LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond white trucks and GIFs, I'd like to speculate about something.

For the sake of narrowing down the field, let's assume that Mickey Shunick left the area immediately surrounding these photos by vehicle. And that her bike traveled with her in the same vehicle.

What are the options for the manner in which she could have left? The way I see it, there aren't that many options...

A) She left willingly, either with someone she knew or someone who offered a ride. (Perhaps she recognized a friendly face, or maybe she willingly went along with a person she thought had accidentally bumped her.)

B) She left by force, which would seem to require either the use of restraints or two assailants- one to contain her and one to load her bike into/onto the vehicle.

C) She left by incapacitation, which would require an injury so severe that the person(s) who injured her would have had to load both Shunick and her bike into/onto the vehicle.

Given the evidence, we know that Shunick likely left the area shortly after she appears in the video still. Each of these options presents varying degrees of visibility, noise, and likelihood.

Using the theory of Occam's razor, which of these options do you think presents the most likely explanation of how Mickey Shunick disappeared?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor"]Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

So grammiof4, why aren't the police telling us there is video of her from the funeral home?

Not to be rude. I think the guy who did the .gif did a great job.

When I don't believe what someone is telling me, my response is usually...Ummm ok. *awkward silence with no further details necessary*

This sounds like the person on the phone.

oh good, so the fair people weren't there yet. so that's good that they don't need to investigate all of them.

MAY 24 thru JUNE 3, 2012 State Fair

refresh my memory please. when did the fair open? what date? because they needed time to setup.
sorry, added link above and won battle against laziness.

http://www.cajundome.com/chsf.aspx - first link didn't work.

Weird. Just in case LE lied to us and grammie was right, I decided to go a little further down Landry, just past Brashear (where we all thought she must have turned because LE said she was NOT on the next camera).

Look what was there...

34xf6ue.png

PLEASE CONTINUE DISCUSSION OF THE MICKEY SHUNICK CASE AT LINK BELOW:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174339"]LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012: #18[/ame]

Beyond white trucks and GIFs, I'd like to speculate about something.

For the sake of narrowing down the field, let's assume that Mickey Shunick left the area immediately surrounding these photos by vehicle. And that her bike traveled with her in the same vehicle.

What are the options for the manner in which she could have left? The way I see it, there aren't that many options...

A) She left willingly, either with someone she knew or someone who offered a ride. (Perhaps she recognized a friendly face, or maybe she willingly went along with a person she thought had accidentally bumped her.)

B) She left by force, which would seem to require either the use of restraints or two assailants- one to contain her and one to load her bike into/onto the vehicle.

C) She left by incapacitation, which would require an injury so severe that the person(s) who injured her would have had to load both Shunick and her bike into/onto the vehicle.

Given the evidence, we know that Shunick likely left the area shortly after she appears in the video still. Each of these options presents varying degrees of visibility, noise, and likelihood.

Using the theory of Occam's razor, which of these options do you think presents the most likely explanation of how Mickey Shunick disappeared?

Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(A) requires the least amount of assumptions in my head.

@mamamia
That parking lot was clean as a whistle. But indeed a very easy place for something to go down. Im afraid withought further evidence or until LPD gives 215 st. Landry their video back so that I can see it personally and know a little better of whats going on we're just stuck spinning our wheels.

If there is video of her there, then she didn't get run over at the circle k. Funeral home is after circle k, right?

refresh my memory please. when did the fair open? what date? because they needed time to setup.

I attended a graduation on the 19th. I do remember there being a couple carnival vehicles in the parking lot near the Bertrand/Congress intersection.

Yes, that's the area that wodalo pointed out a few days ago, it looks like a white truck front, with it's lights off following Mickey. It's back there, very difficult to see. AND, if you look in front of Mickey, there is one white blob area that looks just, well, white. Something is being covered up there by those who gave out those photos, my opinion only, because when I bring it close up, every other thing around that area is pixilized, but not that white blob.
That white truck would have been coming down parkside (opposite MS going up parkside) and taking a rt onto Versailles...

Please read above; we're on to thread #18 now. Thanks!

Closing time.... Gather up your jackets and move on to the next thread, 'cause you can't stay here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174339"]Mickey Shunick #18[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53