GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Spider Webb Motors is between the bar and the dump spot, that is your huckleberry. Known to have very large gambling activities as did Ray and the Flame Club, it was said that was the reason for Ray's murder and the rumors say the same thing with Neff. No local LE will break this case as they are on the pocketbook, it will take FBI and that is supposed to be the case with an undercover agent there, very tricky situation

I haven't paid alot of attention to the forums for Joe Ness and the two OK girls who were shot. I started reading back some tonight but am not at all knowledgeable about either case. Is it possible that these two crimes are in some way related?

I haven't paid alot of attention to the forums for Joe Ness and the two OK girls who were shot. I started reading back some tonight but am not at all knowledgeable about either case. Is it possible that these two crimes are in some way related?

Hi Pearl,
I am feeling free to jump in and give my opinion on your query.
I do not think the murder of Mr. Neff and the Weleetka girls is in any way connected. I do not think the girls were killed over gambling debts. I could be wrong, but, I do not think any of the parties involved in Weleetka had anything to do with gambling. Again, this is just my opinon.

Flossie

I havent went over that case although I do need to. I have seen alot of interesting things that could indicate Joe Neffs case could be related to other cases if not directly then indirectly and/ if not indirectly then everyone in Oklahoma must only be seperated by 1 degree of seperation verses the normal 3 for most of the rest of the world.

They are not related directly but there are strange overlapping facts

Are we the only ones interested in solving this case? Looks like it. Sorry MMD, wish we could do it for you.

602 members have read this thread in the past year, so there are many who are interested. I check it myself quite often, but I don't have any new ideas. :(

602 members have read this thread in the past year, so there are many who are interested. I check it myself quite often, but I don't have any new ideas. :(

Unfortunately, neither do I Kimster. I was meaning the law enforcement, not us.

I wonder why no news,really should have heard something by now.It seems the bad guys are winning.

I hope missingmydad is doing okay under the circumstances. She's such a sweet person and my heart breaks for her!

They are not related directly but there are strange overlapping facts

I question this statment over and over again. These overlapping facts make it appear to point to have someone who would know the facts. Randomly overlapping facts and cowinky dinks I have listed are oddly overly simple yet the overly simple list of things that should or could or might be able to be shrugged off is amazingly complex.

One example that may get delated because I am still looking for "hard facts"

A suspicuous accident which involves a waitress who used to work at the location Jody Wilson truck was found. Her name was Shawna Jones and the "accident occured on 1/1/94 while she was employed at New West club

(dont know where that is ) Years later Jodys truck is found there and parked like an employee would park. We talk about this and someone notices in the photo a red truck is parked in the parking lot of the bussiness.

Turns out other pictures of the place also have the red truck . A red truck as seen leaving the area here Neff body was found , Neff owned a bar,Jody went to Bar(maybe Neffs) And Shawna worked at a bar and where Jodys car was found.

Now see ,this isnt very interesting except although the research of Leflore ,Latimere ,and other places the random co winkys are everywhere and do point into a general direction.

I need someone who can share what they know about Shawna Jones or link her obit or news article relating to her death to move backward with that issue. I do feel there is a common link in Jodys case Neffs case and Shawna's death.

I question this statment over and over again. These overlapping facts make it appear to point to have someone who would know the facts. Randomly overlapping facts and cowinky dinks I have listed are oddly overly simple yet the overly simple list of things that should or could or might be able to be shrugged off is amazingly complex.

One example that may get delated because I am still looking for "hard facts"

A suspicuous accident which involves a waitress who used to work at the location Jody Wilson truck was found. Her name was Shawna Jones and the "accident occured on 1/1/94 while she was employed at New West club

(dont know where that is ) Years later Jodys truck is found there and parked like an employee would park. We talk about this and someone notices in the photo a red truck is parked in the parking lot of the bussiness.

Turns out other pictures of the place also have the red truck . A red truck as seen leaving the area here Neff body was found , Neff owned a bar,Jody went to Bar(maybe Neffs) And Shawna worked at a bar and where Jodys car was found.

Now see ,this isnt very interesting except although the research of Leflore ,Latimere ,and other places the random co winkys are everywhere and do point into a general direction.

I need someone who can share what they know about Shawna Jones or link her obit or news article relating to her death to move backward with that issue. I do feel there is a common link in Jodys case Neffs case and Shawna's death.

I dont know anything about Jones but the Pig Palace or whatever it is called is a landmark on I40 with a lot of traffic because it stands out. Interesting note with Jody and Jones and that place was I heard that Joe Mosher went there the night of the girls murders so that is a clear connection between the three cases. I would suspect that there would be some seemly reason for all of this.
I feel the husband Bo, his father and possibly his mother had a hand in killing Jody and putting her on the mountain, he knew the mountain roads and entrances because of his work on the gas wells up there, knew how to get in on a rain soaked road, had a four wheel drive vehicle to do so, the timing points to them. Dad drives his vehicle and Bo drives Jodys vehicle to the Pig Palace, which is the best way to go to NM from Wister, is on I40 from the Salisaw onramp, after heading north on 59. Dumping her vehicle, they go to NM

That one is pretty easy, but without a clear death cause, there can be no arrest. The lack of cause of death has ended that case!

The pig out place. They are on facebook. Maybe under the owners name though.

Another holiday for MMD & her family without answers.
Wanted to post to give her & her family some support

~Hugs (((M)))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew