GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothered me about the whole thing was he last spoke to her friday and he said they spoke many times during the day so why did he not call her or text her all weekend and had to be told she was missing?

THAT to me says alot!

If he was a controll freak maybe there was a very good reason he was living in another state!
I think she was ending her marriage!
If he was a controll freak he would and could do something to her! JMO

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!"

If it were my daughter id not rule anyone out till she was found!
And i wouldnt turn on SIL unless there was evidence!
Its better to remain friends and close than distant.

If her daughter was having trouble in her marriage and mom knows then hubby says there were not problems well its something to take a look at dont ya think!

All JMO

I agree because we don't know if MB is responsible or not. What if he's not responsible and life has now presented himself with this situation? He's still semi responsible for withdrawing his support from Kelli.

I hate that there's been a coverup of the true status of their relationship though - to me, it makes him seem worse - like he IS a liar. None of this may be true but of course he's going to say he's innocent. LE hasn't released any facts tied to any specific people that proves anything.

What bothered me about the whole thing was he last spoke to her friday and he said they spoke many times during the day so why did he not call her or text her all weekend and had to be told she was missing?

THAT to me says alot!

Read the transcript carefully though because MB says they were talking and texting Friday. But nowhere does it say all afternoon. I'm sure LE has the records by now. Somewhere MB said he spoke to Kelli last at 3PM on Friday. Other than that, we really don't know how many texts and/or phone calls led up to their last one - afterall, she was at work.

Olivia looked absolutely puzzled when asked about a text 'Call me ASAP' so this msg is surely a rumor.

I'll get to it today I hope. And I know LE released new information too.

But think about this ... if he left F'ville and went about his business in Fla or wherever then people would say that he doesn't care. So he is staying there waiting and wishing for her to be found / come home.

I agree because we don't know if MB is responsible or not. What if he's not responsible and life has now presented himself with this situation? He's still semi responsible for withdrawing his support from Kelli.

I hate that there's been a coverup of the true status of their relationship though - to me, it makes him seem worse - like he IS a liar. None of this may be true but of course he's going to say he's innocent. LE hasn't released any facts tied to any specific people that proves anything.

I think so too!
It sure put him in a bad light!
So much was left unsaid.

Like i said his lack of communication with her over the weekend raised many question for me! If they were still together he would have been calling her and calling her and if he didnt reach her he would have bolted home or called someone to find her,,,He didnt and this is why I think he did it!

Unfortunately the Hubby is always the focus when a wife goes missing.
He may be totally innocent sure but he could be guilty also!

But think about this ... if he left F'ville and went about his business in Fla or wherever then people would say that he doesn't care. So he is staying there waiting and wishing for her to be found / come home.

Possibly!
He could be there for a very long time!
many are never found!

I dont think anyone would say anything if he went back to florida his family is there his dad anyway!

I wonder if LE ever examined KB's car for evidence? I would think they would have.

Yes and who is the guy that was her boss at sonic? The Married guy?

Now that would really put me over the :waitasec:wth ledge!
Why did he speak to the media so fast though? Maybe he, John B., has a theory of his own?

Not before April 27 (cuz I haven't seen it yet) but LE went to Florida and spent several days there - that's probably when detectives talked to those folks face-to-face.

MB should go on with his life the way he was doing before Kelli disappeared. He should be authentic as we all should be.
MB's life before was in FL. So what you are saying is he has no business being in Fayetteville because that's not authentic? The rent is continuing to be paid on the apartment (unless the management is waiving all rental fees). He is the legal spouse.

I bet if MB hung out in FL and didn't show his face in or near Fayetteville he'd be criticized for that too. I suspect no matter what MB does it will be considered the wrong thing to do. That's how it goes when members of the public decide a person is culpable without any factual evidence or even any information being available to suggest a link.

BTW, it was not common knowledge that NH was a RSO and homeless, for that matter. VOH explicitly told us this. Not VOH, not Kelli, not MB, not Justin from FL, not bar patrons, nor random unknown attacker rapists in the area, or even the bar owner (SC) knew of NH's RSO status. Had KB not disappeared that fateful night, I don't think anyone outside of those who knew before would know about NH's previous legal issues...not without specifically looking up the info or NH disclosing it. And we know NH wasn't going around disclosing this info--people found out afterwards due to the media reports, along with NH's arrest.

NH being a RSO along with being the last known person to see Kelli that night, putting himself with her, alone, within minutes of her going missing, is what pole vaults him to the top of any potential perp list. Fair or not, he's on the list in the top spot for those reasons.

