it.

So asking again if anyone knows how to do it and get it attached to the threads?

Apologies if this has been discussed, I really do follow every thread, but my mind often forgets. BBM. I'm just picking up on this in the video with the parents. A couple times it is referenced that DS planned to "meet" her friend. I'm now wondering if, despite the plans to cook her friend dinner, they had plans to meet somewhere for a drink first or to get groceries together. Either scenario would not surprise me, but the one that would be less likely to raise an immediate flag would be if she intended to meet her friend for a drink. If it was a local place where they both knew people, it's easy for me to theorize that her friend was preoccupied (playing pool, socializing, etc.) and was less concerned than had she been waiting for her at a grocery store. Not uncommon for this age group to eat a much later dinner and run up for a drink first. All MOO

Check what the parents say at the press conference. There is only one friend referred to- the dinner plans friend. https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/10153987282291135/

Near the end of the press conference, DSs mother is apparently asked about texts. She says she thinks the last text was to confirm with the dinner plans friend. Something like "I have been able to get off early, let me swing home real quick, pack a bag, I'll meet you there."

Don't have time to get what the father said but, they appear confident there was only one friend in the picture that they were aware of.

Such a mess of constant mixed up facts, few facts but they seem to be constantly mixed up.

I posted earlier if anyone know how to do a fact sheet on this case and have it linked to the first page of each thread. I've seen it done on other cases, willing to do it.

So asking again if anyone knows how to do it and get it attached to the threads?

Oh PLEASE someone say yes. This is becoming beyond scroll and roll. If I knew how I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419