If it was someone else who attacked Kelli then yes, they got lucky that a previously unknown RSO was her chauffeur that very night AND that she wanted out of his car immediately AND that she wouldn't let him drive her all the way home AND she conveniently got out of the car suddenly, AND then she {poof} disappeared without her ride for the evening ever seeing anything amiss. That's a whole lot of luck for someone who isn't the guy who drove her away from FB's that night.

On another note, I've always wondered why NH said he too "needed to grieve Kelli" during his TV interviews. She was missing all of a couple days. Why would NH be "grieving?" Did he know she was never coming back again? I would have thought "worried" or "concerned for her well being." But no, he said "grieving." Interesting choice of words, that.

I wonder if LE ever examined KB's car for evidence? I would think they would have.

Only a unnamed Army Official mentioned KB's car and told reporters it and KB's apartment were searched by LE.
He said he didn't know the location of KB's car which, of course, led to alot of speculation.
I can't understand why an unnamed Army Official would offer comments to the media - that doesn't sit right with me.
It's like there's an imposter military man running around inserting himself into this case or something.

Per VOH, military man found the muddy sneakers behind FB after LE had already been there earlier that same day.
There was something else about an unnamed military man too but it escapes me at the moment.

Notice how the Lt. who called MB to ask him if he knew where Kelli was on Monday, April 16th, has a name.
He's the one that went to her apartment (maybe along with her Sgt. - not sure) and along with the Apt. Manager,
entered Kelli's apartment to make sure she wasn't in there incapacitated in some way.

I'm not trusting any unnamed sources as they may have a hidden agenda.

Official LE never mentioned KB's car.

Isn't the husband of Kelli considered a victim per WS standards? He's family and has not been named a suspect, has he?

That's why I said if the perp isn't NH, the real perp won the crime lotto when he found out Kelli's ride home was an RSO.

These are my feelings/thoughts and I'm trying to be fair by pointing out all sides/possibilites.

Some are intent on convicting NH. Some are intent on knowing more about the evidence before doing that. LE has not pressed charges so they must not be satisfied with their evidence so far.

Isn't the husband of Kelli considered a victim per WS standards? He's family and has not been named a suspect, has he?

So we can only discuss NH because of his prior record?

1/3 of cases are domestic when it comes to homicide of spouse.

We've been discussing MB for ten threads now along with NH and other possibilities without sleuthing the person.

Heck they sleuthed Josh P. and he hadn't been charged and should have been. Some things are common sense sleuth wise imo.
Besides, we're talking, not sleuthing - which would be posting criminal records and stuff like that.

Why did Nick say he too "needed to grieve Kelli" during his TV interviews???? She was gone all of a couple days when he made those comments.

Why would NH be "grieving?" First he hardly knew Kelli. Did he know she was never coming back again? Grieving is for when someone is gone and you know you won't see them ever again. I would have thought "worried" or "concerned for her well being." But no, he said "grieving."

Interesting choice of words, that immediately stood out to me.

I was pretty sure she was gone by day four or five too. Sad to say but true. AND oh how I wish I was wrong.

Ten cases on WS of young missing women that I've followed. So far the luckier families are the ones who have the missing body recovered. :twocents:

I'm not going to bat for NH as I've never said that I'm sure he's not guilty.

But, in this case, to answer why he used the word 'grieving', could it be he's the logical one?

I wonder why MB doesn't have Kelli's missing poster on his FB page.

Also, I could have sworn his page was private...doesn't seem so now.

ETA: I wonder if MB has begun dating again...that would be a huge red flag to me.

I'm curious about the dating question as well. I addressed this in the previous forum, but a few weeks ago, I was being nosy and was on his Facebook page again, trying to look for signs or hints or SOMETHING and it popped up that he had joined Zoosk, the Internet dating site, but when I went to show my husband a few hours later, it seemed as if MB had removed the link or the pop-up. I would hope that he wouldn't be back out in the dating world..his wife has only been gone for 4 months. How could you date again knowing that your wife has just vanished without a trace? You don't know where she is or what happened to her. I don't think anyone, in their right mind, could recover from that so quickly.

nh had friends, in fayetteville?.. someone with whom he was seen?.. someone with whom he spoke in the bar?.. because if it's true that no one knew he was a sex offender, it's possible that someone has learned that he was a child molester, and he took advantage of the situation to put the blame on him.
or maybe it was just a casuality ... someone who has nothing to do with nh, with kelli, with the bar...
I don't know...

(sorry if there are grammatical errors, but I'm not american and my english is not very good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu